This app helps you organize your exotic pet collection.
Keep track of your pets' molt/shed dates, feeding schedules and a lot more!
- Add description/information about your exotic pets (tarantulas, true spiders, scorpions, centipedes, reptiles (snakes, lizards and Chelonia (turtles, tortoises and terrapins)), amphibians (caecilians, frogs, newts, salamanders and toads), mantis, fish tanks/aquariums, etc.)
- List feeding history, days hungry and feeders used
- Shows molt/shed history and days between the last molt/shed dates, may help predict/estimate when the next molt/shed will be
- Shows a popup notification/reminder of pets that need to be fed
- Image gallery, can be used to look back on the progress of your pet's growth
This software is provided to you free of charge. I'm sharing this to help fellow hobbyists keep records of their beloved pets.
If you find issues, please send me an email. I cannot solve your problem if you send unfriendly messages. Tell me the issue, and I'll do my best to solve it.
Please rate this app accordingly, and if you like this app, please do share to other hobbyists!
If you find bugs or have suggestions to improve the app, or if you have a feature you think would help, please send me an email and I'll see what can be done.