- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map for public buses and trains
- Download timetable updates from within the app
- Scrolling Sydney Trains "platform indicator" display
- Trackwork / service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Platform numbers for train trips
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
NOTE: Apart from real-time data for public buses and trains, all timetables are offline, and do not take into account delays, cancellations, or trackwork. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
- All trains on the plasma display are currently shown as "Limited Stops"
- Note that not all bus trips are reversible, because the stop names in the opposite direction are sometimes different.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Make your Sydney experience unforgettable, with the official app from sydney.com. Explore exciting things to do, where to stay and events, must-do dining and entertainment, shopping and nightlife, nature, beaches and family experiences – all in real-time - with images, contact details and interactive maps.
You can book accommodation, get great deals and explore points of interest and facilities.
Save your favourites or build your own itinerary, to view offline. Plus you can check-in while in Sydney to share your travel experiences with your friends.
As well as information on transport, weather and currency conversion, the app has links to Visitor Information Centres that provide all your travel information needs when you are in Sydney.
We are sure you will love planning your trip to and getting around in Sydney with this easy-to-use travel app.
Included features & functions:
* Travel directory of great things to do
* Information and images on all Sydney regions
* Up-to-date events listings
* Mobile booking
* My Favourites and My Itinerary
* Current Weather
* Currency converter
* Services and facilities maps
* Over 3,000 accommodation, events, restaurants, tours and hire listings
Sydney OpalTracker allows you to track your current balance and usage history across all Opal-compatible forms of transport. Never wonder how much your bus, train or ferry trip cost you again!
Have more than 1 OpalCard? No problem. Sydney OpalTracker allows you to view your data for all your cards in one easy-to-use interface.
Features of the app include:
✔ View your card balance and usage history.
✔ View how much each trip has cost you
✔ Support for multiple Opal cards
✔ Android Wear integration - find out your Opal Card balance from your wrist!
✔ Attractive widget to view your card balance right from the homescreen
✔ Dashclock widget integration
This app is not affiliated with Transport for NSW in any way. If you have any questions regarding your Opal card or account, please contact Transport for NSW directly. This app uses your Opal account login details. Your details are stored only on your phone and are safely transmitted using a secure, encrypted connection.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (18 sights)
* Museums and Art Galleries (8 sights)
* Sydney’s Art Galleries (7 sights)
* Landmarks in Sydney (7 sights)
* Places of Worship (7 sights)
* Nightlife in Circular Quay (6 sights)
* Hottest Nightclubs (6 sights)
* The Pyrmont Area (6 sights)
* Best of Shopping in Sydney (5 sights)
* Sydney for Kids (6 sights)
* Sydney’s East Shore (6 sights)
* Taronga Zoo (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Culture Walks is the ideal companion for discovering Sydney on foot – discover hidden laneways and new neighbourhoods while learning about Sydney’s history and the stories behind the city’s most loved public artworks. Prefer to see what’s close to you or interested in a particular work? Simply filter through hundreds of points of interest by location, type or theme.
• Be guided through 10 walking tours curated by the City of Sydney’s history and public art teams
• 400+ historical and public art points of interest, filterable by type, location and theme.
• Discover all the points of interest in offline mode*
• Free updates for life: keep an eye out for new walks and points of interest
Download the app and start walking!
App development happily provided by We Make Apps – http://wemakeapps.net
*Like other mapping apps, a data connection is required to download and display map imagery.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Sydney city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Sydney
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Australia or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
Whether you’re travelling or accompanying a loved one, all the information on T1 International and T2 Domestic is at your fingertips, where and when you need it.
At a glance:
• Live flight information for all departing and arriving flights;
• Subscribe to flight status updates pushed directly to your phone;
• Airport information (transportation, transfers, shops, services, places to eat and airports contacts) all at your fingertips;
• Find out where you have to go, with terminal maps.
• Our famous Walking Tour of Chinatown, plus other relevant historical sites
• Background on the history of Chinatown and Chinese culture
• The various types of Chinese cuisine and where to find the best food around Chinatown
• The many things to see and do around Chinatown
• Essential services in and around Chinatown
• A little about the Haymarket Chamber of Commerce and our supporters
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know via the form in the app or in the reviews.
The reasons why you should use this:
No need to say anymore! Take this app in your pocket. You will love it and have perfect travel!
No advertisements! You can meet objective and reliable information with thousands of real-user reviews.
Easy to use
Make you get the information you want with only several clicks.
Use the travel directory to find exciting things to see and do, including opening times. Follow the itineraries suggested for 1, 3 and 5 day stays to get the best out of your travels or select your favourites and build your own list. You can find events that are happening when you are travelling or choose a tour by bus, boat, motorbike or seaplane!
This app will give you phrases that will help you communicate, tips on travelling in comfort, and a guide to general customs and culture so you won’t be surprised by local behaviour! You will know where to go for free WiFi and how to make cheap international phone calls. It will help you with information on the transport system from getting from the airport to travelling around Sydney. It has links to Visitor Information Centres that provide all your travel information needs.
We are sure you will love planning your trip to Sydney with this easy-to-use travel app. It contains everything you need for the experience of a lifetime – one that your friends and family will want to hear all about!
Choice of 3 languages - simplified or traditional Chinese as well as English.
• Location based mapping
• Travel directory of great things to do
• My Favourites
• Current Weather
• Accept UnionPay Places
• Currency converter
• Services and facilities maps
• Can be used 100% offline once downloaded (except for updates and sharing)
If you are from out of town or looking for something different. This app is great if you don't know where to find something - whether it be a restaurant, a pub, a hotel or a petrol station - this app comes to the rescue. Includes reviews, distances and prices.
Smartphone application featuring exciting things to do, where to stay and great events in Sydney all in real-time. Great features including interactive maps, weather, Sydney Radio. Login and share photos and connect with other Sydneysiders.
Sydney Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Sydney (pron.: /sɪdni/) is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia. It is located on Australia's south-east coast of the Tasman Sea. As of June 2010, the greater metropolitan area had an approximate population of 4.6 million people. Inhabitants of Sydney are called Sydneysiders, comprising a cosmopolitan and international population.
The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony. The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature many bays, rivers, inlets and beaches including the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Simply turn on your GPS and you'll receive list of restaurants right near you. Food lovers will now be enjoying their meal without any trouble to search their favorite restaurant. This restaurant finder gives instant results based on your location using GPS. One can get complete address, location and direction by Map and contact number of their favorite restaurant.
QUICK RESTAURANT SEARCH:
Sydney Eats restaurant finder uses GPS/network provider to find location and provides fast and efficient way to locate nearest restaurant details.
GET TAXI SERVICE:
Sydney Eats restaurant finder gives taxi vendor numbers to find taxi that can bring him to his favorite restaurant or any other restaurant without any trouble.
SHARE YOUR FOOD:
Sydney Eats lets you capture, share and relive your memorable meals with friends on Facebook and Twitter. Using this app you can review the comments for a particular restaurant as well as you can comment on it. Use Sydney Eats to remember all of your delicious experiences.