MyTeaPal is the ultimate companion for tea drinkers, an all-in-one app with timer, tracker, journal, and community functions.
• BREW: Brew tea with mindfulness and precision for each infusion using a timer or stopwatch
• ORGANIZE: Organize all your teas, teawares, vendors, ingredients, and brew logs in just one place
• LOG: Log your tasting notes and brew statistics by infusion to create your personal tea journal
• CONNECT: Connect with your tea friends, share tasting notes, and build your tea community
• Personalize Collections: Add custom images and detailed info for teas and teawares
• Tea Encyclopedia: Explore and learn about different styles and link with your teas
• Timer and Stopwatch: Follow a preset time or simply brew with intuition
• Quantity Tracker: Catalogue inventory and auto-subtract as you drink
• Share: Send information about teas, teawares, or logs to your friends
• Visualize Stats: See your logs in a calendar and teas in a pie chart
• Flavor Dictionary: Choose from 100+ tags or add your own
• Tea Rating: Rank your teas on a 5-point scale (half stars included!)
• Tea Randomizer: Having trouble picking what to drink? Let our randomizer help
• Daily Reminder: Enable daily notifications to form a mindful tea drinking routine
• Data Syncing: Securely save all your data and images across devices and platforms
• Multiple Units: Water Volume (ml/fl oz), Temperature (˚C/˚F), Weight (g/tsp/bag/ball)
WHY I BUILT MYTEAPAL:
As a tea enthusiast for more than four years, I always wished there were a way to record my tea journey, including all the teas I tasted, teawares I collected, brewing methods I used, and feelings I sensed.
I then found that tea journaling was the best way to do this, but after trying a few paperback tea journals and other tea apps, I was disappointed. None of them felt right to me.
I wanted to create an all-in-one tea app that made it easy for tea drinkers to catalogue their teas and teawares, find their favorite ways of brewing, record their thoughts, and share with their tea friends.
So I created MyTeaPal. I hope through this app, we can all become more mindful about what teas we have tasted, how we brewed them, and how they made us feel. Wishing you the best with your tea journey!
-Vincent, Founder of MyTeaPal