NEETLab - MCQ Practice App for NEET 2019 Examination which helps you to track NEET preparation and boost your score in NEET examination. It helps to improve your score by providing practice on important questions(MCQ) which are frequently asked in medical entrance examinations such as NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER and state level medical entrance examinations conducted earlier.
Toppers spend most of their time to practice questions(MCQ) than studying the NCERT text book again and again. Reading again and again helps the students to memorise but does not help him/her to apply, analyse, evaluate concepts and to solve numerical problems during the examination.
NEETLab helps students to boost their NEET score by tracking the practice progress. Topics in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are classified into two groups based on the standard of the study. Each subject group contains nearly 12 topics from each subject. Students will have to answer 60 MCQ questions in each topic atleast once in order to move to the next topic. There is no attempt limit to correctly answer these 60 MCQ. This ensures the complete coverage of concepts and problem solving methods before the exam. It will help students to answer most of the questions in flash of a second during the exam.
1. Topic-wise Tests: Each subject has 24 topics. For Physics, Chemistry and Biology it contains 72 topics containing 50-120 MCQ questions each depending on the weight-age of topic in medical entrance examinations.
2.Previous Year NEET Questions: Subject wise last 7 NEET question papers with answers and explanations.
3.Mock Tests: Subject-wise model examination question papers which can be taken in test mode as well as practice mode. The practice mode guides by providing hint and explanation.
4.Identify Weak Topics: These tests help students to identify their weak topics. After reading the subject, students should take these tests to identify weak topics such that they can spend most of their preparation time on weaker topics.
5.Notification: Students will get important notifications such as tips/tricks to solve numericals, important concepts, latest NEET exam news, etc.
Why Choose NEETLab Practice App for NEET Preparation?
1. No advertisements in the NEET App. No distractions during your exam preparation.
2. NEET Previous Year MCQ Questions (NEET 2018, NEET 2017, NEET 2016, NEET 2016 Phase II, AIPMT 2015, AIPMT 2015 Modified, AIPMT 2014) helps you to figure out the difficulty level of the questions asked in the NEET examination.
3. Weak Topic Identifier Tests helps you to identify weak topics in each subject. This will book your NEET score and Rank.
4. Subjectwise Mock tests guides you on how to manage time in the NEET exam hall.
5. Get Latest NEET 2019 News to stay up to date and to get Preparation Tips and Tricks.