The most extensive and most illustrated mushroom encyclopedia with simple and fast fungal determination!
3,700+ mushrooms with detailed descriptions + over 30,000 photos + extensive search and filter options + many additional functions.
The modern way of fungal determination
NEW: Real-time image recognition for identifying mushrooms!
With this app, mushroom pickers and mushroom friends have a helper in their hand, which makes it extremely easy to determine the local flora of mushrooms. With over 3,700 mushrooms in the database, the most important mushrooms in Germany, Switzerland and Austria are covered.
Developed in collaboration with a professional and experienced hobbyist.
The app is easy to use and replaces several mushroom books at once. It saves you the laborious paging through the unwieldy identification books and offers many ways to identify a fungus. The app allows a comprehensive determination of mushrooms based on many detailed descriptions of each fungus and more than 30,000 photos. In addition, more than 13,000 images can be downloaded for offline mode.
The functions at a glance:
* More than 3,700 mushrooms and lichens with detailed descriptions
* Well over 30,000 photos with important detail shots
* Offline usable with access to photos without internet connection
* Beginner and Professional Search: 21 rating categories and over 100 features
* Save and manage localities via GPS
* Double comparison
* Change between German and Scientific mushroom names
* Regional mushroom names
* Name and full-text search over the entire database!
* Speisewertangabe for all edible fungus species according to CH and D provisions and with a relative food value according to fungi
* Genre including Latin name
* Information on fungal toxins, symptoms and therapies
* Comprehensive question and answer catalog
* Addresses of D-A-CH fungal experts and fungal controllers
* Perfect mushroom book set for on the go and at home
* No further costs, no follow-up costs for updates
Advantage over mushroom books:
* Interactive determination of mushrooms
* With image recognition: no long searching and browsing
* Quick cross-comparison with other mistaken fungi
* Add your own pictures and notes
* Offline mode: 4-8 photos of one mushroom, online often more than 25 pictures! Most destination books only offer one single photo per species
* Display readability in dark forests better than books.
* Unbeatable price / performance ratio.
Wolfgang Bachmeier is a certified fungal expert of the German Society of Mycology. As a year-long mushroom seminar leader and mushroom book author, he passes on his knowledge. In the app you will find many tips and hints from the practice of a mushroom picker.