Never again miss the ‘EPIC’ games - customise your app to alert you when a game is getting good. The app has four live game excitement levels: OK, GOOD, HOT and EPIC. Most games start at ‘OK’ but if you think a game is exciting, make sure you boost it to help increase the excitement level.
This FREE app will give you access to:
- Fixtures & live scores for Aussie Rules, League, Rugby & Football (EPL, A-League, and La Liga), Cricket ( T20 World Cup, Ashes, and Big Bash League) Netball, and Motorsport (F1, V8 Supercars, and MotoGP)
- Latest sports news and opinion
- Videos from our new sport show The Clubhouse hosted by Bill Woods featuring a string of sporting guests
- Stats and commentary
- Breaking News and match-specific alerts including Match Start, Match End, and Score Change notifications
Please note: For those with older devices or custom ROMs, video playback may not be available. Video playback available for viewing in Australia only.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges associated with the SportsFan content while in Australia – the SportsFan App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed for^ customers on the Telstra Next G® network.
^ A connection charge may apply
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don’t agree with these terms, you should not download this application.
If you are a Telstra Next G® mobile customer, after this application is downloaded, you will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this application (unless you are roaming overseas). If you are not a Telstra Next G® mobile customer, data charges may apply (please check with your mobile carriage service provider).
No Warranties and Liability
Telstra does not make any warranties relating in any way to this application or your use of this application, other than those implied by law, which cannot be excluded. Telstra will use reasonable care and skill in providing the application. However, content you can access will depend on coverage. In addition, we cannot promise that the application or content will be continuously available, or fault free, or that it is accurate, reliable, suitable, complete or of a particular quality.
How you can use this Application
All intellectual property rights in the application belong to Telstra or the third party licensing Telstra to use the content. You may only view this application for your own private purposes. You must not do anything with this application which is not expressly authorised under these terms, and must not circumvent or modify any technological measure used in this application.
- The ONLY app that allows you to check game from your mobile device (even while you don't have a data connection!). Supports deer and turkey harvest reporting to Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (DGIF).
- Access to VDGIF regulations, seasons, and bag limits
- Sunrise & sunset times
- Local weather forecast, with temperature, wind, and precipitation details for sunrise and sunset hours
- Record your harvests with pictures and other details
- Keep track of your hunting license info
Purchase of the Pro edition is necessary to access the game checking feature.
- Integrated with SportsmanTracker.com and Hunt Predictor (uses same login)
- Fishing Best Times with Notifications!
- Buddy Tracking (See where your buddies are at)
- Tidal Charts
- Weather Forecast
- Detailed Weather Forecast
- USGS Water Data and River Flow Rates
- Save Your Private Locations
Fish Predictor is more than just a best times fishing calculator. Fish Predictor has full tidal information as well as coastal water temperatures and wave patterns. If your a river fisherman, Fish Predictor pulls from the USGS water database of lakes and streams to give you river flow rates and water temperatures for thousands of inland fisheries.
Fish Predictor's Buddy Tracking system allows you to keep track of your buddies when you're out fishing different boats or separated by site. See where they are on the map. Also, switch to split screen preview, and it shows your camera view and places their icon in realtime view. Pretty sweet for a FREE app!
Also use fishing notifications to alert you when you should be out on the water. It lets you choose between several different levels of notifications -- depending on how often you can make the trek to your favorite fishing hole.
Fish Predictor is fully compatible with Sportsman Tracker. At SportsmanTracker.com you can manage all of your fishing and hunting locations. It ties all of your valuable data into one collection. So whether you need weather and quick prediction out on the lake, or you need to strategize with waypoints on your laptop, Sportsman Tracker and Fish Predictor will get the job done!
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
Fish Rules is a totally new and innovative way to understand recreational saltwater fishing regulations for state and federal waters from North Carolina to Texas.
Fish Rules simplifies saltwater fishing regulations into an easy to understand format. With a glance, know if a fish is in season, how many you can keep, how big they have to be, and more.
Fish Rules uses your phone's GPS and calendar to show only the regulations you need. No signal - No problem. Manually enter your latittude/longitude or select your fishing location to get the regulations you need.
Take a photo, log your fish, post it to Facebook - it's never been easier to brag about your catch!
Keep track of the fish you harvest and the ones you release in our intuitive Fish Log. Review your fish log to find patterns and improve your success on the water.
Crisp illustrations and great photos help you identify your catch. Swipe an image to see identification clues and additional photos.
Fish Rules App is NOT a lame pdf reader.
• Regulations are continuously updated throughout the year (2013).
• App is able to run entirely on your device.
• Location Filter: Use your phone's built in GPS or manually select your fishing spot to identify which regulations apply.
• Record harvested and released fish in an easy-to-use Fish Log
• Seamlessly post pictures of your best catches to Facebook and Twitter.
• Maintain your fishing license data within the app.
