Independent Agents, download The Nassau Agent App to get support from Nassau, anywhere you go! Check out the features we've built with you and your business in mind:
• Find the latest rates for all our insurance products for any state (subject to availability).
• Reach our sales desk and service team with single click.
• Quickly and easily share consumer brochures.
• Access and share critical forms your customers need.
• Receive breaking product news.
• Access an extensive library of marketing materials and sales ideas to help you with your next call.
• Track progress on your cases from submission until commissions are paid.
• Run illustrations and even submit eapps from the same screen (Tablets only).
• One click access to your saved in-app Favorites, saving search times.
• For independent licensed insurance producer use only. Not intended for use with the general public as sales literature.
Product features, rider options, and availability may vary by state. Annuity product sales must be appropriate based on a comprehensive evaluation of the customer's financial situation, needs, and objectives. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company. Nassau does not provide financial, investment or tax advice or act as a fiduciary in the sale or service of its products.
Annuities are long-term products particularly suitable for retirement assets. Annuities held within qualified plans do not provide any additional tax benefit. Early withdrawals may be subject to surrender charges. Withdrawals are subject to ordinary income tax, and if taken prior to age 59½, a 10% IRS penalty may also apply. Nassau annuity contracts are not Securities. The contracts are not registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are being offered and sold in reliance on an exemption therein.
Nassau annuities are issued by Nassau Life and Annuity Company (Hartford, CT) except in New York where annuities are issued by Nassau Life Insurance Company (East Greenbush, NY). In California, Nassau Life and Annuity Company does business as “Nassau Life and Annuity Insurance Company.” Nassau Life and Annuity Company is not authorized to conduct business in MA, ME and NY, but that is subject to change. Nassau Medicare Supplement insurance is offered by Nassau Life Insurance Company of Kansas (Overland Park, Kansas). Nassau Life and Annuity Company, Nassau Life Insurance Company and Nassau Life Insurance Company of Kansas are subsidiaries of Nassau Financial Group. The insurers are separate entities and each is responsible only for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.
Insurance Products: NOT FDIC or NCUAA Insured | NO Bank or Credit Union Guarantee
FOR PRODUCER USE ONLY