Whether you’re a tabla player, kathak dancer, instrumentalist, vocalist, or an electronic musician, NagmaLive will personalize and track your practice sessions, inspiring your progress.
• 38 unique from 14 different raags.
• Chose your instrument: sarangi, harmonium, and sitar
• Live instrumental recordings by Ustad Roshan Ali Khan (Sarangi), Jayanta Banerjee (Sitar and Harmonium), Hiranmay Mitra (Harmonium), Chaz Hastings (Tabla).
• Several taal options: Tintal, Rupaktal, Jhaptal, Ektal, Dhamar
• 15-600 bpm for Tintal; 15-300 bpm for all other taals
• Adjust volume, reverb, and panning for each instrument
• Use presets to personalize your session
• Set time intervals with nagma, pitch, and beats per minute
• Play live tabla recordings with Kathak Mode
• Play a theka with matching taal and pitch for each Nagma
• Add an alap to enhance the live feel of your session
• Practice tabla accompaniment with gat recordings
• Inspire your drut tintal practice with real jhala tracks
• Save your practice or performance details and keep track of your progress
• Share you progress on Facebook or Twitter