Snipe to win on eBay.
Myibidder Bid Sniper is a sniper for eBay buyers that places the last seconds bids to increase your chances to win.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
Once the snipe is set, you don't need to keep the app running for the snipe to work.
Required to start:
1. Create an account for sniping from within the app or using https://www.myibidder.com/login/signup
2. Link your eBay account to the sniper from within the app or using https://www.myibidder.com/main/ebay
Step by step instructions on how to add an item for sniping:
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. SNIPING DOES NOT GUARANTEE WINNING. YOU HAVE TO MEET EBAY'S AND SELLER'S REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO WIN.
ALSO, YOUR SNIPE MUST BE READY (ADDED & ACTIVATED) AT LEAST 3 MINUTES IN ADVANCE.
2. YOU CAN STOP SNIPING IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 1-2 MINUTES TO GO BY SETTING "OFF" ON "Activate Snipe" AND SAVING YOUR CHANGES.
3. IT'S ALSO TECHNICALLY NOT POSSIBLE TO SHOW THE CURRENT BID IN REAL-TIME IN THE APP. IT'S PARTIALLY AVAILABLE IN PRO VERSION. THE CURRENT PRICE DOES NOT AFFECT SNIPING ANYWAY.
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
a. No Groups management (Get the Pro version if you need Groups)
b. Does not refresh information automatically so if you miss snipe status, you have to do "Refresh" from the My Main Menu
The application uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 150,000 snipes weekly.
Sniping is done using eBay US by default.
The service is supported by donations of our users:
Make sure you have at least 3-4 minutes before auction ends when scheduling your snipe.
Security tokens has very limited support. It's recommended not to use it when sniping. Please contact support for more details.
By using Myibidder.com service you have to agree to the following terms:
Please note the comments on Android Market are NOT for bug reports and suggestions. If you want to suggest something or found a bug to be fixed, please use the following Myibidder.com official forums for bug reports and support:
It will not be fixed if you don't let us know on the forums.
Internet connections: the app needs to be able to make connections in order to schedule snipes, retrieve your snipes information, etc.
Read logs: the app reads its own logs and error messages in order to properly address each crash. It does NOT access your personal information.