• Beautiful illustrations and photos are provided for each regulated species to improve your ability to accurately identify your catch. Turn your phone sideways to see larger images and identification clues.
SALTWATER RECREATIONAL REGULATIONS for
• South Atlantic Fishery Management Council (Atlantic federal waters)
• Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council (Gulf of Mexico federal waters)
• North Carolina state marine waters
• South Carolina state marine waters
• Georgia state marine waters
• Florida state marine waters
• Alabama state marine waters
• Mississippi state marine waters
• Louisiana state marine waters
• Texas state marine waters
Answers to the most common fishing regulations are provided in an intuitive, at-a-glance format:
• What is the bag limit and/or Vessel limit for the fish I just caught?
• What species are prohibited?
• When does season open or close for a particular species?
• When are circle hooks necessary?
• When is a dehooking device necessary?
• When is a venting tool necessary?
• How do I report the landing of a Highly Migratory Species?
Like Fish Rules on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Become an expert backcountry navigator and know where you are hunting at all times. Whether you are sitting in a stand or tracking your target on the move, this app can be used in all sorts of scenarios like big game hunting (deer, elk, bighorn, antelope, bear) and bird hunting (ducks, geese, pheasant, grouse, turkey).
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
BUILT FOR HUNTERS
• GPS Hunt works in places without a data or cellular signals. We have tested this technology in off-the-grid locations like Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, and Wisconsin.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada. These outdoor maps make great recon for your next hunt.
• Save offline maps onto your Android (requires Pro app or Elite subscription)
• Consult street and satellite photos. Navigate with the digital compass (magnetic north and true north).
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record tracks.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
• GPS Hunt also provides weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges.
• Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power.
UPGRADE TO ELITE
Need offline maps? Want to view hunt units or updated public land boundaries? Become an Elite member and access more exclusive maps in all three of our hunting and fishing apps (Trimble GSP Hunt, Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Maps) and on our website.
With an Elite membership, you get access to these maps and tools online and in app including:
• Build your own custom offline map bundles in your app. Saving offline maps on your phone lets you view them without a data signal. Go anywhere and have the maps you need.
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Need big sets of maps? Download topos on your phone by state, county or hunt unit.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark points, draw tracks, import GPS files and more.
• View depth contours for more than 6,900 lakes in the U.S.
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Tell us what you think about the app and learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.
Like a fishing guide this app will consider many factors that affect fish behavior in order to predict where they will be and how actively they’ll be feeding. This freshwater fishing guide supports bass, sunfish, crappie, perch, walleye, catfish, trout, salmon, pike and musky.
The free version of My Fishing Advisor was discontinued two years ago, but it's back and better than before. Version 2.0 is faster and more powerful than earlier versions, and has new features. Most functions are available in the free version, but there are some Pro Features for a small fee that serious anglers will want to unlock.
Build your own collection of fishing spots and My Fishing Advisor will help you pick which ones are most promising at a given time. It will help with lure selection, and even details like the most appropriate rods, line, hook sizes and sinker weights. Beginners use My Fishing Advisor to take the frustration out of learning to fish and to find success much faster. Experts use My Fishing Advisor to find patterns they might otherwise overlook and to find and catch fish more consistently.
• A completely new user interface – A single tap takes you to a fishing plan, fishing forecast, solunar data, weather forecast, etc.
• Saved fishing locations – You’ll never need to enter the features of one location more than once
• Online backups – If you register from the settings screen, your spots will be backed up and restored if you ever change phones or reinstall the app
• Location selection – You can view your locations in a list sorted by proximity or fishing prospects
• Mapped spots – You can see all your spots marked on the map, color coded based on the fishing prospects for your target species
• Navigation – With GPS enabled the map screen continually displays the distance and direction to your selected spot
• Speed – Almost every function is much faster
• Stability – You can return to your home screen or other apps and return to My Fishing Advisor and it will be right where you left it
• Custom start-up – You can setup the app to start up on a fishing plan, fishing forecast, map, weather forecast, etc., so you get what you want instantly
• Fishing data improvements – Data for many species, lure types, etc., has been improved
• Simpler custom fishing plans – First a fishing plan is auto-generated, and then you can customize any element (structure, cover, lure type, etc)
Application! Here you'll find it all! Everything you
need to stay connected to the Inland Empire 66ers!
-View Our FULL schedule (including events)
-Save games times and details to your calendar, buy tickets and get directions to our games!
-Check out valuable coupons on the game/event details
pages for discounts, freebies, and more!
-RSS News feeds will keep you in the know.
-View and purchase items from the teams store.
-The MORE section give you access to the teams
videos, photos, stadium info, league standings and stats + a NEW Feedback feature that rewards YOU for giving us honest feedback!
- Team Dashboard that allows you to see important info at a glance when the app launches (this can be turned off in the 'settings' section of the app).
- FANZONE (with NOISEMAKERS, fan-of-the-week section, and an easy way to upload photos and videos directly to the team)!
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)