The new Talking Timer for Android. The only timer that talks!
Talking Timer is a Simple, Clean, Easy to use and accurate.
The only timer in the market that TALKS & gives you alert intervals!
Why wait until the timer if finished if you can get alerts every minute?
* Cooks & Chefs
* Computer Monitoring
* Daycare Providers
* School Teachers
* Professional Gamers
* RC Pilots
* Timing Medications
* Hospitals & Clinics
* Physical Therapists
* Office Workers
* Paintball Timers for hardcore paintball players
* Timing Exercise Routines
* Darkroom Photography
* Debate Teams
* Outdoor Barbecues
Imagine this -
You're cooking pasta. You need to mix it up every 5 minutes and the whole process takes 30 minutes.
Would you set a timer for 5 minutes every single time? NO!
Set the timer once to 30 minutes, set the interval for 5 minutes and VIOLA!
• Talking Timer
• Intervals for alert within timer's time
• Beautiful display
• Low resources to not influence the battery!
• Alert notifications
In addition, PLUS version gives you:
○ No ads!
○ a Lot less PERMISSIONS
○ Custom alert messages!
○ Custom alert intervals (1sec to 99hours)
○ Time up to 100 hours
○ Faster updates
○ Unique features coming to + version only
PLEASE, if you want to report a bug, or ask for a feature please contact us on:
We can't always follow reviews, and we want to give you the perfect experience.
* Calculate the required amount of meat, bread, drinks, etc.
* Split cost over all the guests.
* The need for a scorecard for games of cards.
Amount of Barbecue:
Entering the number of men, women and children who form part of the BBQ, the program will calculate the necessary amount of meat, sausages, bread, coal, drinks, etc. The result may be shared via SMS, face, mail, or other means to persons deemed necessary.
Ideal for travel, meetings, BBQ, lunches, dinners, parties or any other situation in which some expenditures are made, and then you have to divide them among all participants.
You must enter the persons involved and the costs incurred by them, the program will deliver results indicating who should pay whom. The result can be sent via SMS to each of the involved.
(Long click to edit list.)
By buttons, you can add or subtract points. Divide the game on two parts of 15 point each. You can send a screenshot by face or other means, showing the result to your contacts.
BBQ Remote app will allow you to accurately reproduce your cooking masterpiece with the ability to take Notes and attached Images in real-time of your cook. BBQ Remote is great for Weekend Warriors or for a Pit Masters in any competition.
We have a web portal to that will check your device settings and verify your BBQ Guru CyberQ Wifi Device is Ready for use with BBQ Remote.
- Simple and Modern User Interface
- On-the-fly adjustments for Pit Temp and Food Set points and Labels
- Protect your device and cooks with optional in-app SECURITY
- Ability to Start, Stop and Create new cooks directly from the app
- No fear of losing your Cooking Notes and Images, automatically backed up in the CLOUD
- Pit and Food temperature readings
- Blower output readings
- Alarms for Pit/Food
- Graphing to monitor your cooking progress
- Configure Control Setup and System Settings
- Supports both Infrastructure and AdHoc mode
- Take Notes with pictures to accurately record your cooking masterpiece
- Stream (Public forum) to display your share your cooking expertise, tips, pictures with others passionate pit masters
- My Account page with custom profile picture
- Social Integration with Facebook and Twitter
- Instantly share photos and comments with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Our app includes a Web portal where you can view / update any cooking notes that were saved from the app
- Securely login to your cook history and notes
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
• Sheet Steel
• Strip & Tubing
• Stainless Steel
• Galvanized Steel
With a supper convenient input slider, user does not need to type in any input using keyboard.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
This is the fuel gauge fix monitoring application (donate version). Only use if you have a dead fuel gauge on your Arc or Neo. If you do not want to donate, you can grab the *free* version.
* This application needs the instalation of a kernel patch. It will not work unless you patch the kernel with the needed changes. *
Please read the FAQ on http://bit.ly/vI1l4A for help installing this fix and the kernel patch.
After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.
This is a highly customizable Racing digital dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear estimation, HUD and much more... This plugin requires the app Torque Pro in order to communicate with your car's ECU via OBD 2.
