■ Want to save money on transportation?
[Earn points like this!]
Points accumulated even if you only ride public transportation
You can earn 1N every 2 minutes by riding the bus. (accumulate up to 60N per day)
Points accumulated just by walking
You can earn 1N every 300 steps just by walking. (accumulate up to 40N per day)
Points accumulated just by participating
You can earn additional points by participating in various activities such as eco-friendly challenges, stop quizzes, inviting neighbors, attendance roulette, watching advertisements, and shopping.
[Use the accumulated points like this!]
You can exchange your desired products from various domestic famous brands such as transportation, cafes, convenience stores, bakeries, chicken, burgers, pizza, and gift certificates at the ‘Market’.
· If you participate in the ‘Apply’ event, you may receive a month’s transportation fee as a reward if you win.
■ Want to save travel time?
[Try to save time like this!]
· Real-time bus information
You can check the bus arrival time and stop information in real time.
· Real-time subway information
You can check the subway arrival time and optimized subway route information in real time.
· Real-time shared bike information
You can check information on bicycles located nearby and proceed quickly to direct rental.
※ Service area
Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Ulsan, Gwangju, Sejong, Jeju, Chungcheong-do, Gyeongsang-do, Jeolla-do, Gangwon-do, etc.
You can check bus stop information in more than 70 regions nationwide.
■ Want to save the earth?
[Participate in various eco-friendly challenges!]
You can reduce carbon dioxide emissions and protect the environment by participating in various eco-friendly challenges such as using public transportation and walking.
[Check out how much it helped reduce carbon!]
· In 'Eco-friendly Statistics', you can check how much carbon neutrality you have practiced by using public transportation and walking for a year.
■ Curious about other people's information?
[Communicate freely with other users]
· You can communicate with your neighbors by sharing various eco-friendly information and stories in your life in the community.
■ Permissions for using the Neighbors app
[Required access rights]
Location access: The purpose is to provide public transportation information and to accumulate points for movement.
· Physical activity: The purpose is to measure the user's movement and provide mobility services.
· Storage space: Used for the purpose of setting up and editing a profile, and attaching post images.
[Optional access permission items]
Notifications: The purpose is to receive marketing and information through push messages from the Neighbors app.
※ You can use the Neighbors app even if you do not allow permission, but there may be restrictions on the use of some services.
[Please do not write the referral code in the Google Play review.]
· Monitoring of app reviews that violate the Google Play review (comment) release policy (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/138329?hl=ko) continues. Please use blogs, cafes, group chat rooms, and other communities to promote your referral code, not Google Play.
[Please do not promote in an antisocial way.]
■ If you have any questions about app installation or other questions?
You can get the fastest response by using the 'Customer Center' in the Neighbors app.
· Chat consultation: https://neibus.channel.io/lounge
※ Operating Hours: Weekdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Start moving habits that care for you and the earth with Neighbors.