- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
- The ONLY app that allows you to check game from your mobile device (even while you don't have a data connection!). Supports deer and turkey harvest reporting to Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (DGIF).
- Access to VDGIF regulations, seasons, and bag limits
- Sunrise & sunset times
- Local weather forecast, with temperature, wind, and precipitation details for sunrise and sunset hours
- Record your harvests with pictures and other details
- Keep track of your hunting license info
Purchase of the Pro edition is necessary to access the game checking feature.
Looking for a nearby lake or pond to fish in? Through agreements between Oklahoma municipalities and the Wildlife Department, these areas offer excellent "Close to Home" fishing opportunities in metro areas.
Oklahoma boasts 34 major lakes, covering 555,450 acres.
Need a Rapala lure to fish for pike and trout or a bass spinnerbait? Here you can search and find all you want.
In this app you can find an easy "Search" button as well as many easy link buttons to find your preferred:
Deal of the day
You can also find many discounted products, delas and outlet price for a great low price shopping.
Disclaimer: In this app you can find different products links. We can be affiliated with them, but we do NOT claim to be them! We NOT collect and receive any Your Personal information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, credit card number, or phone number, etc. All Third Partie parts policies are published on their own websites.
Trademarks and Copyrights of Third Parties. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
✔ Easy-to-follow instructions
✔ Tablet support
✔ Favorites support
✔ Eagle eye mode
✔ Two different themes: Black and Light
✔ Removable Ads
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot, Alpin, Linfit
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
Published since 2000, Southwest Fly Fishing is often referred to as the “National Geographic of fly fishing,” and is the magazine of choice for fly anlers living in California, Colorado, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Nevada. Six times a year you will receive intimate details on waters of all types—some remote, and some close to home. Southwest Fly Fishing assembles stunning photography, rock-solid fishing information, and entertaining departments, straight from the continent’s top outdoor writers and most knowledgeable local and regional experts.
Whether you’re a trout bum or a bass addict, Southwest Fly Fishing will carry you to new fisheries and old favorites. Along with feature stories, each issue showcases innovative flies and tiers, brings fly-fishing history alive in our Pioneers & Legends column, dazzles the eye with unrivalled angling photos in our Exposure and Fish Eye departments, and much more.
So wade in and enjoy as Southwest Fly Fishing guides you to great fly-fishing adventures all around the region.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
Deer Turkey Predator Calls:
Save Sounds, Set as Ringtones/Notifications!!!
Just press on the call you want to set as a ringtone/notification files are saved to
Hunting Calls are loud and have excellent quality!!
Easy layout for use in the field and is super fast!!
Over 50 HD hunting calls!!
Deer Calls-grunts, bleats, wheeze and many more!!
Predator Calls-cottontails, howls, squeals, and many more!!
Turkey Calls-yelps, purrs, clucks, and many more!!
More Calls Will Be Added Soon!!
Become an expert backcountry navigator and know where you are hunting at all times. Whether you are sitting in a stand or tracking your target on the move, this app can be used in all sorts of scenarios like big game hunting (deer, elk, bighorn, antelope, bear) and bird hunting (ducks, geese, pheasant, grouse, turkey).
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
BUILT FOR HUNTERS
• GPS Hunt works in places without a data or cellular signals. We have tested this technology in off-the-grid locations like Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, and Wisconsin.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada. These outdoor maps make great recon for your next hunt.
• Save offline maps onto your Android (requires Pro app or Elite subscription)
• Consult street and satellite photos. Navigate with the digital compass (magnetic north and true north).
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record tracks.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
• GPS Hunt also provides weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges.
• Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power.
UPGRADE TO ELITE
Need offline maps? Want to view hunt units or updated public land boundaries? Become an Elite member and access more exclusive maps in all three of our hunting and fishing apps (Trimble GSP Hunt, Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Maps) and on our website.
With an Elite membership, you get access to these maps and tools online and in app including:
• Build your own custom offline map bundles in your app. Saving offline maps on your phone lets you view them without a data signal. Go anywhere and have the maps you need.
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Need big sets of maps? Download topos on your phone by state, county or hunt unit.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark points, draw tracks, import GPS files and more.
• View depth contours for more than 6,900 lakes in the U.S.
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Tell us what you think about the app and learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.
Weekly saltwater and freshwater fish reports with many images and videos. Featured all kind of fishing, from fly to lures to bottom fishing and many more.
Reports from North and South America, Africa, Europe, to Asia and Oceania. Sections dedicated to world record catches, world big fishes, US news, and top fishing videos.
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
Also includes the Bass Fishing Lure Calculator
The app is sold at a price for those willing to help with testing.
Please email any suggestions or problems.
