- Latest Mandi Prices (market rates)
- Trader details for selected Crops
- Weather forecast for user’s location
- Crop management and related advisory
- Agriculture news on government announcements, policy decisions, market intelligence etc.
- Agriculture information on RML Radio. Available in Hindi for Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh
- Forthcoming agricultural events
- Available on any mobile phone across all operators with internet connection
English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu
All the information is personalized, and farmers can update crops, markets. location and language.
Information can also be shared with fellow farmers.
Note: This application is supported on Android 2.3 or above
The DTN/The Progressive Farmer Market Strategies App provides clear, concise analysis and recommendations focused on the six key factors that drive today's dramatic futures and cash markets:
•Trend. The current near-term and long-term market directions, and their impact on prices.
•Noncommercial outlook. Knowing the current position and direction of speculative traders is critical to understanding where prices will likely head.
•Commercial traders. Large commercial traders offer the best insight into the fundamental supply and demand situation for the underlying commodity.
•Seasonal index. Historical seasonal price trends are key indicators of potential direction.
•Price probability. Indicates how current prices compare to historical norms — and where they are most and least likely to go.
•Volatility. The speed of the market helps determine proper strategies with insight into how expensive options premiums are; the more volatile the market, the larger the premium.
Expert Analysis- produced by DTN/ The Progressive Farmer’s team of expert analysts lead by industry-recognized Senior Analyst Darin Newsom. The app provides daily analysis of these six factors, their likely affect on the market, and recommendations for both pure cash and futures traders— updated as conditions warrant.
15 Different Strategies- choose from a list of 15 different commodities including: corn, soybean, wheat, canola, cotton, rice, cattle, swine, feed corn, soybean meal, gasoline, diesel, natural gas, crude oil, class III milk.
Award-winning agriculture news — read our unmatched markets coverage from North America’s largest Ag editorial staff. Benefit from articles and analysis by your favorite DTN/The Progressive Farmer market analysts, reporters and editors, including Darin Newsom, Bryce Anderson, Marcia Taylor, Urban Lehner, and many others.
Cash grain prices — have the latest cash grain prices for your local area, right at your fingertips. With more than 4,000 cash bid locations across the United States and Canada, you can quickly compare to see who is offering the best price for easier selling decisions.
In-depth charts — access our in-depth commodity charts to track trend, commercial outlook, non-commercial outlook, seasonal index, price probability and volatility.
Alerts- receive an instant alert when our team of experts changes in a market strategy recommendation
Watch list — create your own watch list to effortlessly monitor your preferred futures, options and stock picks.
Videos — view daily weather, market, and special interest videos in high definition, keeping you on top of issues impacting your business and bottom line.
Subscription Information for DTN/The Progressive Farmer Market Strategies App:
- A 14 Day Free trial is available to all users of the app
- When you decide to subscribe you can get 3 Months for $38.99 or a full year for $149.99 for each recommendation
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current subscription
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The main purpose of ‘Shetkari Masik’ is to provide information about agriculture and agro-suite modern technology to reader for additional growth of agricultural production.
It provides guidance for all field crops, animal husbandry, poultry, fishery, forestry, agro industry, biotechnology and much more.
- Shetkari Masik App is available in local ‘Marathi’ language.
- Downloaded magazine can easily read anywhere, anytime and in offline mode.
- All previous magazine editions are also available for download.
Brand new interface design, smoother operation experience and richer content that will take you on a journey of software discovery.
• Over 1,200,000 free apps;
• All safe, all secure, virus and malware clean;
• 100% free! All apps, all games, always free!
• Enter the GameZone to explore the hottest new hit games!
• Plus, cool GameZone originals, classic favorite, hit developers, and way more!
• Support English, Korean, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese, Portugal
Like 1Mobile Market on Facebook!
Add 1Mobile Market to your Google+
Follow 1Mobile Market on Twitter!
1Mobile Market can guide you to the highest quality, most ideal apps for your interests, needs, and tastes at any given moment.
Got questions? Email us any time at email@example.com
국내 최대의 경제 전문 일간지인 매일경제신문을 언제 어디서나 볼 수 있는 모바일 어플리케이션입니다.
속보뉴스, 주요뉴스, 국제, 기업, 정치사회, 사설칼럼, 기획특집, 영문뉴스, 경제금융, 증권, 부동산, 연예, 스포츠
■ 모바일 웹
매일경제 모바일 웹, 주요지표
기사 저장 기능
매일경제는 앞으로도 뉴미디어 시대를 앞서가는 서비스로 독자 여러분에게 더 가까이 다가가도록 하겠습니다.
* 본 어플은 위젯 기능을 지원합니다. 안드로이드 OS는 구글의 정책상 위젯 어플의 외장SD카드 설치를 지원하지 않습니다. 이점 양해 부탁드립니다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울 중구 퇴계로 190 매경미디어센터
Get up to 8 active trading months per commodity on our app!
Now includes both Chicago and Kansas City wheat prices.
Latest version: Version 2.0.460
Here you will find:
- Dynamically updated Russian and foreign Agrinews;
- Topical articles and interviews;
- Reviews of the market;
- Podcasts and videos;
- Announcements of exhibitions in the field of agriculture;
- Online versions of magazines "AgromirXXI", "AgrotehnikaXXI", "AgroXXI", market analysis, etc.
- Online version of the newspaper "Plant Protection"
Experts in plant protection and crop production can enjoy a comfortable version of the directory "Pesticides and agrochemicals, approved for use in the Russian Federation."
Free version of the app includes ads and a directory for the previous year.
Recommended for reading newspapers and magazines to install any of the programs for reading pdf files, for example, Adobe Reader. Application through the external reader is much faster, more stable and more comfortable.
1) previously retrieved news, newspapers and magazines are now available without the Internet.
2) The new sections: "Animal", "Agriculture," "Podcasts AgroXXI», «Favorites».
3) The button appears in each news-star "Add to Favorites.".
4) The button "More News" at the end of the list of each news section. This function loads the next 20 News.
5) In the "Reference" -> update database. The button "Re-download basis." Try to download the application without having to move.
"Firstly to make non-popular apps to “shine up” , secondly to help app users choose the proper app for their needs and last but not least to give the opportunity to all the ambitious reviewers to tests their reviewing skills."