Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Description of PROPANE CALCULATOR:
1) Converts Propane quantities for wide range of common units:
>>Standard Cubic Feet (SCF), Normal Cubic Meters (Nm3), Pounds, Kilograms, Gallons, Liters, Metric Tons, Tons with engineering accuracy up to 10 decimal places;
2) Converts Physical Properties of Propane:
>>Specific Gravity, Density, spec Vol, Normal Boiling Point, Heat of Vaporization, Critical Pressure, Critical Temperature, Specific Heat, Viscosity Coefficient, thermal Conductivity;
3) Calculates Propane Price Conversions:
>>outputting to: ($ / 100 SCF), ($ / Nm3), ($ / Kg), ($ / Lb), ($ / Ton), and (€ / 100 SCF), (€ / Nm3), (€ / Kg), (€ / Lb), (€ / Ton);
4) Propane Gas Storage Calculator:
>>Input Volume, Pressure and Temperature to Determine
Total Tank capacity and useable tank capacity between Max / Min pressures in units SCF & Nm3;
5) Pressure Conversion between:
>>((PSI) lbs/in2), Bar, Torr, KPa, MPa, Inches H2O;
6) Temperature Conversion between:
>>Fahrenheit, Rankine, Celsius, Kelvin;
7) Volume Conversion between:
>>Cubic Inches, Cubic Feet, Gallons, Cubic Centimeters, Cubic Meters, Liters;
8) Weight Conversion between:
>>Ounces, Pounds, US Tons, Grams, Kilograms, Metric Tons;
9) Length Conversion between:
>>Inches, Feet, Yards, Miles, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers;
10) Area Conversion between:
>>Square Inches, Square Feet, Acres, Square Miles, Square Centimeters, Square Meters, Hectares, Square Kilometers;
11) Velocity Conversion between:
>>Feet per second, Feet per minute, Miles per hour, Knots, Meters per second, Kilometers per hour;
12) Energy Conversion between:
>>Foot-Pounds, British Thermal Units, Kilocalories, Joules, KiloJoules, MegaJoules;
13) Power Conversion between:
>>British Thermal Units per hour, Horse Power, Foot-Pounds per Second, Watts, Kilo Watts, Mega Watts;
14) Density Conversion between:
>>Pounds per cubic Inch, Pounds per Cubic foot, Pounds per gallon, Grams per cubic centimeter, Kilograms per cubic meter, Kilograms per Liter;
15) Flow Conversion between:
>>Liters per minute, Liters per hour, cubic meters per minute, cubic meters per hour, Cubic feet per minute, Cubic feet per hour;
How to Use Instructions:
1. Drag screen left and right to position viewable page previews.
2. Touch page preview to launch Calculation page.
3. Touch "Black" Button rectangle to continue from blank Output page to interactive Input page.
4. Touch the "White" text input rectangle to enable keyboard.
5. Press "Done" on keyboard or Android return key to exit on screen keyboard.
6. Interact with page and select unit / property from list to calculate and return to filled output page.
7. Use the android return key to return to main scroll menu.
8. Use home button to exit app.
BBQ Remote app will allow you to accurately reproduce your cooking masterpiece with the ability to take Notes and attached Images in real-time of your cook. BBQ Remote is great for Weekend Warriors or for a Pit Masters in any competition.
We have a web portal to that will check your device settings and verify your BBQ Guru CyberQ Wifi Device is Ready for use with BBQ Remote.
- Simple and Modern User Interface
- On-the-fly adjustments for Pit Temp and Food Set points and Labels
- Protect your device and cooks with optional in-app SECURITY
- Ability to Start, Stop and Create new cooks directly from the app
- No fear of losing your Cooking Notes and Images, automatically backed up in the CLOUD
- Pit and Food temperature readings
- Blower output readings
- Alarms for Pit/Food
- Graphing to monitor your cooking progress
- Configure Control Setup and System Settings
- Supports both Infrastructure and AdHoc mode
- Take Notes with pictures to accurately record your cooking masterpiece
- Stream (Public forum) to display your share your cooking expertise, tips, pictures with others passionate pit masters
- My Account page with custom profile picture
- Social Integration with Facebook and Twitter
- Instantly share photos and comments with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Our app includes a Web portal where you can view / update any cooking notes that were saved from the app
- Securely login to your cook history and notes
The new Talking Timer for Android. The only timer that talks!
Talking Timer is a Simple, Clean, Easy to use and accurate.
The only timer in the market that TALKS & gives you alert intervals!
Why wait until the timer if finished if you can get alerts every minute?
* Cooks & Chefs
* Computer Monitoring
* Daycare Providers
* School Teachers
* Professional Gamers
* RC Pilots
* Timing Medications
* Hospitals & Clinics
* Physical Therapists
* Office Workers
* Paintball Timers for hardcore paintball players
* Timing Exercise Routines
* Darkroom Photography
* Debate Teams
* Outdoor Barbecues
Imagine this -
You're cooking pasta. You need to mix it up every 5 minutes and the whole process takes 30 minutes.
