Whether you're new to brick breakers, or you loved Arkanoid, or maybe lost your heart to Breakout, Anodia is perfect for You. Even if You have never played brick breakers before Anodia is really easy to play (yet extremely hard to master). If You already know the classics, go on a sentimental, yet fresh, fun and unique journey to break variety of blocks: lanterns, light bulbs, ghosts, flowers, pumpkins and much, much more! And It's FREE so You don't risk anything.
# MAIN FEATURES #
- brick breaker genre reinvented
- beautiful high resolution graphics
- fast-paced addictive gameplay
- easy to pick up and play
- bounce ball and destroy blocks in over 150 handcrafted and unique levels
- master over 20 power-ups and power-downs
- gravity field feature that will help you destroy that last remaining blocks
- unlock equipment, including additional balls and paddles
- compete with your friends on leaderboards
- unlock over 30 achievements
- destroy blocks in campaign and quick play modes
- Trevor, lovely paddle that will react to everything you do, available as an optional equipment
- superb realtime physics
- retro felling that will remind you of classic hits
- touch and tilt controls
- available for free, no in-game purchases required
- feels like an old arcade classic in a new beautiful version
- variety of in-game content, it even has a rainbow in it!
# USER REVIEWS #
"Hands down one of the best mobile games around, and best Brick Breaker game there is. What is most unique about this app is the balls' collisions, the flawless physics, the smoothness of game play, and the way that power-ups "stack." Truly amazing."
"Great game! I love this game the levels are all different so you can't wait to see what's next."
"The best game of this type I've played on any platform. Been looking for a good Arkanoid clone on android for a long time. This blows Arkanoid away!"
"This is by far one of the coolest, fun brick games i have ever played...its kinda hard to put down. Controls are clean and the graphics and sounds rock. Thank yall for a higher standard in games."
The year is 2235. An alien race known as the Krahen has invaded our galaxy. After many weeks of continuous space battle the human alliance succeeded in annihilating the first wave of the Krahen attack, forcing the remaining alien fleet to retreat deep into the nearby systems.
The Krahen, although defeated, managed to spread a deadly virus to the Earth atmosphere. The virus effects are so intense that prohibit the alliance from regrouping in time in order to stand against imminent alien attacks. Running out of time, the alliance command has issued a high risk seek and destroy mission :
The powerful prototype droid spacecraft ARK-I should infiltrate behind enemy lines and extract the virus antidote.
Try to break all blocks in every round to get scores as high as you can and advance to the next level. The ultimate goal is to extract the Krahen antidote and save human kind from the alien menace.
* Cinematic story line
* Appealing visual effects
* Photo-realistic background graphics – Deep space, Nebulae and Galaxy photos as taken from Hubble Space Telescope
* Deep space, “psyonic” music themes
* 3 episodes that conclude the main campaign in over 100 levels
* Free play – Random level generator for unlimited gaming pleasure
* Global Leader-board and Achievements in addition to local scores
* 3 game-play difficulty levels that modify the speed of the energy ball, the efficiency of all offensive weapons and the energy levels of all blocks
* Sophisticated point system – Points earned depend on the selected difficulty level, the destroyed block type and the effectiveness of the weapon used to break the specific block
* Sophisticated weapon system – Offensive weapons damage capabilities vary depending on the selected difficulty level. Furthermore certain block types can only be destroyed using certain weapons
* Sophisticated upgrade system – In game upgrades can have accumulative behavior in terms of time and effect
Anodia 2 is a complete new take on the classic brick breaker genre. With every level unique and fresh you will always wonder what comes next!
While staying true to the first instalment's praised gameplay quality, Anodia 2 brings all new levels with a modern design and art style. Anodia 2 introduces new user experience concept that we call 'Just Play' -- simply hit the Play button, have fun and get the best high score.
- All-new levels!
- Designed to be fun as a quick fix game and, at the same time, a title you can play for hours.
- Modern look and feel.
- Learn all you need to know in a less than a minute tutorial.
- High score oriented gameplay with Google Play Games integration.
- Smart Effortless Random Level Play - just hit the Play button and let Anodia 2 choose levels for you using sophisticated algorithms and heuristics, guaranteeing best possible experience!
- Over 20 power ups and power downs.
- Fast-paced addictive gameplay.
- Superb physics simulation in real time.
- Quick fix, fast paced gameplay you can actually progress in.
- Easy to learn but extremely hard to master.
- Beautiful, minimalistic and mesmerizing design with the pressure put on the gameplay.
- Share a beautiful picture of your score and your whole progress.
- Two leaderboards to compete with your friends.
- Test your reflex and concentration to get the highest score.
And, above all, Don't Let The Dot Die!
One way to describe it would be to call it a cross between a breakout style game and a labyrinth game.
The bottom of the screen to move the paddle ball from falling to the bottom of the
Is a game in which you need to destroy all the bricks in the map.
How to play
When you touch the screen, the ball being fired,
If you drag the screen to the left or right to move the paddle.
Let's experience a revolutionary brick breaking game that sets a new standard of fun over any break out style game you’ve ever played! We've got more than 100 levels and 3 different modes of speed (slow, medium & fast) for you to conquer. Break your first brick to start a revolution today!
- Two detailed worlds with 100+ levels and more to come
- Colorful graphics that will leave you hungry for more
- Engaging music and sound effects
How to play:
Touch the bottom part of the screen (or use the track ball) to control the paddle to prevent the ball from hitting the bottom. Remove all the bricks to level up. You can turn off the sound in the stage selection screen(top right button).