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration Measurements
Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal
Bitte wenden Sie sich mit Fragen und Anregungen an email@example.com.
Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter.
This is a version in its test phase, which is intended to be improved. We invite you to test it and give us your comments and suggestions. Total 4 You will enable you to:
•Find the nearest service stations or services to where you are: The services are selected based on your choice of filters at the top of the map. The activities to choose from are:
▪Station selling sandwiches
▪Station with a restaurant offering the opportunity to eat full meals
▪Station with Car Wash (roller or jet)
▪A station with a heating oil pump.
▪Station with a petrol pump.
▪Station with an LPG pump.
▪Station selling gas cylinders
▪Station selling AdBlue
▪Station with a tyre centre
▪Station with convenience store
▪Station with shop
•Call the roadside assistance services of TOTAL (TOTAL Assistance) wherever you are in Belgium or Luxembourg. If your vehicle has broken down, use your iPhone application to determine your location and call the roadside assistance service directly:
▪The App will find your position in case of breakdown (GPS and data network must be available)
▪The App will allow you to contact TOTAL Assistance call centre directly.
•Contact customer service to let us know your comments or suggestions about this application.
E é por isso que o CHURRASCÔMETRO foi lançado, para ajudar você que não possui conhecimentos das quantidades necessárias de comidas e bebidas compradas.
Churrasco com duração de até 4h
SEARCH AND BROWSE over 300 triple-tested, classic recipes from Weber’s best-selling cookbooks, from starters to desserts, including rubs, marinades, and sauces. Recipes are from Weber's Art of the Grill™, Weber's Big Book of Grilling™, Weber's Charcoal Grilling™, and Weber's Real Grilling™.
STORE ingredients from any recipe in an itemized grocery list. To make shopping easy, the ingredients are organized by category to facilitate shopping. You can add as many recipes to the grocery list as you want, and the app will combine all the ingredients you will need at the store. A simple check box lets you mark off items as you shop.
SHARE recipes and grocery lists with friends and family via email.
REFERENCE 100+ tips for expert grilling.
LEARN essential grilling techniques for taking your skills to the next level.
WATCH short instructional grilling videos by celebrity chef and cookbook author Jamie Purviance. TAG your favorite recipes and techniques for future reference.
TIME recipes with the grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. CHECK grilling times in our grill guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, veggies, and fruit. Produced by rabble+rouser, inc. Photography by Tim Turner
First to fully handle bi-fuel LPG, CNG, Ethanol and electric cars, with customizable Unit of Measurement and full English localization. The App can generate statistics from partial fill-ups or low fuel warning light!!
Help translate this App in your native language. Contact me to have the URL for the Online Strings translation Service for easy online translations!!
Import/export baseline features including www.spritmonitor.de format! Information required to add a vehicle or a fill-up is reduced to the minimum to have a simple interface.
Statistics are available in text format and as graphs.
★★★★For comments please contact me, especially to avoid low ratings!★★★★
Keywords: Diesel, LPG, CNG, Gasoline, Ethanol, Electric, bi-fuel, consumption, costs, garage, maintenance, statistics, mpg, efficiency, mileage, cost, management, car, motorbike.
Create a new Car and fill in the form. On events Tab add each time:
- a fill-up (full or partial)
- when low fuel warning light turns on (it is also possible to specify if you run completely out of fuel, useful for bi-fuel cars to have more accurate MPG)
When enough data are inserted, statistics will show up. It is not necessary that the first entry is a full-tank fill-up. Partial statistics (when enabled) only work between two partials (no fill-partial mixed statistics available at the moment).
In case of bi-fuel cars, on the statistics right column (in italic) there will be a combined fuel efficiency and percentage of distance covered with Gasoline (EXPERIMENTAL).
