Potting Without The Dummy Ball
Potting When Balls Are Tight On The Cushion
Potting Method Without A Dummy Ball
Splitting The Pack From The Baulk Colours
The Screw Shot Explained A Different Way
Doubles The Cocked Hat Double
Part Of Break Building For Beginners Played And Explained
Part Of Break Building For Beginners Played And Explained
The Spiders In Fact Well Sort Of
Potting Balls Along The Cushion Played And Explained
Break With No Pause At The Back As Requested
Playing From Tight Under The Cushion
Plants Played And Explained
Black Ball Re-Spot
Throw Of The White When Applying Side
Straight Screw Shot When Close To The Object Ball
Basic Safety Play Played And Explained
Creative Practice Routine
Three Different Cushion Escapes
The Break Off Played And Explained
Playing With Side Part
Potting Exercise To The Centre Pockets
Deep Screw Shot Over Distance
Body Position For The Opposite Side Of The Table
How To Tell If Its Running Or Check After Potting Basic Side Part
Basics Of Side For Beginners Part
The Pause Explained Properly
Colours Clearance Played And Explained
Snooker Cue And Accessories
Address Position And Shot Completion
Shot Visualisation Including Lining Up The Shot And Cueing
The Grip Explained
Playing From The Side Cushion And Explaining Different Bridges Fully
The Drag Shot Played And Explained
How To Use The Rest
How To Attempt Line Up Properly
Splitting The Pack Off The Blue
Table Brushing And Ironing
Long Potting Advice
Cue Action And Timing
Shortening The Cue
Using Side Around The Black
Power Run Through
Pink With Checkside
Straight Cueing Exercise
Screwing Into The Pack
Using Topspin With Running And Check Side
Black To Yellow Part Played And Fully Explained
• Live scores of sessions and matches (live session refreshed every 30 s)
• Full 2013/2014 World Snooker tournament
• Latest news
• Notification of your favorite player live sessions
• Frames and points of every match
• Head-to-head match history of two players
• Century stats of every tournament
• Player biographies and his season scores
• Provisional world rankings
• Past winners of major events
• World champions
• Many interesting statistics of current season and all-time
world, snooker, live, ptc, players tour championship, sports, scores, results, billiard, o'sullivan, higgins, trump, selby
All calendar events, dates, times, scores, photos, etc. in this app are from official World Snooker website http://www.worldsnooker.com and copyrights belongs to them. Developers just adopted all info to Android OS with a smart approach. Also some statistics are from wikipedia.org and cuetracker.net.
World Snooker fans should not miss this WORLD SNOOKER 2014 app.
Watch your favourite snooker replay on your Android device.
WORLD SNOOKER 2014 on Android
# Recent Update : Snooker replays and interviews
# BetVictor Welsh Open : Snooker replay
# 2014 Dafabet Masters : Snooker replay
# Classic Moments : Snooker replay
# Interview 2014 Dafabet Masters
World Snooker is the commercial arm of the World Professional Billiards & Snooker Association, the governing body of professional snooker.
- digital, extremely easy to use snooker score counter.
o Keep all history of played games
o All mistakes can be fixed by “undo” function
o Supporting all snooker rules with free ball, fouls, multiple reds in one shot, etc.
o Keeping course of match correct with snooker rules. Invalid pots will be shown to user.
- Keep many players profiles on Your device.
- Keep all history of all matches played on device (with statistics).
- Able to continue uncompleted match.
- Match is persisted in every second, so You won’t loose Your game in case of phone crash or turn off due to exhausted battery.
- Simple and nice look.
Features expected in next versions:
- Live score sharing over www.
- Sharing match result on social networks (Facebook, Tweeter,…)
- Personal training assistant with charts of progress and common training excersises.
How To Hold Your Snooker Cue
Using the Rest
Potting a ball
Basics of side
Running or check after potting
playing with side
The Stun Shot Explained
Quick and intuitive user interface. - Just press the ball that was pocketed to add on the points.
Save multiple games and return to them later - Have ongoing games with your friends!
Edit the table - Play a short game with less reds, or adjust a handicap.
Undo function - With history for whole frame.
Try out a demo version at http://snooker.rickels.co.uk/
* How many Balls must hit the Banks with the opening shot?
* What if the 15th ball is in the rack when playing Straight Pool. How to re-rack?
With "Billiard Rules" you always have the Ruleset for the most common Billiard, Snooker and even Carom Games with you! Once installed, no online syncing is necessary. The rules are always completely on your mobile.
"Billiard Rules" is available in English and in German.
Currently you can view
- 9 detailed Pool Rules
- 4 detailed Snooker Rules and
- 6 detailed Carom Rules
More Games and Disciplines are coming soon...
Upload your matches to the web at http://snooker.fiverings.co.uk and create your own leagues - it's free!
Highest break/other stats
Custom number of reds
Try the Lite version for free!
Any problems, please e-mail me
This is the first release of this app. You are very welcome to give us your feedback for future versions (either with the integrated feedback button or by visiting our product website, unfortunately we cannot answer on Android "Play" Store comments).
- Can be used with almost any billiard table (works e.g. with Pool, Snooker, Carom) by letting the app "learn" the surface of your table.¹
- Live camera picture is shown, processed and overlayed with artificial helper lines in real-time.
- Boundaries of recognized table are marked with artificial lines on the screen.
- Either touch the screen 2 times with one finger or with 2 fingers at the same time to span a potential shot, the resulting shot will be calculated and displayed immediately.
- Move the "Shot Length" slider to adjust the length of the calculated resulting shot.
- Walk along the table, the calculated shot will be updated on the screen according to the respective new camera perspective.
- Hit the "pause" button to "freeze" the current camera picture on the screen to be able to place and evaluate potential shots more conveniently, hit it again to switch back to live camera mode.
- Integrated stabilizer function which filters noisy camera images (can be switched off at any time to increase speed).
¹ Please note: this app assumes the billiard table to be standard rectangular shaped, that is very exotic billiard tables like e.g. circle tables are not supported at this time.
Important: this app requires an integrated camera!