AppSafari.com - 5/5, 148apps.com - 4.5/5, SlapApp.com - 5/5, PocketFullOfApps.com - 4.5/5.
***** 148apps.com *****
Rating: 4.5 / 5 - BEDAZZLING BRICK-BREAKING
Jet Ball takes all the past successes and failures of the “brick-breaking” genre and establishes a new standard, shattering the bricks of it’s predecessors.
Read more: http://www.148apps.com/reviews/jet-ball/
******* AppSafari.com ********
Jet Ball is an Arkanoid / Breakout fan’s dream come true!
Read more: http://www.appsafari.com/games/11456/jet-ball/
***** SlapApp.com *******
Rating: 5 / 5
If you’re a fan of arkanoid / breakout style block-breaking games then you really need to check out Jet Ball. Take your standard brick-breaking game, subtract what you don’t like, and inject the good parts with steroids and you’ll get Jet Ball.
Read more: http://www.slapapp.com/jet-ball
***** AppShouter.com *******
This Brick-breaker takes things to a whole new level!
Read more: http://www.appshouter.com/jet-ball-iphone-app-review/
***** TouchMyApps.com *******
Ball Paddling Brilliance!
Overall I would say that codefreeze did a great job with Jet Ball. They’ve created an amazing brick-breaking game that is laced with its own style and flare. With its stunning graphics and addictive gameplay, Jet Ball is an easy ‘grab’ that I would have to recommend to all Arkanoid / Breakout fans and arcade games in general.
Read more: http://www.touchmyapps.com/2010/03/26/jet-ball-in-review/
***** PocketFullOfApps.com *******
Jet Ball is perfect for any casual gamer out there, and with so much jammed into one game, there is no reason why you should not pick it up today.
Read more: http://pocketfullofapps.com/03/30/2010/jet-ball-review.html
Destroy all static and moving bricks and obstacles to win the level. Touch and move left or right the pulsing circle under the pad to control it. Touch anywhere higher with another finger (use multi-touch) to release a ball, launch a rocket or shoot with plasma gun.
Shining blocks contain bonuses that can seriously change the situation. Green power-ups will help you to cope the task – such as ball splits, rocket launcher, plasma gun, fire ball, acid ball, magnet, shield and so on. Try to avoid red power-downs, that can speed up balls, decrease board size, make balls flight trajectory unpredictable or even explode the board.
- bright, impressive graphics, nice visuals
- 145 spinning and moving levels
- really fast paced gameplay
- 4 difficulty levels
- 30 different bonuses
- online leaderboards and lots of achievements
- over 60 different blocks and obstacles, rectangle and round blocks, moving blocks, exploding blocks and plasma-star blocks, springs and teleports
- original soundtrack and sound effects
- current game auto save
- background music is possible
The perfect choice for all fans of arcade games such as Arkanoid or Breakout!
New worlds to come. New challenges. World 2 coming soon. This is my very first game. If anybody has any suggestions or issues playing, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.
Destroy all the bricks to pass phase and enjoy the spectacular visual effects in this clone of the famous game Arkanoid or Breakout were so popular in the 70's and 80's and that you can carry in your pocket everywhere.
There are two control modes ball: Classic, where the bounce angle depends on the point of impact on the racket (steeper as more far from the center) and Demolition, where the bounce angle depends on the angle of incidence and the movement of the racket.
Archanoid currently consists of 400 levels but will be adding more. To overcome them you will have various aids, although sometimes they can hinder you work, as can be changes in the size of the racket or the speed of the balls multiplier balls, barrier, fireballs, gravity, change visibility bricks ...
You also have a limited number of wildcards or 'jokers' to skip levels that can not be able to complete.
Apart from this you are just you and your skill. Good luck!
one simple operation can enjoy a variety of games
You can compete with gamers around the world multiplayer game skills.
- Stage Mode: consists of 500 steps and supports a step-by-step difficulty.
- Survival Mode: defeat coming down brick and raise the score remained alive until the end
- Multiplayer: You can play men-to-men by online.
- Provides a lively physics applied to natural movement.
Are you done playing difficult and complicated games? Then this game is strongly recommended.
New flying game nothing like other, DragonFlight.
Dragon Flight is a game that attacks enemies with powerful magic, which then allows you to move further beyond that space. Skill up your magic and use various items to survive from dangerous moments.
■ Enjoy the new ranking system with your friends registered on your KakaoTalk!The more friends you register, the interesting the game becomes.
Invite friends and enjoy the speed together!
■ Easy control! Dragon Flight can easily be played by one hand grabbing the device and the thumb controlling the character. Does this make game so simple? No way! It might be easy to control but with diverse situations, it takes you into a great depth of excitement.
■ Only 5 second tutorial! Easy to install and quick to adjust. You can easily adapt to Dragon flight without a tutorial.
Detailed rules are in the game.
- Completely free without ads
- 4 Game Modes
- 190 levels
- 3 Game Speeds
- 21 different Power-Ups
- Two control modes (touch & tilt)
Available languages: Croatian (Hrvatski), English, Finnish (Suomi), French (Français), Galician (Galego), German (Deutsch), Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Polish (Polski), Romanian (Română), Russian (Русский), Slovenian (Slovenščina), Spanish (Español), Turkish (Türkçe), Ukrainian (Українська), Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Public translation: http://www.getlocalization.com/ArkanoidX
If you found any kind of bugs please send me an e-mail!
Don't forget to rate the app!
"An Addictive Arcade Action Game Anybody Can't Put Down Once Begin" - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com