“Zdorovye.ru” helps to take care of your health and control diseases.
Our diaries, educational courses and tests were created with the participation of experienced doctors and representatives of patient communities.
Services for which users love us:
Health care programs
• Freedom from anxiety - mental health support program. Meditations, exercises, psychotherapist support and smart diaries are available to you;
• Atopy Live is a program for controlling atopic dermatitis. The program offers you free consultations with a dermatologist, smart diaries and an educational course;
• Breathe Freely - a program for people with bronchial asthma. In the program you will receive a free consultation with a doctor, learn about modern treatment methods and be able to track triggers in a smart diary;
• Freedom from Anxiety - a free program to support mental health. The program includes meditations, exercises and diaries that will help control anxiety;
• Sugar is normal – a program for people with diabetes. The program includes the support of a personal assistant, a diabetes diary and an educational course;
• IBD under control – a program for people with IBD. The program includes a diary of symptoms, an educational course about diseases and information about specialized treatment centers;
• Psoriasis Control - The program helps you determine which treatment is best for you. You have access to a convenient photo diary, individual recommendations, analytics to assess the effectiveness of treatment and an educational course from leading dermatologists;
• Step by Step – a step-by-step program for stroke survivors and their loved ones. The program provides you with recommendations from a rehabilitation therapist, educational videos from an occupational therapist, dance therapy lessons, and regular tests to monitor improvements;
• Healthy joints – a program for the control and prevention of osteoarthritis (osteoarthrosis). You have access to a free chat with a doctor, health diaries and an educational course;
• Strengthening bones - a program for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. You will find out if you have risk factors for the disease, receive doctor’s recommendations and a personal educational course with video lessons on therapeutic exercises;
• Ease of movement - program for the control of rheumatic diseases. Compiled by a rheumatologist, it includes the necessary scales and questionnaires, lifestyle recommendations and advice from representatives of patient communities;
The application does not make a diagnosis or prescribe treatment without an in-person visit to a doctor
• Making an appointment with a doctor under compulsory medical insurance - convenient online registration at all government clinics without queues or a registration desk for the whole family;
• Compulsory medical insurance policy - determination of your policy number, insurance company and medical institutions to which you are attached;
• Online consultations with doctors - video and chat consultations with doctors of any specialty.
Monitoring your performance
• Online diagnostics - free tests for disease risk factors and recommendations for visiting doctors and getting tested;
• Smart health diaries - monitoring and analytics of health indicators: mood, weight, blood pressure, symptoms, stress and other indicators;
• Medication diary - reminder and control of medication intake, information about medications, dosage, course and frequency of administration;
• Integration with Google Fit to count physical activity.
• Daily articles, exercises and health tips based on the principles of evidence-based medicine from leading doctors.
For data security, we use security systems certified by FSTEC of Russia, we have security class K2 and servers in Russia. The service complies with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
Official partner - Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education First St. Petersburg State Medical University named after. I.P. Pavlova, 197022, Russian Federation, St. Petersburg, Petrogradskaya embankment, 44, lit. A