Never again miss the ‘EPIC’ games - customise your app to alert you when a game is getting good. The app has four live game excitement levels: OK, GOOD, HOT and EPIC. Most games start at ‘OK’ but if you think a game is exciting, make sure you boost it to help increase the excitement level.
This FREE app will give you access to:
- Fixtures & live scores for Aussie Rules, League, Rugby & Football (EPL, A-League, and La Liga), Cricket ( T20 World Cup, Ashes, and Big Bash League) Netball, and Motorsport (F1, V8 Supercars, and MotoGP)
- Latest sports news and opinion
- Videos from our new sport show The Clubhouse hosted by Bill Woods featuring a string of sporting guests
- Stats and commentary
- Breaking News and match-specific alerts including Match Start, Match End, and Score Change notifications
Please note: For those with older devices or custom ROMs, video playback may not be available. Video playback available for viewing in Australia only.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges associated with the SportsFan content while in Australia – the SportsFan App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed for^ customers on the Telstra Next G® network.
^ A connection charge may apply
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don’t agree with these terms, you should not download this application.
If you are a Telstra Next G® mobile customer, after this application is downloaded, you will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this application (unless you are roaming overseas). If you are not a Telstra Next G® mobile customer, data charges may apply (please check with your mobile carriage service provider).
No Warranties and Liability
Telstra does not make any warranties relating in any way to this application or your use of this application, other than those implied by law, which cannot be excluded. Telstra will use reasonable care and skill in providing the application. However, content you can access will depend on coverage. In addition, we cannot promise that the application or content will be continuously available, or fault free, or that it is accurate, reliable, suitable, complete or of a particular quality.
How you can use this Application
All intellectual property rights in the application belong to Telstra or the third party licensing Telstra to use the content. You may only view this application for your own private purposes. You must not do anything with this application which is not expressly authorised under these terms, and must not circumvent or modify any technological measure used in this application.
- The ONLY app that allows you to check game from your mobile device (even while you don't have a data connection!). Supports deer and turkey harvest reporting to Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (DGIF).
- Access to VDGIF regulations, seasons, and bag limits
- Sunrise & sunset times
- Local weather forecast, with temperature, wind, and precipitation details for sunrise and sunset hours
- Record your harvests with pictures and other details
- Keep track of your hunting license info
Purchase of the Pro edition is necessary to access the game checking feature.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
Become an expert backcountry navigator and know where you are hunting at all times. Whether you are sitting in a stand or tracking your target on the move, this app can be used in all sorts of scenarios like big game hunting (deer, elk, bighorn, antelope, bear) and bird hunting (ducks, geese, pheasant, grouse, turkey).
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
BUILT FOR HUNTERS
• GPS Hunt works in places without a data or cellular signals. We have tested this technology in off-the-grid locations like Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, and Wisconsin.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada. These outdoor maps make great recon for your next hunt.
• Save offline maps onto your Android (requires Pro app or Elite subscription)
• Consult street and satellite photos. Navigate with the digital compass (magnetic north and true north).
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record tracks.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
• GPS Hunt also provides weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges.
• Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power.
UPGRADE TO ELITE
Need offline maps? Want to view hunt units or updated public land boundaries? Become an Elite member and access more exclusive maps in all three of our hunting and fishing apps (Trimble GSP Hunt, Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Maps) and on our website.
With an Elite membership, you get access to these maps and tools online and in app including:
• Build your own custom offline map bundles in your app. Saving offline maps on your phone lets you view them without a data signal. Go anywhere and have the maps you need.
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Need big sets of maps? Download topos on your phone by state, county or hunt unit.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark points, draw tracks, import GPS files and more.
• View depth contours for more than 6,900 lakes in the U.S.
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Tell us what you think about the app and learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.
- Integrated with SportsmanTracker.com and Hunt Predictor (uses same login)
- Fishing Best Times with Notifications!
- Buddy Tracking (See where your buddies are at)
- Tidal Charts
- Weather Forecast
- Detailed Weather Forecast
- USGS Water Data and River Flow Rates
- Save Your Private Locations
Fish Predictor is more than just a best times fishing calculator. Fish Predictor has full tidal information as well as coastal water temperatures and wave patterns. If your a river fisherman, Fish Predictor pulls from the USGS water database of lakes and streams to give you river flow rates and water temperatures for thousands of inland fisheries.
Fish Predictor's Buddy Tracking system allows you to keep track of your buddies when you're out fishing different boats or separated by site. See where they are on the map. Also, switch to split screen preview, and it shows your camera view and places their icon in realtime view. Pretty sweet for a FREE app!
Also use fishing notifications to alert you when you should be out on the water. It lets you choose between several different levels of notifications -- depending on how often you can make the trek to your favorite fishing hole.
Fish Predictor is fully compatible with Sportsman Tracker. At SportsmanTracker.com you can manage all of your fishing and hunting locations. It ties all of your valuable data into one collection. So whether you need weather and quick prediction out on the lake, or you need to strategize with waypoints on your laptop, Sportsman Tracker and Fish Predictor will get the job done!
