Introducing digital birth control.
An effective and natural method that uses a smart algorithm to learn your cycle and identify your ovulation by analyzing your basal body temperature. Natural Cycles is for women over the age of 18.
Natural Cycles is only available as a method of birth control in the USA and Europe. In countries outside the USA and Europe, Natural Cycles is intended to be used for fertility monitoring.
Natural Cycles is 93% effective under typical use, which means that 7 women out of 100 get pregnant during 1 year of use. With using the app perfectly, i.e. if you never have unprotected intercourse on red days, Natural Cycles is 99% effective, which means that 1 woman out of 100 get pregnant during 1 year of use*. No method of contraception is 100% effective, even when using the app perfectly you can still have an unintended pregnancy.
Natural Cycles shows you:
○ How your unique cycle works
○ Daily updates on where you are in your cycle
○ When you are in the fertile phase of your cycle and need to use protection (e.g. condoms)
○ When your ovulation is detected and predicted
○ When your period is coming up and when you can expect PMS
○ The science behind your menstrual cycle
Natural Cycles is:
○ The only digital method of birth control available in both the USA and Europe
○ Backed by clinical research
○ CE marked & FDA cleared
○ Used by 800,000 women around the world
Natural Cycles Pricing Plans:
To use the app you need a two-decimal basal thermometer.
Yearly plan: 79.99 USD/year. Free thermometer included.
Monthly plan: 9.99 USD/ month. Thermometer not included.
Free trial: 30 day free trial. Thermometer not included.
○ As a contraceptive, Natural Cycles may be less suitable for you if you have irregular menstrual cycles (i.e. cycles shorter than 21 days or longer than 35 days) and/or fluctuating temperatures as predicting fertility is more difficult in these circumstances. Natural Cycles’ effectiveness as a contraceptive is not affected by irregular cycles, but you will experience an increased number of red days, which can reduce your satisfaction with Natural Cycles.
○ Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Use a condom to protect against STIs.
Want to learn more about Natural Cycles?
► Visit the Natural Cycles website
To use Natural Cycles, you need to understand English or one of the supported languages.
* E. Berglund Scherwitzl et al. Perfect-use and typical-use Pearl Index of a contraceptive mobile app. Find the article here