Would you set a timer for 5 minutes every single time? NO!
Set the timer once to 30 minutes, set the interval for 5 minutes and VIOLA!
• Talking Timer
• Intervals for alert within timer's time
• Beautiful display
• Low resources to not influence the battery!
• Alert notifications
In addition, PLUS version gives you:
○ No ads!
○ a Lot less PERMISSIONS
○ Custom alert messages!
○ Custom alert intervals (1sec to 99hours)
○ Time up to 100 hours
○ Faster updates
○ Unique features coming to + version only
PLEASE, if you want to report a bug, or ask for a feature please contact us on:
We can't always follow reviews, and we want to give you the perfect experience.
E é por isso que o CHURRASCÔMETRO foi lançado, para ajudar você que não possui conhecimentos das quantidades necessárias de comidas e bebidas compradas.
Churrasco com duração de até 4h
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
SEARCH AND BROWSE over 300 triple-tested, classic recipes from Weber’s best-selling cookbooks, from starters to desserts, including rubs, marinades, and sauces. Recipes are from Weber's Art of the Grill™, Weber's Big Book of Grilling™, Weber's Charcoal Grilling™, and Weber's Real Grilling™.
STORE ingredients from any recipe in an itemized grocery list. To make shopping easy, the ingredients are organized by category to facilitate shopping. You can add as many recipes to the grocery list as you want, and the app will combine all the ingredients you will need at the store. A simple check box lets you mark off items as you shop.
SHARE recipes and grocery lists with friends and family via email.
REFERENCE 100+ tips for expert grilling.
LEARN essential grilling techniques for taking your skills to the next level.
WATCH short instructional grilling videos by celebrity chef and cookbook author Jamie Purviance. TAG your favorite recipes and techniques for future reference.
TIME recipes with the grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. CHECK grilling times in our grill guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, veggies, and fruit. Produced by rabble+rouser, inc. Photography by Tim Turner
Hold the Android device an inch or so from the tank, and press "Start" to begin the process. After a few seconds, the result of the measurement will be displayed, indicating the amount of propane in the tank.
Display is a simple design of only the remaining amount
Processing and updating of the display screen cut to a minimum during the off state, such as updating
This has made extremely reduced memory size and use, the battery consumption.
How to Start
· Press and hold the HOME screen
• Select the [widget]
• Select [Battery fuel gauge]
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions and 12,000+ items including this list and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
The app does NOT request for any permission and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed. Comes with FREE lifetime updates.
- Add new items
- Add new categories
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items
- Unhide checked items
- Option to check all
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again.
- Rearrange items
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with more than 360 items
* Calculate the required amount of meat, bread, drinks, etc.
* Split cost over all the guests.
* The need for a scorecard for games of cards.
Amount of Barbecue:
Entering the number of men, women and children who form part of the BBQ, the program will calculate the necessary amount of meat, sausages, bread, coal, drinks, etc. The result may be shared via SMS, face, mail, or other means to persons deemed necessary.
Ideal for travel, meetings, BBQ, lunches, dinners, parties or any other situation in which some expenditures are made, and then you have to divide them among all participants.
You must enter the persons involved and the costs incurred by them, the program will deliver results indicating who should pay whom. The result can be sent via SMS to each of the involved.
(Long click to edit list.)
By buttons, you can add or subtract points. Divide the game on two parts of 15 point each. You can send a screenshot by face or other means, showing the result to your contacts.
(1) Lock screen notifications (on Android Lollipop) and a lock screen widget (on Jelly Bean and KitKat) for quick access without unlocking your phone or tablet.
(2) Periodic alarms remind you to check the food (rather than a one-shot alarm that assumes the food will be done). It’s a count-up stopwatch with timer alarms.
Of course it can time more things than cooking.
Requires few permissions.
No network access. No ads. No data gathering.
Simple and focused.
To add a lock screen widget
• Requires Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 through Android 4.4 KitKat.
• On Android 4.4 KitKat, turn on Settings → Security → Enable Widgets.
• Wake the screen.
• Wipe from the left edge of the screen to the right until you see the “+” screen.
• Tap “+”.
• Unlock the phone.
• Tap the BBQ Timer widget.
• (Optional) To move the BBQ Timer widget to the main (rightmost) lock screen position, swipe down over it to select it, then long-press it and drag it to the right, past the other widgets.
• On Android Lollipop, just start BBQ Timer. While running or paused, the timer is accessible on the lock screen and the notification drawer.
• On Jelly Bean and KitKat, place the BBQ Timer widget on your lock screen for quick access.
• The widget also works on the home screen.
• To resize the home screen widget, long-press on it then drag its resize handles. Stretched wider, it can show longer durations.
• To remove the widget, long-press it then drag it onto “X Remove”.
• Tap the stopwatch time display to cycle between stopped → running → paused → stopped.