Contains a customizable user interface - from simple (allowing tracking of minimal information) to complex (allowing tracking of the used bait and usage of rod counters), designed to be usable in fishing situations (powerful sun, night fishing).
- counter alarm for each rod (Each alarm has a distinct sound which can be configured)
- hookbait management (You can define & use your own set of hookbaits in order to obtain statistics regarding their success)
- minimal interface that allows rapid catch addition
- post on facebook (All pictures associated with catches can be in one click posted on facebook)
- catches picture gallery (Display catches augmented with catch information: hour, bait, catch type)
- trip notes (Allows you to add notes about the fishing spot, tackle you noticed were missing, weather conditions, etc)
- powerful statistics
- trip management (Add/delete existing trips and open old trips to see their recorded data)
- powerful settings (customize each option that shall be used in a trip, send trip results by email to your friends)
- multi-language support (for now English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian)
FishHead organizes your information by location so that you see all of the pertinent fishing data on one easy to read page. Track the flows of your favorite stream; plan your next trip around the best tides and moon phases and look at the latest weather forecasts. FishHead was designed for both the fresh water and saltwater anglers and covers the entire United States and it's territories. Don’t be surprised by the conditions, plan ahead with FishHead!
1) Search - FishHead includes a easy to use search engine allowing you to quickly sift through thousands of rivers and tide stations in the United States. Search by river name, tide station, zip code or city, state. Use your device's locator functionality (if equipped) to find the closest streams and tide stations, this is a particularly handy feature when away from your familiar home waters.
2) Favorites - Save your favorite tide or river stations to get instant access to the data you use the most. Add, Delete and Reorganize your list of hot spots with a few finger gestures.
3) Details Views - Each component of your favorite data has a detailed view:
Track current and 7 day forecasted weather including temperature, wind speeds and directions, wind chill, barometric pressure, UV index, averages and records, and precipitation.
View detailed river flow, stage and temperature when available. Detailed hourly, 5-day and 10-day graphs to give you an in depth look at what the stream is doing. Rotate horizontally to show an enlarged 10 day graph for your favorite river.
View today's high and low tides or time your fishing around the next slack current or max Flood. Navigate to past or future tides/currents with our next and previous buttons or use the date picker to plan next summer's saltwater trip around the optimal tides. Rotate horizontally to show a large tide/current graph which highlights exactly where you are within the tide.
View the moon phase, sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset, length of day and visible light, and next new and full moon events.
HELP US MAKE THIS APP BETTER: We want this app to be the best fishing app ever. If you have any issues with the app - bugs, missing tide/river stations, features you'd like to see in a future release - please let us know.
NOTE: This application is NOT FOR NAVIGATION. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The author assumes no liability for damages arising from use of this program.
This app just got reviewed by Ontario Out of Doors Magazine!
** Your phone MUST have a barometric pressure sensor for this app to function! **
** Not yet optimized for tablets! **
*** There is a bug inherent to Barometers in Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 phones that will stop measuring results after several days.This is an Android problem and will be addressed in a future release. Until then, your phone will need to be rebooted every few days to restart the services with any barometer applications --> Nexus 4 and 5 only ****
** Sends a notification when the pressure trend is optimal! **
The Fishing Barometer measures the local barometric pressure and keeps a record over a three hour period. It analyzes the period to determine the trend and translates it into the fishing conditions!
* Customizable notifications - Set the time you want to receive them, or turn them on and off.
* Quality of fishing conditions and current trend at-a-glance
* Define the trends your own way - Personalize your fishing success.
I am a heavy bass fisherman and I have been relying on Barometric Pressure for a few years. I decided to share this app I've been using all season. I hope you like it!
Note: It will take 3 hours for the accuracy of the meter to be reliable. Three hours is the minimum for a pressure trend to be established.
Feel free to send me comments/requests for any features you'd like to see added!
This is going to be an included feature in my upcoming Fishing app - if you get this app, it will give you a sneak peak and a discount on the fully featured package!
Buy and register now to get a $10 Orvis gift certificate.
"...this is some real forward-thinking from ORVIS, and one of the most
useful and practical fishing apps we've used." - Fly Fish America,
★ Editor's Choice Awards, 2011
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's larger database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Introducing the Orvis Fly Fishing App, a complete guide with casting lessons, video and animated knot instructions, a guide to the top trout flies, and updated fishing condition reports for more than 200 of the best fishing locations in North America. With more than an hour of instructional video and dozens of pictures and animations, it is by far the most useful and information-packed fishing application available.
The application includes:
• Over 20 different fly fishing knots, everything from the Bimini Twist to the Blood Knot. Knots can be chosen by name or by use.
• Each knot is detailed in step-by-step text, detailed narrated close-up video by Orvis tackle guru Steve Hemkens, and animations that can be stopped and rewound or played at any speed desired.
The Basic Fly Casts
• Basic fly casting, from how to hold a fly rod to the Double Haul.