- enable to use partial fill-ups to generate statistics
- enable to use empty warnings to generate statistics
- invert efficiency display (L/100Km)
- enable a correction to take into account possible odometer error
- enable a correction to vehicle cost as at today (depreciation)
- Modify all Units of measurement
- Import/export of the whole fleet
- Better combined statistics LPG/CNG + Gasoline
- Cloud and auto backup
v0.9.x - Fix costs plots. FIX new car ticks error!! Added graphical views for fuel statistics and costs.
v0.8.x - Different views for fuel statistics and overall costs. Several fixes. All entries are maintained during update.
v0.7 - Added costs management. Several fixes.
v0.5.8 - Added Spanish translation (Thanks GIL!!!), French (Steph) and Portuguese (Thanks DavidPPMer) and Brazilian (Thanks JBergmann!!!).
v0.5.5 - Auto hint in notes field to recall old fill-ups notes. Further improvements to combined statistics, but still incomplete (you can add your fill details for now and with next releases the stats will improve).
v0.5.4 - Removed banner on main page, but put more relevance to the support link and updated support content. Improvements to combined statistics. Update of some English strings and info text added on some pages.
v0.5.3 - Bugfix for spritmonitor import (odometer with decimal xxx,00). Import taking into account car ticks. Better locale: $ for US, £ for UK and € otherwise.
v0.5.2 - Set Tank gauge ticks per car. Added Empty tank checkbox to generate statistics when fuel is over and the car can run on alternate fuel. Added CNG only as fuel.
v0.5 - First issue.
Download and install the BeerMeter app. Fill the glass with beer, water or a soft drink. Hold your Android device near the glass (6 inches or less). Start the BeerMeter app and press the "Read" button. Wait until you see the message “Listening for glass” and then firmly strike the center of the glass with a hard object such as a quarter, spoon or key, so that the glass rings like a bell. Once BeerMeter hears the sound of the glass, it will complete the measurement and graphically display the result. If BeerMeter does not respond when the glass is struck, strike the glass again.
BeerMeter has a live demonstration function that randomly generates the ring of a glass and measures the result for that sound. To run a demo, press the "Demo" button. After a brief pause your Android will generate the ring of a glass, measure the sound, then display the result. If your Android does not detect the sound, make sure that the microphone isn't covered by your finger or hand.
BeerMeter stores up to 100 previous measurements in a log file. Press the "Log" button to view previous tests. Navigate the log file by pressing the arrow buttons and delete entries by pressing the "Trash" icon in the Action Bar.
BeerMeter will only work properly with a standard 16 ounce beer/mixing glass as shown in the screenshots. This glass is the type typically offered by Libbey Glass (identified by the script letter “L” on the bottom of the glass) and Logo style beer glasses with a conical design and straight sides. BeerMeter will not operate properly with other styles of beer glasses.
BeerMeter begins operation when the Read button is pressed. The app listens for the ringing sound generated when the glass is struck with a hard object and triggers when the sound of the glass is heard. In certain noisy environments (such as a very loud bar) BeerMeter may not be able to differentiate the sound of the glass from the background sound in the room. In this case, adjust the trigger level in the app settings or try the app again later in a less noisy environment.
BeerMeter was designed for use with a 16 ounce Libbey Beer/Mixing glass as shown in the screen shots. Some similar-looking beer glasses hold only 14 or 15 ounces and will measure incorrectly. To calibrate your glass, start with an empty glass and make a measurement using BeerMeter. An empty glass should show a single red bar as the result. If your glass shows yellow or green when empty, press the "Cal" button on the result screen and a calibration slider will be displayed as shown on the screenshot. Adjust the slider until only the red bar is shown and/or the liquid level reads close to 0.0 oz. Further calibration adjustments can be made with the glass full or half-full (or half-empty).
Designed and offered as a simplified technology demonstration, BeerMeter uses Acoustic Signature Analysis Technology from Nitz Associates, Inc.
Try our award winning BBQ TankMeter app to measure 20 lb propane tanks and PropaneGauge for 16.4 oz propane tanks. If you have comments, questions or suggestions for improvement, please contact Nitz Associates by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can test disposable propane tanks (16.4 oz) before your next campout, picnic or tailgater. Simply install the app, tap the tank and Camp Grill Propane Gauge calculates how much propane is inside then graphically displays the result.
Camp Grill Propane Gauge works with standard, disposable 1 pound (16.4 ounce) propane tanks from Coleman, Bernzomatic, Worthington and other manufacturers.
For proper operation the tank must be upright and free to “ring” when firmly struck with an object like a quarter, a knuckle or the Android device.