Hale Hō`ike`ike - Bailey House

Hale Hoikeike, the Bailey House Museum, is a mission home built in 1833 on the royal compound of Kahekili, last ruling chief of Maui, at the mouth of ʻīao Valley and former site of the Wailuku Female Seminary for Hawaiian girls (1837-1849). It was the home of missionary teacher Edward Bailey and his family until 1888. The Bailey House opened as a museum in 1957. The 0.7-acre historic site was placed on the National and Hawaiʻi Registers of Historic Places in 1972.
Read more
Loading...

What's New

Minor design enhancements.
Read more

Additional Information

Eligible for Family Library
Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
Updated
October 19, 2016
Size
17M
Installs
1+
Current Version
3.7.11
Requires Android
4.1 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Permissions
Offered By
Maui Historical Society
Developer
2375-A Main Street Wailuku, Hi 96793
©2018 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.