With the NavVis IVION Go app, you can take your factory information to the shop floor. Powered by industry-leading AR positioning technology, NavVis IVION Go enables operations and maintenance managers to sync up information and tasks with their physical context and location.
How does it work? NavVis IVION Go uses your smartphone camera to recognize your surroundings and assets such as machinery and tools. This is matched with your digital factory imagery to identify your location.
During their daily inspections, users can rely on NavVis IVION Go to not only access location-related documentation, but also log observations, issues, and best practices. This information is easily shared with all stakeholders to improve remote collaboration between central and plant roles.
• Positioning and tracking: With industry-leading AR positioning technology, NavVis IVION Go enables users to find their location within the digital twin using only their mobile device.
• Points of interest: Geotagged points of interest (POIs) enable access to in-context digital information inside your factory, so you don’t have to manually search through handbooks, dashboards, or other documentation.
• Location-aware content: Share content about your location inside the factory with your colleagues. Minimize the time needed to communicate the location of issues and defects.
• Map view: Access digitally-stored information within the context of your location inside the factory, and switch between 3D panoramas and 2D floorplan views.
• No special infrastructure or hardware required: to use NavVis IVION Go you need only an active account for NavVis IVION Enterprise.
Increase team productivity during 5S and Gemba walks with contextual digital notations. Easy to use workflow for collecting improvement ideas. Reduce maintenance downtime by sharing the precise location of defects and surrounding assets.
More information about how to use the app can be found at www.navvis.com/ivion/go