UFABC Library is an Android application which makes the life of the academic community (from Federal University of ABC) easier when accessing the university's library services through a mobile platform.Main features
The main idea is that this application must become basic operations (such as book search, renewals, reservations, etc.) way easier and intuitive, benefiting students and collaborators of the university.
• Search for books, articles and much more types of work available at the library's literary collection.
• Possibility of using the library's website native search filters.
• Visualise literary work details.
• Make reservations.
• Manage reservations.
• Perform renewals.
• Share works (send and receive links).
• Notify the user about the work devolution deadlines.
• Respect to the user's privacy (every data related to the end user are stored locally).
Github repository: https://github.com/mauromascarenhas/Biblioteca_UFABC/
Documentation page: https://docwiki.nintersoft.com/en/docs/ufabc-library/
Contact form: https://www.nintersoft.com/en/support/contact-us/