Disasters/Emergencies can occur quickly and without warning. It can force you to evacuate your community or confine you to your home. In many cases phone lines and cell towers are overwhelmed for hours or even days, which makes texting or calling impossible. Mothers and Fathers become frantic as they attempt to reach their children. Children become anxious and stressed as they worry about their parents or what to do next. How can you prepare for such real life possibilities such as:
• Civil Unrest
• House Fires
• Flash Floods
• Winter Storms
• Severe Thunderstorms and Lightning
• Theft (Home, Purse, Wallet, etc)
• Man-Made Disasters
• Other Emergencies
• Even the untimely death of loved one
(After you have tested this amazing APP please be sure to come back and give us the highest possible rating. If for any reason you feel that you cannot give us the highest rating, please give us a call or send us an email (we will respond within 24 hours) and allow us the opportunity to do whatever we need to do to change your mind. A high rating and your satisfaction is extremely important to us and the families we serve – Thank You)
Consider the following:
Where will your family be when disaster strikes?
How will you find each other?
How will you know if your loved ones are safe?
What happens in the event of the untimely death of a loved one? (Does your spouse know: the location of insurance, location of important documents, safe deposit boxes, all burial plans, etc.)
What happens if your pet is lost during a disaster?
What will your children do in the event that they can’t reach you during a disaster?
Can you quickly submit damages to the government/Insurance company for possible reimbursement?
Can you be fully reimbursed for your contents and damage to your property?
Has your pre-disaster property assessment been completed?
Knowing what, when, where, and how to prepare and respond is EASY with the MYREDFOLDER® APP and Plan (www.myredfolder.com)
The MYREDFOLDER® Plan (www.myredfolder.com) and MYREDFOLDER® APP provides families with near absolute preparedness, response, and recovery solutions for practically any disaster or emergency.
• Locate your children in the event of disaster
• Send pre-recorded disaster response instructions to all family members (i.e., do not go home, John is coming to get you, meet at Grandma’s house, etc.)
• Allows you or a designated person to have full access to the APP in case of incapacitation, untimely death, or other
• Track your children at their request by means of the “FYI” GPS tracking feature
• Quickly locate critical medication and prescription details for family members
• Quickly find emergency phone numbers
• Quickly download all of your pets’ information including medications, prescriptions, microchip info, and more
• Quickly submit a damage assessment form complete with pictures and damages to your insurance company or local government
• The entire family can see the designated meeting locations on each individual device via the unique mapping feature
• MUCH MUCH MORE….
The MYREDFOLDER® APP and PLAN is not just for emergencies, it can be used daily to locate items useful in your day to day life activities (i.e., applying for loan, looking up insurance info, password lookup, etc.), however it is a MUST HAVE before, during, and after a disaster/emergency.
Download the MYREDFOLDER® APP today and be ready for tomorrow!
DISCLAIMER: 'This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life'.
NOTE: Please be advised that “if” the location tracking feature is running in the background a pop-up message will periodically alert the user so that they will have the option to shut the feature off. This is our stop gap in case you or your family member forgets to turn off this important feature.