The fish database includes most native species that can be caught in the British Isles. This database includes multiple images and comprehensive descriptions including colouration, size, growth rates and spawning habits. Knowledge of best methods including tackle, and feeding habits are also included in the description. The species range within the UK is often discussed.
The tackle guide describes the various rods used by anglers in great detail, with sections given over to float, ledger, feeder and fly fishing. The application also discusses the rods test curve, the different rod guides including construction materials, and the types of rod joint used today. The reel section describes the different types of reel available today, including centre pins and fixed spool, to multipliers. Pros and cons of each are discussed and to which are more suitable for the type of fishing required. Lines, hooks, nets floats, flies and other essential pieces of kit are all discussed.
The bait guide includes sections on particle, natural, manufactured, ground, imitation, dead and artificial baits. Each section describes many of the popular baits and to what target species they apply. Maggots, lobworms, various larvae, hemp seed, tares, sweetcorn are described in detail. The fly sections include popular wet, dry, nymph, larvae and pupae, streamer, and bug flies used on rivers and lakes.
The method section illustrates with the aid of diagrams best fishing practices for each of the main disciplines. Float fishing on both still and running waters are discussed, including sections dedicated to casting and striking including playing and landing the fish.
The comprehensive feeder sections include the most popular rigs used by anglers today. Various rigs are discussed with the aid of illustrations include the chod, hair, helicopter, and zig rigs. Other rigs include the popular method feeder and the running leger which warrant sections all to themselves.
Pole fishing methods are not forgotten with sections describing also with the aid of diagrams various set-ups for both still and running waters.
The fly fishing sections describe set-up and best practices for trout on still and running waters and grayling including best rain-fed tactics. Each section includes illustrations to help re-enforce the descriptions.
Predator fishing is not forgotten, with a comprehensive section discussing pike and dead-bates. Various rigs and tactics are discussed including 'stret pegging', the float leger rig, and the float paternoster rig.
The knot guide includes sections on the most popular knots for attaching hooks, and line to line. Knots include the albright, blood, grinner, half blood, knot-less and many more. Each section contains in depth step by step instructions backed up with colour illustrations that makes the process as seamless as possible.
These sections allow the user to supply a postcode and retrieve a list of tackle stores or fisheries in distance order from the supplied postcode. Postcodes can be partial or full. Note for greater accuracy the full postcode is best supplied.
The application allows the user to view details about the store or fishery, including name, full address including email(where known) and web address(where known). The fisheries section will also display a list of the known species at a particular fishery (where known).
The user can also ask the application for directions to a store or fishery and this will launch the appropriate map application on the device. Annotations can also be placed on the internal map in relation to the current location. Please note that differences exist between the map applications.
Please note your device needs a minimum of Android 2.3.3 to run this application which works on phones and tablet devices.
River Monsters+ helps anglers at all levels to catch more and bigger fish.
* Log your fishing trips and catches in a super-easy way
* Share your fishing with friends and followers – private catch positions are available
* Follow when, where and how other anglers fish in real-time
* Follow all fishing in your favorite fishing waters
* Analyze our extensive fishing database to catch more and bigger fish
Have fun following your friends and other great anglers. Want to know when the fishing is on in your favorite waters? River Monsters+ helps you stay informed. Enjoy your feed of catches and fishing moments. Like, comment, get inspired!
LOG YOUR FISHING
Log your fishing trips and catches in real-time and upload previous favorite catches. When you log in real-time, quality data will be generated automatically that helps to improve your fishing so that you can catch more and bigger fish. Note: you can choose to keep your geo-position private.
PREMIUM FEATURE: CATCH MORE AND BIGGER FISH
River Monsters+ gathers and manages huge amounts of information to help you catch more and bigger fish. Loads of fishing data together with detailed metrological data, 45,000 lures, 1,000,000 fishing waters and much more. Use the River Monsters+ analyzer tool to optimize your fishing. What tackles are most effective in your favorite lake? What is the best time, air pressure and wind direction? Where should I fish? River Monsters+ helps you improve the odds for catching that dream catch!
RIVER MONSTERS PLEDGE
River Monsters+ supports the use of catch and release techniques that help ensure sustainable fisheries for future generations.
POWERED BY FISHBRAIN
River Monsters+ is powered by the award winning FishBrain Digital Platform for Sport Fishing, embraced by professional anglers worldwide.
“I really like it, sometimes you don’t know why the fish choose to bite, it can be the wind direction, air pressure or maybe water temperature that is key. With FishBrain you get all necessary information to make good decisions on when and where to fish”.
Mathias Holgersson, Rapala Pro Guide
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Designed with hunters in mind. Play, Stop or Change calls on the run from Big and clear buttons.
Check your local game laws for legal use if you intend to use this in hunting.
**This application should not be used while operating a motor vehicle. Travel safe, travel smart.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.