TOP 10 Startup V3Track Asia 2020 Contest
Nanobook, the audiobook and abstracts app with many prestigious awards, gives you the summaries of the world's best-selling and best books.
With more than 1000 abstracts and audio book versions, Nanobook covers topics such as psychology, personal development, business administration, marketing, memoir, history, society, health ...
• Listen and read the quintessence of best-selling books in the world and in Vietnam
• In just 15 minutes you will grasp the book's core content
• Gain knowledge automatically with automatic turn on audio books, x2 speed
• Develop yourself through themed checklists
• Track your own reading journey
• Search for book titles, authors or topics of interest
• Save your favorite bookcase
• Easily share books and celebrity quotes with friends
HOW TO USE THE APP:
Download the Nanobook app now and create an account (no registration fee) to start experiencing the reading and listening summary features. Any new account will have Basic Membership rights, allowing you to enjoy 3 days of unlimited reading and listening to book summaries. In addition, we have Premium Membership plans by month and by year.
With Premium Membership package, you will get:
• Read and listen to book summaries of over 1000 unlimited books
• Receive personalized book recommendations
• Keep track of your own reading journeys and achievements
With the Basic Membership package, after the 3 days of free experience, you can always search for your favorite books and read the first page of its main content.
Ready to be the better version every day? Download and register to use Nanobook today!
“Using the Nanobook app every day, I can touch the knowledge treasure of humanity anytime, anywhere, making me much more“ rich ”when comprehending the huge amount of knowledge that has been reduced in reach. "
ZEAN VO - Founder of Browzzin, Forbes Asia 30Under30
“As a yoga instructor who has traveled the world, I enjoy reading and listening to digital books while on the move. Nanobook is also one of the few Vietnamese apps that I have used in recent years to accumulate a lot of knowledge in my life. "
DUC BINH - Founder of Vietyogi
“I use the Nanobook to read more about economics and science books because that's what I'm looking at most recently. The Nanobook is very simple, easy to use and has so many great books in the world! "
VIET ANH - Founder of Spiderum
“I often read with my children to let them get used to the knowledge of socio-economic life in the future. 15 minutes a day with the Nanobook app is enough for students to start exploring the world. Simple book search is easy to read interesting content, but there are some very detailed books for working people like me. "
HONG PHUOC - Head of Representative Board of Tien Phong Nhi Dong Newspaper
CONNECT WITH US: