Practice makes perfect. iRealPro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. Our completely-redesigned app simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from over 30 different accompaniment styles.
• Accompaniment can include guitar, piano, bass, drums, vibraphone, and more.
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps.
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create.
• Create multiple editable playlists.
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions.
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation.
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing.
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition).
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players or global setting for number notation .
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Easily share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums.
• Export charts as Image and MusicXML.
• Export audio as WAV (AudioCopy/Paste supported) and MIDI.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE (See website for demos)
• Guitar Chords: Displays guitar chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Piano Chords: Displays piano chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Chord Scales: Displays chord and scale diagrams during playback following the chord progression. It's also an extensive library of chord and scale diagrams for quick and easy reference.
Always backup your songs!
Other Amazing Features:
◦ Blazing fast music recognition
◦ The world's only singing and humming recognition
◦ LiveLyrics: see lyrics move in time with the music
◦ Home screen widget allows you to identify music without launching the app
◦ No banner advertisements
◦ SoundHound Headlines: brings you free song streams, new artists, and more
◦ Beautifully optimized for tablets
◦ Real-time Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite artists
◦ Facebook and Twitter sharing, listen-on-startup, and geotagging
◦ Buy links, YouTube videos, artist biographies, and much more
✧ Thank you to our 175 million+ fans and loyal users for making SoundHound a must-have App! ✧
★ Reviews and Honors for SoundHound ★
◦ Top 10 Must-Have Android Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
◦ Best Music Engagement App - BILLBOARD Music App Awards
◦ Your top 10 Android Apps - "I love this app... unique in its class." - Jessica Dolcourt, CNET
◦ The Best Android Apps - "There's no limit." - John Herrman, Gizmodo
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue of the NY Times
Note: Location is used to store where songs were discovered. It can be disabled from the Options menu.
Explanation of requested permissions:
Used to record audio for both music and voice search.
CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
Used to ensure optimal audio recording settings.
FINE (GPS) LOCATION
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Used to enhance search results and remember where a search took place, which is displayed through History. This can be disabled in app settings.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Used to communicate with servers for search results and other content.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Used to mute SoundHound audio when receiving phone calls.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to cache data.
Used to notify when search results are ready.
VIEW WI-FI STATE
Used to allow usage through WI-FI.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
Used to detect when internet access is available.
READ GOOGLE SERVICES
Used for displaying searches on a map
Tags: Sound Hound Music Sing Song ID Tag
✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
Enjoy the comfortable and intuitive Music Notator App. Enter and edit music intuitively with the tips of your fingers. Short touches select notation elements, long touches let you insert new notes into melodies and chords. Edit notes by moving them with your fingers. Fast scrolling, zooming, page turning and orientation change give you quick and comfortable access to every little detail and a perfect overview. Edit lyrics, chords and modify the score structure with the dialog area on the right side of the app.
scorio Music Notator App works hand in hand with scorio notation portal on the web and requires an internet connection. When you write and save a score within the app you will also find it online in your scorio account. After saving, you can edit your compositions in any web browser, even outside the app on your PC or Mac. Yes, even on a friend's laptop.
App features include:
- Insert and edit notes and other notation elements
- Virtual Keyboard for entering notes
- Insert and edit chord and fret symbols
- Display and edit lyrics
- Export scores as high quality PDF files
- Select from 19 score templates
- Edit score structure (add/delete staves)
- Transpose scores
- Automatic part extraction
- MIDI play back with 128 selectable MIDI instruments
- Load scores from the scorio database
- Publish your scores
- Continue to work on the scores in your account on PC, Mac and other tablet devices
The app has been thoroughly tested on the following devices:
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Keywords: scorewriter, music, notation, write music, composer, sheet music, software, scorio, scores, lead sheet, composition, leadsheet
Whether you are in a bar, in a department store or listening to music in a car, simply point your phone into the direction of the music, tap the record button and within seconds we will let you know the name of the song and the performing artist.
• unlimitted amount of identifications
• fast and robust music recognition
• overview previous results
• exclusive MusicDNA™ information
Following in the footsteps of his excellent QuickLook Guide, Master composer Thomas Goss is back with a comprehensive course that will teach you how to create beautiful lead sheets, complete with lyrics and chord symbols! Having an easy-to-read lead sheet makes all the difference leading to an inspired performance where everything clicks and where the musicians and audience enjoy every moment.
A well-crafted lead sheet gives instrumentalists and singers a lot of useful info, from melody and harmony to lyrics and dynamics as well as style and tempo indications—so that everyone in the band is on the same page. Thomas covers them all with a composer’s minutia. He demonstrates how quickly and efficiently you can enter notes using different techniques, whether it's your computer keyboard, your favorite USB controller, or a combination of the two! You'll be able to follow along and create your first Sibelius project with Master Goss as your guide. Thomas then wraps it all up by giving you a taste of what's to come in this exciting in-depth series of courses covering all aspects of Sibelius 7.
