■ Want to save on transportation costs?
[Earn rewards like this!]
· Rewards accumulated by simply pressing the button at a public transportation stop
You can accumulate 5N to 1,500N every day by simply pressing the verification button at subway or bus stops.
(1,100 people per day on a first-come, first-served basis, can participate once, currently only applies to Seoul, Gyeonggi, and Incheon areas)
· Rewards accumulated just by taking public transportation
When you board the bus, you can earn 1N every 2 minutes. (Up to 60N accumulated per day)
· Rewards accumulated just by walking
Just by walking, you can earn 1N for every 300 steps. (Up to 40N accumulated per day)
· Rewards accumulated just by participating
You can earn additional points through various participation such as eco-friendly challenges, bus stop quizzes, inviting neighbors, attendance roulette, watching advertisements, and shopping.
[Try using your accumulated rewards like this!]
· At ‘Market’, you can exchange for desired products from various famous domestic brands such as transportation, cafes, convenience stores, bakeries, chicken, burgers, pizza, gift certificates, etc.
■ Want to save travel time?
[Check public transportation information and save time!]
· Real-time bus information
You can check the bus arrival time and stop information in real time.
· Real-time subway information
You can check subway arrival times and optimized subway directions in real time.
· Real-time shared bike information
You can check information on nearby bicycles and quickly rent them yourself.
※ Service area
Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Ulsan, Gwangju, Sejong, Jeju, Chungcheong-do, Gyeongsang-do, Jeolla-do, Gangwon-do, etc.
You can check bus stop information in more than 70 regions across the country.
■ Want to save the earth?
[Take part in various eco-friendly challenges!]
· You can reduce carbon dioxide emissions and protect the environment by participating in various eco-friendly challenges such as using public transportation and walking.
[Check out how much it helped reduce carbon!]
· In 'Eco-friendly statistics', you can check how much carbon neutrality you have achieved by using public transportation and walking over the past year.
■ Are you curious about other people’s information?
[Communicate freely with other users]
· You can communicate with your neighbors by sharing various eco-friendly information and stories from your daily life in the community.
■ Permissions to use the Naver app
[Required access permission items]
· Location access: The purpose is to provide public transportation information and accumulate rewards based on movement.
· Physical activity: The purpose is to measure the user's movement and provide mobility services.
· Storage space: Used for setting and editing profiles, and attaching images to posts.
[Selected access permission items]
· Notification: The purpose is to receive marketing and information through push messages from the Naver app.
※ You can use the Navers app even if you do not grant permission, but there may be restrictions on the use of some services.
[Please do not write the referral code in your Google Play review.]
· Monitoring of app reviews that violate the Google Play review (comment) release policy (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/138329?hl=ko) continues. Please use blogs, cafes, group chat rooms, and other communities, not Google Play, to promote your referral code.
[Please do not promote anti-social methods.]
■ Do you have any questions about installing the app or other questions?
You can receive the fastest response by using the ‘Customer Center’ within the Naver app.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Chat consultation: https://neibus.channel.io/lounge
※ Operating hours: Weekdays 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Start your travel habits to save transportation costs and the earth with Navers today.