■ Collectively read the world's most advanced economic news carefully selected
■ Illustrations and illustrations make it easy to understand the economy
■ Economic experts comment on hot news in comments
■ Original articles by the editorial department where specialists from each field gather
■ Make the economy more interesting with original videos.
* Premium plan 7-day free trial is underway. Unlimited viewing of paid original articles and original videos.
"Making the economy more interesting."
▼▼ News app used by more than 7 million people ▼▼
[Recommended for people like this]
● I want to reliably collect high-quality political and economic information from Japan and overseas.
● I want to catch the constantly changing information as soon as possible for free while I am busy.
● I want to do industry research and company research in job hunting (job hunting) and work
● I want to know the commentary by experts and celebrities on the news, and the voice of the site.
● I want to output and share my knowledge and knowledge about political economy news with many people.
■ Five features of NewsPicks ■
(1) A news app that allows you to read carefully selected world-leading economic news for free.
Carefully selected and delivered domestic and overseas news from more than 90 media.
It covers a wide range of topics such as "technology", "startup", "business", "finance / economy", "politics / society", "career / education", "sports / culture", "regional economy", and "student life / career".
(2) Economic experts explain the hot news in comments
Commentary on more than 300 celebrities / experts (pro pickers) in 20 genres, such as the president of a listed company, a well-known analyst in the financial industry, and a person in charge of personnel at a well-known company, and a business person (picker) who is active on the front lines. By reading the comments together, you can understand the economic news in an easy-to-understand and deep manner. It is also very useful for job hunting interviews and corporate research.
③Original article by the editorial department where specialists from each field gather
・ Behind the scenes of a huge business organization that is not known in the news, as the parties talk about
・ 30 popular companies that are highly evaluated by business card exchange partners, a must-see for job hunters
・ Strategy report that shows the current state of the world economy
・ 10 startups that are currently attracting attention to improve the Japanese economy and earn money
・ How to earn Gen Z who develops new business with their own ideas and realizes sales
・ It's not just programming. A must-see for entrepreneurial aspirants, new skills that expand possibilities
④ You can easily understand the economy with illustrations and illustrations.
・ Thorough commentary on topical news with illustrated infographics
・ Slides that can be read and easily understood during the gap time
・ Catch up on complex news such as economy, technology, and science that business people should know in an easy-to-understand manner.
⑤ Make the economy more interesting with the original video.
・ "HORIE ONE"
Takafumi Horie and guests dig deep into the hot news. A talk program that talks about the future one step ahead without sontaku.
・ "2 Sides"
A new sensation / discussion program that throws a stone at the saturated discussion program. MC Koji Kato enters between two intellectuals on the theme that divides public opinion, continues to ask questions, and finds a breakthrough point for incompatible claims.
・ "THE UPDATE"
Pick up one news / topic every time that was excited by NewsPicks. In the studio, parties and experts related to the theme appear. A sympathetic and debate program that involves users, raises their perspective, and updates their thinking.
・ "Weekly Ochiai"
A dialogue program that finds the "key" to escape from a society that has become a mere ghost and standardized. [Group session] [1on1] [Talking alone] We will dig deep into various themes in the form and explore the path to rebuilding into a diverse society with Yoichi Ochiai.
・ "New Door"
User-participation-type trouble consultation program. Remotely connect with viewers who have worries recruited in advance, and find hints for studio MC ROLAND and guests to snuggle up to those worries and open new doors in life.
"The world moves only here." Every time, business news parties and professionals from various industries appear as guests to show off-record talks of business that cannot be heard anywhere else. Dig deep into the unknown real intentions and actual conditions of business people.
・ "Dude Deli!"
Focusing on one company that is growing rapidly, we will correctly determine the "real ability" of the company from in-depth research by reporters and interviews with top management.
・ "2040 Proposals from the future"
How should we Japanese live with an eye on the future? We will invite specialists such as "media", "tourism industry", and "aviation industry" to make "proposals from the future" with Makoto Naruke.
・ "Makeup money"
We are soliciting ideas for "updating Japan" with the power of technology. A young entrepreneur will present "NewsPicks All Stars" by Takafumi Horie, Yuji Maeda, Nobuo Sayama, Etsuko Okajima, Ken Kusunoki, and Daimao Kosaka.
・ "NewsPicks Exclusive"
An exclusive interview with a celebrity who is popular with NewsPicks users when there is news about that person. With a high-class tailoring that sets it apart from existing interviews, it approaches the essence of the topical person.
・ "NewsPicks NOW!"
We will deliver videos such as original documentaries that follow the latest issues, easy-to-understand explanations of news and economic terms, and experience reports of the latest technology and topical services.
We will deliver original articles originally covered by NewsPicks and other contents in collaboration with external media services every day.
■ About paid subscription options ■
NewsPicks is free to use, but by subscribing to the paid subscription option, you can read editorial original content and paid economic media articles in addition to the usual free articles.
"List of paid media"
The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek
For The Wall Street Journal, you can also access paid articles on the WSJ, such as the WSJ US version of the article. (There are some restrictions on the WSJ paid articles that can be accessed.)
* A subscription is required to view paid articles.
* This subscription is valid for one month from the subscription start date.
* Unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, you will be automatically renewed.
* Please note that the service will not be canceled just by deleting the app. You can cancel (stop automatic renewal subscription) up to 24 hours before the end of the subscription period.
* If you want to cancel the contract, please go to the Google Play account settings. You cannot cancel from the app.
* Monthly fee will be charged within 24 hours after renewal of subscription period.
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account.
* You can browse all paid articles immediately after subscribing.
* Not all articles in affiliated media can be viewed.
[For inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com. ]