Table of contents:
2. Opening Sibelius
3. Setting Up a New Score
4. Navigating the Ribbon
5. The Panels Menu
6. Keypad Panel and Zoom Slider
7. Exploring the Keypad Functions
8. Note Input Using the Mouse
9. Playback and The Transport Panel
10. The File Tab and Saving Your Score
11. Basic Editing
12. Adjusting Text
13. Barlines and Irregular Bars
14. Note Input Using Keyboard Panel
15. Note Input Using Fretboard Panel
16. Note Input Using the Computer Keyboard
17. Alternate Input Method with Keyboard
18. Note Input Using a USB Device
19. Touch-Up Editing
20. Adding Lyrics
21. Entering Chord Symbols
22. Finalizing Our Lead Sheet
23. Conclusion and What's Ahead
When in the hands of a expert user like Thomas Goss, Sibelius 7 can do just about anything when it comes to putting notes on the page. In this 25-tutorial course, Thomas makes the notes dance on the grand staff as he enters them con moto, using the various input methods you learned in his previous course—including the extra useful "sticky tuplets" feature. His beautiful Sonatina is the perfect vehicle to show you how to enter intervals and chords, pedal markings, dynamics, and much more. Thomas also shows you how Sibelius' playback system can help you when proofreading your work while you're crafting it. After all the music has been entered on the grand staff, Master Goss makes sure the music looks its absolute best by showing you all the formatting tricks you need.
When you reach the last measure of this amazing notational journey, you'll have beautifully crafted pages of original piano music, ready to print and perform!
Table of contents:
1. Download and Preview Sample Score
2. Creating a Piano Score
3. Intervals and Two-voice Input
4. Duplicating and Spot-Editing
5. Grace Notes, Slurs, and Articulations
6. Triplets - Part 1
7. Triplets - Part 2
8. Re-Inputting Pitches
9. Navigating Sibelius
11. Expression Text and Hairpins
12. Trills, Ottava, and Pedal Marks
13. Barlines, Repeats, and Audio-proofing
14. Enharmonic Notes and Chords
15. More Two-voice Input and Re-inputting Pitches
16. Cross-Staff Notes and Retrograde Motion
17. Key & Time Signatures plus Tempo Changes
18. Restoring Key, Time Signature, and Tempo
19. Voice-editing and More Transpositions
20. The Notation Workflow at Top Speed
21. Ossia Staff
23. Document Setup and Layout
24. Title Page, Headers, and Dedication Text
25. Two-Sided Printing, and What’s Ahead
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
Some virtual musical instruments included:
piano, guitar, change the guitar tuning to get other tunings like bass tuning, violin tuning, virtual recorder incorporated, virtual saxophone, virtual trumpet, chromatic harmonic.
Create drums scores with all percusion instruments
Karaoke incorporated, write the lyrics of your song in any track, and see your lirycs like a karaoke.
Create piano pieces with the correct finger position.
Save sheet music as image, ringtone, midi file, project.
Change configurations to show notes over the piano, guitar or inside sheet music.
Add vibrato, bends, grupeto, tuplets, staccato, ligature and more effects to your scores.
Ideal for composers
Zoom in, Zoom out to scores.
Use your mobile phone to identify music you hear on the radio, download songs, view related YouTube videos, read artist biographies, and so much more!
♫ Music Recognition - Hold your phone up to music you hear and MusicID will tell you what song is playing—can even identify when switching between apps! Using a sophisticated music-fingerprinting algorithm MusicID can identify millions of songs with new songs added daily!
♫ Powerful Search - Find your favorite songs by searching MusicID’s comprehensive music database “Powered by Gracenote”. Search for songs by artist name or song title.
♫ Bio, Recommendations, YouTube Videos - MusicID automatically finds related content to songs it discovers. View artist bios, similar songs, related YouTube videos, downloads, and more!
♫ Multiple Languages - MusicID is available in 9 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Greek and Japanese
In the third course of this 5-part series, Sibelius 7 Master Thomas Goss tackles jazz, with its intricate melodies, special articulations and chord notations. In this course, hipster Goss has arranged an original jazz quintet to help you on your way to becoming a jazz notation ninja.
First you’ll listen to and study his 2-part composition. Then you’ll dive right in as he guides you through the various levels of jazz notation. You’ll learn notes and chords, dynamics and phrasing, text expressions, and inputting complex chord symbols. You’ll also get some neat notation tricks to help you with tempo changes and instrument changes in Sibelius.
Download the project files! These custom files contain 4 mini projects to get you some more practice copying music for drums and bass and inputting hip chord symbols!
Table of contents:
1. Setting Our Parameters
2. Auditioning Movement - Part 1
3. Listening to Movement - Part 2
4. Preparing for 2 Different Approaches
5. Jazz Score Templates
6. Changing Instruments
7. Finishing Setup and Saving
8. System Object Positions, and Dragging Barlines
9. Title Page Text, Subtitles, and Instrument Names
10. Panorama View, Minimizing Ribbon, and Textures
11. Review: Sticky Tuplets, Duplicating, and more
12. Transposing Instruments and Slides
13. Multiple Staff Input, Rehearsal Marks, and Reviewin...
14. Mixer and Smart-Knobs
15. "Select More", Reviewing Tempo Text, and Adjusting ...
