myPredict, the app that keeps you safe, alerts you whenever a risk threatens you.
With myPredict, receive a notification, sent by a team of on-call experts 24 hours a day, for your safety and that of your loved ones in the event of the risk of flooding, violent thunderstorms, heavy snowfall, storms and extreme temperatures affecting you.
Get personalized weather forecasts and warnings directly on your mobile for the locations of your choice and on the go, in France and internationally. Do not be surprised any more and adopt the right reflexes by following the advice adapted to each situation, depending on the nature and extent of the risk diagnosed.
- Graduated and personalized warnings at the municipal level for you and your loved ones, according to the localities chosen and by geolocation
- Information transmitted by a team of on-call experts 24/7 who analyzes the risks identified in France and internationally
- A cartographic visualization of current precipitation and associated risks
- Graduated preventive advice differentiated according to the risk to adopt the right reflexes
- Hourly and daily weather forecasts according to the localities of your choice
- The possibility of sharing your observations live by sending photos and comments
- Information that can be transferred to those around you to help keep it safe
- Ergonomic and intuitive features
- Information accessible in French and English
- No advertising content
WARNINGS FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVERS
In the event of hydrometeorological risks, be warned and inform your loved ones by selecting several localities of interest for which to receive push notifications. With this feature (5 possible addresses and the "Live Geolocation" function), you will know at any time whether your loved ones are likely to be facing a risk requiring precautions to be taken. The app also keeps you informed on the go, wherever you are in the world.
MAP VIEW OF THE SITUATION
To be less vulnerable in the event of a threat, see the situation at any time using dynamic mapping. Animated precipitation and risk pictograms allow you to anticipate and prepare for the onset of a flood, severe thunderstorm, storm, heavy snowfall or extreme temperatures.
In order to advise you on the attitude to adopt in the face of risk, graduated behavioral advice is offered for each phenomenon. With this information, take the appropriate measures for your safety, that of your loved ones, as well as your property.
Are you wondering about the situation? Share the information and alerts you receive directly with your contacts or via social networks. In the event of an ongoing phenomenon, contribute to the assessment of the situation and to the safety of all by sharing your field observations with our experts by sending commented photos.