Daily life helps people with word retrieval of practicing word find and strategies ordmobilisering. The app is originally created by speech therapists. It is adapted Norwegian in collaboration with Aphasia Association in Norway, aphasia team at Statped southeast and ExtraFoundation. It is based on our award-winning app Talk Around It, which is available in English, Spanish, Hindi and Brazilian Portuguese.
Daily life is research-based. It is made for people with aphasia, but can also be of help to others with word retrieval. The app contains more than 100 images of good quality and 900 written and aural clues. In addition, there can be automatic charts documenting progress on the tasks it is practiced, as well as several individual adjustments.
** Free trial version **
Main features of daily life
• More than 100 high-quality images
• More than 900 written and aural clues
• Good enrollment mode with natural voice
• Individual adaptation of existing images: deselect photos, or create a list of favorites
• Test Function: Test progress of 10 words, 50 words or your favorite words
• Overview of progress: see progress over time
• It is possible to hide the countdown by testing
• No advertising or an offer to purchase inside the app
Daily life can be used by speech therapists in education / rehabilitation and at home with family or others.
Using daily can help
• To better word find or designation
• improving receptive and expressive language skills
• identify self-help strategies that promote ordmobilisering