17. Tabulature Input Using the Fretboard Panels
18. Introduction to Drum Set Notation
19. Drum Set Notation Input
20. Advanced Chord Symbol Input - Part 1
21. Adding Multiple Bars and More Tempo Text
22. Metric Modulation
23. Tremolo Beams and Inputting 3rd Voice
24. Symbols and Technique Text
25. Introduction to the Tenor Clef
26. Capture Idea
27. Swapping Voices
28. Inverting Notes
29. Some Quirks, Tricks, and Traps
30. Changing Instruments and Section End
31. Exporting and Rewriting Custom Manuscript Paper
32. The Structure and Parameters of a Jazz Chart
33. Transposing Score and Focus on Staves
34. Pasting Ideas, Halving Note Values and Jazz Articul...
35. Slash Marks on Bass Part
36. Adv. Chord Symbol Input - Part 2
37. Structure and Chord Symbol Transposition
38. Drum Chart: Repeat Bars and Cues - Part 2
39. Planning the Piano Chart
40. Advanced Chord Symbol for Piano
41. Slash Marks and Snap Positions
42. Repeat Text and Splitting Bars
43. Appending Files & Bar Number Change
44. Understanding Dynamic Parts
45. Formatting Parts
46. Editing Parts
47. Final Proofing, Exporting Score & Parts
48. Summing Up and What’s Ahead
1. 88-key scrollable multitouch full keyboard;
2. 4-octave stave / staff view for music notes;
3. 40+ songs to practice;
4. load midi file. learn any song your like;
5. piano demonstration play;
6. practice songs interactively;
7. practice with slow speed;
8. practice the Treble clef or the Bass clef.
9. good sound quality;
10. sheet music;
11. Customizable keyboard and staff view;
ActPiano features a 88-key scrollable multi-touch virtual keyboard. The piano keyboard is fully customizable. You can change the size of both white and black keys, which best fit your fingertips.
Piano sound quality:
Piano without good sound cannot be perfect. The app uses sampled piano voices to ensure a good sound quality.
Learn piano keyboard and notations:
The most distinct difference between ActPiano and other piano apps is the stave / score view. In the free play mode, the view shows the notes of the keys you playing. Just launch the app and touch the keyboard, you will know the difference.
The stave view is more powerful when you learn to play piano songs with ActPiano.
Learn to play songs:
Thanks to the stave/score view, you don't have to bring sheet music with you to learn piano pieces. Click the 'Load MIDI' button, select a song, and its sheet music will be visible in the stave view. Then you can watch demonstration play in “Play it for me” mode, or practice your skill in “Let me play” mode.
Actpiano comes with more than ten easy piano pieces( Happy Birthday, All the Pretty Little Horses, Largo from the New World Symphony, Fur Elise, Christmas songs and more). Those could be your initial piano lessons. As ActPiano can load midi (*.mid file) from SDCard, you can practice any song your like.
Loading your MIDI file:
Turn your MIDI music to score and learn to play it on your Android devices! You can find MIDI files of any song you like on the internet. Download and Play it with ActPiano!
The app can generate a sheet music from MIDI file. You can play the music by just following the automatically scrolling keyboard and score. This App can be a musical learning game!
Note: There is a problem with most piano midi files on the internet, that is the treble clef and bass clef are on one track (MIDI format 0). While ActPiano takes the first track as treble clef and the second track as bass clef, it is impossible to play this kind music by hand. In this case, you can use PC software "Notation Musician" (free trail available ) to split the track and export as a new midi file.
Songs in Act Piano:
Easy Christmas, Carol of the Bells
Easy Christmas, Deck the Halls
Easy Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman
Easy Christmas, Joy to the World
Easy Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas
Easy Christmas, White Christmas
Easy All the Pretty Little Horses
Easy Morning Has Broken
Easy Happy Birthday
Easy Moon River
Easy Mozart Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Easy Ode to Joy
Easy Largo from the New World Synphony
Easy Turkish March
Easy Chopin Waltz
Easy Fur Elise
Easy Schumann Little Air
Easy Silent Night
Oh Danny Boy
Sound of Silence
Mariage D Amour
Mendelssohn Wedding March
Handel Water Music
Beethoven Symphony- Ode to Joy
Minuet in G major
Angels Have Heard High
Christmas Comes Anew
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
O Holy Night
The Holly and the Ivy
The Twelve Days of Christmas
What Child Is This
Tag: Piano, score, sheet music, midi, learn, practice, 钢琴, 乐谱, 练习, 学钢琴, 鋼琴，樂譜，練習，學鋼琴
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
• Guitars (acoustic and classical),
• Electric guitars (electric bass),
You can set the playback rate. Save and load your own compositions.
In case of any problems, errors or proposed changes, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
Currently supported formats:
-Bww Format of the famous Bagpipe Music Writer Gold
-ABC Format (still in development)
- Songbook support
- Display of music sheet
- Playback with highlighting of notes
Should there be any problems with a file or score, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I'll fix the application as soon as possible.
More from developer
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software.
- NotateMe Now recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams, leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and triplets are added automatically.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe Now doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen