Use it in a variety of ways, such as signing up for Internet membership with the more convenient and safer Nice i-Pin app, or applying for a point card with My Pin..
[Functions that can be used with Nice i-Pin/My Pin app]
• Nice i-Pin simple authentication to verify your identity within 3 seconds.
-You can authenticate without entering ID and password by scanning the QR code in the app or entering a numeric code.
• You can perform additional authentication more conveniently with the fingerprint recognition function without memorizing the secondary password.
• In the case of i-PIN authentication, in addition to the i-PIN ID and password, real-time OTP (One time password) sent to the Nice i-Pin/My-Pin app was additionally checked to reinforce the security of the i-Pin ID.
• I-PIN authentication results are notified in real time. -If someone tries to steal the i-Pin, you will know immediately.
• We will tell you how you have used iPIN during a certain period in the past. -You can check which website or company used the iPIN.
• You can conveniently remember your MYPIN (My-PIN) number that can be used instead of your social security number on your loyalty card application or application form.
• If you do not need your MYPIN (My-PIN) number, you can easily discard it.
• Even if you do not have an i-PIN ID, you can get an ID immediately after installing the Nice i-Pin app. -When receiving the issuance, you must have an accredited certificate or a mobile phone in your name.
• If you wish to obtain an i-PIN ID from a computer, you can use the i-Pin/My-Pin issuing website http://www.niceipin.co.kr/.
[What is an IPIN? ]
I-PIN is a service created after the English initial of “Internet Personal Identification Number”.
I-PIN is a cyber identity verification method that can be used in place of the social security number on the Internet.
Nice i-Pin / My Pin app has been provided in order to be conveniently used as an i-Pin service from NICE Evaluation Information, a government-designated identity verification agency.
[What is Myfin? ]
My-PIN (MYPIN) is provided by the National Security Administration and NICE Evaluation Information, an i-PIN organization, as a means of replacing the resident registration number as it becomes impossible to use the resident registration number in real life according to the Personal Information Protection Act.
My PIN consists of 13 digits, and was introduced for the purpose of submitting resident numbers in everyday life.
My PIN can be used through general operators affiliated with NICE evaluation information.
• The NiceiPin app cannot be used if you do not have a mobile phone in your name.
• Nice iPIN app can be serviced normally only when it is connected to the Internet, and data charges may occur when using 3G/LTE networks.
• It is recommended to use 3G/LTE network for information security when using the app service whenever possible.
[How to use]
1. Install the Nice IPIN/My Pin app.
2. After installing the Nice IPIN app, log in with the IPIN ID issued from Nice Evaluation Information.
(Only the i-PIN ID issued through the nice evaluation information site www.niceipin.co.kr can be registered, and if you do not have this ID, please obtain a new one and use it.)
(After installing the app, it can be issued through the new issuance menu.)
3. After registering the i-PIN ID, verify your identity by authenticating your mobile phone.
4. Set the connection password for the Nice IPIN app.
5. Congratulations. Now, the installation of the Nice IPIN app, which can safely and conveniently use the IPIN, has been successfully completed.
Now, I want you to live a safe i-Pin life by using real-time OTP that is sent to the app whenever i-PIN authentication is performed.
The following is a guide to the access rights used in the NICE ID i-PIN app.
App access rights are divided into essential access rights and optional access rights, and in the case of optional access rights, you may disagree with permission.
• Required access rights
[Address book (contact)]
It is used to send a push message when requesting additional authentication with address book access rights or when IPIN authentication occurs.
It is used for security setting that allows secure i-PIN authentication with dial-up and management privileges. In addition, it is used to automatically enter the phone number when authenticating the mobile phone and to read the SIM information when registering or authenticating the touch key.
• Optional access rights
It is used for easy app-based i-PIN authentication using QR code with permission to take photos and record videos.
It is used for registering and authenticating additional authentication methods using voice as an audio recording authority.