• On the app’s main screen, tap the checkbox to turn on periodic reminder alarms.
• On the app’s main screen, set the interval between periodic reminder alarms by dragging the number widget, or tap the number then type in a new number, or tap and hold on the number above or below the current setting.
More instructions on lock screen widgets: https://github.com/1fish2/BBQTimer/blob/master/README.md#how-to-use-android-lock-screen-widgets
[Note: The app can't install in external storage (SD card) because Android deletes external storage app widgets every time you use USB to share files with a computer.]
Source code: https://github.com/1fish2/BBQTimer
It provide a fastest and effective ways to set a time and start the timer
It works with a color disk that will gradually get smaller as the time elapsed, creating an easy visual reference for the passage of time
Timer Master enable you to see and glance how much time are left without losing focus on whatever you doing.
With this simple concept, you can manage and feel the passage of time with minimum attention.
It is simple and perfect for all timer activities in your daily life.
For example, learning, monitoring test, cooking, works, sports, alarm reminder, keep meeting in track, manage presentation time efficiently .
Whenever time need to be measure and manage, in classroom, office or in home, Timer Master will help you become more organized and productive all the day.
* Please make sure that you do not install this app on SD card, as the app will not work correctly.
- Big color disk display the % time remaining
- Large display of analog and digital timer
- Set time with just a tap, in fastest way
- A tap to Start/Pause/Stop/Reset timer
- Automatically save unfinished/paused timer
- Run in background with energy efficient
- Smallest time unit 1/1000 sec
- Customizable Alarm duration
- Customizable LED color
- Customizable Disk color
- Customizable theme display
- Support 3 notification mode
- Support custom ringtones
If you like this app, please rate it!!
If you have any suggestions or questions, or if you found that this app cannot be supported on any device, please contact me at email@example.com, thank you.
Now you can test disposable propane tanks (16.4 oz) before your next campout, picnic or tailgater. Simply install the app, tap the tank and Camp Grill Propane Gauge calculates how much propane is inside then graphically displays the result.
Camp Grill Propane Gauge works with standard, disposable 1 pound (16.4 ounce) propane tanks from Coleman, Bernzomatic, Worthington and other manufacturers.
For proper operation the tank must be upright and free to “ring” when firmly struck with an object like a quarter, a knuckle or the Android device.
Download and install the BeerMeter app. Fill the glass with beer, water or a soft drink. Hold your Android device near the glass (6 inches or less). Start the BeerMeter app and press the "Test" button. Wait until you see the message “listening for beer glass” and then firmly strike the center of the glass with a hard object such as a quarter, spoon or key, such that the glass rings like a bell. Once BeerMeter hears the sound of the glass, it will complete the measurement and graphically display the result. If BeerMeter does not respond when the glass is struck, wait for a moment and strike the glass again.
BeerMeter has a live demonstration function that randomly generates the ring of a glass and measures the result for that sound. To run a demo, press the "Demo" button. After a brief pause your Android will generate the ring of a glass, measure the sound, then display the result. If your Android does not detect the sound, turn up the audio volume on your device and ensure the microphone isn't covered by your finger or hand.
BeerMeter stores up to 100 previous measurements in a log file. Press the "Log" button to view previous tests. Navigate the log file by pressing the "Previous" or "Next" buttons and delete entries with the "Delete" button.
BeerMeter will only work properly with a standard 16 ounce beer/mixing glass as shown in the screenshots. This glass is the type typically offered by Libbey Glass (identified by the script letter “L” on the bottom of the glass) and Logo style beer glasses with a conical design and straight sides. BeerMeter will not operate properly with other styles of beer glasses.
BeerMeter begins operation when the Test button is pressed. The app listens for the ringing sound generated when the glass is struck with a hard object and triggers when the sound of the glass is heard. In certain noisy environments (such as a very loud bar) BeerMeter may not be able to differentiate the sound of the glass from the background sound in the room. In this case, adjust the trigger level in the app settings or try the app again later in a less noisy environment.
BeerMeter was designed for use with a 16 ounce Libbey Beer/Mixing glass as shown in the screen shots. Some similar-looking beer glasses hold only 14 or 15 ounces and will measure incorrectly. To calibrate your glass, start with an empty glass and make a measurement using BeerMeter. An empty glass should show a single red bar as the result. If your glass shows yellow or green when empty, press the "Cal" button on the result screen and a calibration slider will be displayed as shown on the screenshot. Adjust the slider until only the red bar is shown and/or the liquid level reads close to 0.0 oz. Further calibration adjustments can be made with the glass full or half-full (or half-empty).
Designed and offered as a simplified technology demonstration, BeerMeter uses Acoustic Signature Analysis Technology from Nitz Associates, Inc.
Try our award winning BBQ TankMeter app to measure 20 lb propane tanks and PropaneGauge for 16.4 oz propane tanks. If you have comments, questions or suggestions for improvement, please contact Nitz Associates by email at firstname.lastname@example.org