The Bull Run (First Manassas) Battle App® is the perfect Civil War touring partner for your exploration of the Bull Run battlefield. Our GPS-enabled touring application will guide you to all the historic spots on this Civil War battlefield – from the Union crossings at Sudley Springs to the fighting on Matthews Hill and the climax at Henry Hill and Chinn Ridge.
Click on our various "virtual signs" to access a wealth of information related to the very spot where you are standing. Onboard historian videos, audio accounts of soldiers from the battle, animated maps, photos, orders of battle, chronologies, key facts, and more are just a click away. Our detailed maps allow you to locate just where certain Union and Confederate units were during different phases of the battle. Never has so much valuable historical information been made available in such a portable device.
With this Battle App you will also find the following enhancements:
* Detailed 1861 GPS-enabled landscape – optimized for Retina displays
* Two animated maps show how the battles for Matthews Hill and Henry Hill unfolded
* New, interactive Bull Run quiz to test your knowledge
* More historian video content
* A list of nearby Civil War sites to explore
* Expanded and improved Battle Facts page
The Bull Run Battle App is just one of our expanding lineup of Battle Apps that are ready to be downloaded today. To learn more about all of our Battle App offerings visit our website at: https://www.battlefields.org/battleapps.