Wondering where one can get shortcut to certain stops now
App is ten times better than the official Dublin Bus app.
This is great. Get it. The only way I can imagine this app getting better is if Dublin Bus include real time bus locations to improve bus arrival time data. This thing used to crash. Now for months of recent usage it doesn't, at least for me. The GPS derived nearby stops is easy to find and saves using an excess of shortcuts. It has no useless features. You know the criminal who shoots the TV in RoboCop and says: "I like it!" THIS APP IS LIKE THAT GUN. BUT FOR BUSES. IN DUBLIN. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Very useful and very accurate Use this app all the time. Far superior to Dublin Bus' own one.
Love it. Use the train one as well. Much better than the crap that Dublin bus put together 😂
Much better than official app Faster and slicker than official Dublin Bus app. I love being able to quickly swap between arrival time and waiting time.
- Ar fheabhas! Now available in Irish. Head to the app settings page to switch language.
- New! You can now add/remove a favourite even where there are no buses calling at a stop.
- New! The route filter dialog now has a select all/none toggle.
- Fixed! Duplicate routes when looking at a stop on map page.
- Fixed! Balbrigganites rejoice, the app no longer crashes when looking at stops for the 33.
- New! If you're on Android Nougat can now quickly select a favourite by long pressing the app icon.
Top-up, purchase tickets & check your Leap Card balance with the Leap Top-up app
Ireland's National Journey Planner from the National Transport Authority