• Text descriptions plus videos of Truel Myers, director of the Orvis Fly-Fishing schools
Top 10 Fly Casting Mistakes
• Truel Myers gives the top 10 fly-casting mistakes and how to correct them.
• Videos demonstrate each mistake and how to correct it, backed up with text descriptions.
• Everything from shooting line too early to correcting tailing loops.
• It’s like having a casting instructor on the water
Field Guide to the Top 100 Trout Flies
• Pick a fly by name or by type
• Each fly has an image for identification, description, and tips when and where to use it and how to fish it
• You can search for recommended flies by type, season, hook size, color, or region or use a combination of search terms to narrow down your choices.
Orvis Fishing Reports
• Over 200 of the top fly-fishing destinations in North America
• Real-time fishing updates on your iPhone or Touch
• Tips on hot flies, rods, lines and leaders to use, fishing tips, and outlook for the next week on each fishery
• Hatches, baitfish, and water temperatures
• Real-time flows for rivers and tide charts for each saltwater fishery
Fly Fishing Podcasts
• More than 100 podcasts by renowned fly fishing author Tom Rosenbauer are at your fingertips. Find the topics you are interested in, save them, and listen to them anywhere.
Fly-Fishing Glossary and search
• Confused by any of the lingo? A glossary is available on each page
• Looking for a particular fly or knot or cast? Just use the search, available on each page
$10 Gift Certificate
• When you register the app, Orvis will send you a $10 gift certificate (subject to terms and conditions of issuer).
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com
This app is best for: fisherman, boaters, and people who enjoy water sports.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into your Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
BUILT FOR ANGLERS
• Outdoor Maps: View topographic, aerial, terrain, hybrid and street maps. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska and 1:50K in Canada.
• Offline Maps: Build your own offline map bundles. Pick an area, select map type, and download maps onto your iPhone to view them in areas without a cell or data connection.
• Weather Reports: Check five-day weather forecasts. See the current humidity, heat index, dew point, wind chill, wind speed and direction.
• Sun/Moon: See solar and lunar phases by date and location.
• Elite members: Access exclusive map overlays: 6,900 lake maps, see dirt roads, public land boundaries, and real-time Doppler radar and wind speeds.
JOIN OUR FISHING COMMUNITY
• Share photos of your catches with friends via mobile and online apps. Caught a monster fish? Post it to the Fish Feed and showoff your catch without revealing where you caught it.
• Check back daily to see new fish photos posted by other GPS Fish users.
RECORD FISHING TRIPS
• Keep a digital journal of where and when you caught fish.
• Record unlimited tracks and routes on seamless maps.
• Check the digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
• Mark waypoints where you caught fish. Create markers for the boat dock, marina, or underwater structures. Use the GoTo feature to return to them anytime.
• Capture photos and videos.
• See 10+ on-the-go trip stats, including mileage, speed and direction.
Get access to exclusive features and outdoors maps on your phone, tablet, and PC. As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
With this carp fishing app we will show you the lakes features, areas to fish in, depths in feet to give you an advantage over your fellow carp fishing anglers.
Included are £90.00 of carp fishing maps if purchased separately from our internet site.
Lakes covered are -
Etang de Planchon
Fir Treet Pond
Horseshore Lake 2
Kingsbury Water Park Pool
Lac Les Pins
Le lac Fishabil
Old Bury Hill
Suffolk Water Park
Wyreside Sunny 1
All of our maps are in full colour and to scale. Fully zoomable.
Extra maps will be added and you can request maps that you would like added
Do you ever wonder what lakes are nearby, or which lakes have been recently stocked? Maybe you just want to find the closest lake with your favourite species. Fishin’ BC can answer these questions and solve all your BC angling needs.
• Supports over 5,100 BC waterbodies.
• Search and map any waterbody.
• View bathymetric lake map.
• Find and map the closest waterbody to you.
• Discover all waterbodies within a given distance.
• Find all waterbodies which contain your favourite species.
• View waterbody data, including perimeter, area, elevation and depth.
• View waterbody stocking reports.
• View waterbody stats/reports
• View directions to waterbody.
• View BC entomology information.
• Find what species are in each waterbody.
• Record your catches including a picture in your catch log.
• View all your past catches in your catch log.
• Map all catches on one map.
• No usernames or passwords
• No ads or in app purchases
Fishing diary is an application that records all the useful information of each fishing day, including photos of catches, and save the exact position where you have been fishing.
Fishing diary is not just a simple diary, from the recorded data can tell you that sites give more catches or best pieces. In addition, for each fishing area, you will know what conditions have been more favorable.
Would you like to see you caught on each day? Easy, Fishing diary features a photo gallery for each entry. Show your friends those pieces that you feel proud.
Data that can be recorded:
- Start Time
- Final Time
- Moon Phase
- Tidal Coefficient
- Water clarity
- Rip current
- Wind force
- Wind direction
- Number of captures
IMPORTANT: For using positioning mobile must have GPS enabled and support OpenGL 2.0 or higher.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
**This application should not be used while operating a motor vehicle. Travel safe, travel smart.