For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions and 12,000+ items including barbecuing and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
The app does NOT request for any permission and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed. Comes with FREE lifetime updates.
- Add new items
- Add new categories
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items
- Unhide checked items
- Option to check all
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again.
- Rearrange items
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with more than 360 items
keywords: bbq, barbecue, barbecuing, bbq trip, barbecue trip, outdoors,barbecue recipes, bbq recipes
The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
Aside from videos and photos, you can enjoy many other features including BBQ wiki library and tweet searches.
1) Tons of high resolution photos
2) Over 1,000 videos (YouTube Player)
3) BBQ wiki library
4) Searches tweets related to BBQ
5) Daily updated contents
- Barbecue grill
- Regional variations of barbecue
- Barbecue sauce
- Pit barbecue
- Roast beef
- Roast chicken
- Pork ribs
- Grilled Seafood
- Carne asada
- Char siu
- Jamaican jerk spice
- Indirect grilling
- Barbecue in the United States
- Memphis-style barbecue
- Lexington Barbecue Festival
- Kansas City-style barbecue
- Barbecue in Texas
and much more!
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
Ever wonder how long you should BBQ your Steak Hamburger Chicken Breast or Seafood ?
Don't burn your burgers again on the BBQ.
This easy to use Timer lets you select your food and doneness, you click start and an alarm lets you know when to flip your food along with a countdown clock so you can see time remaining.
Lets you know what temperature the BBQ should be at and if it is direct or indirect heat on the BBQ.
Be a BBQ Grill MAster and serve great food.
In this free app, you will receive:
- BBQ Tips and Tricks
Download this free app NOW and begin your journey to becoming a grill master!
Met de unieke BBQ timer wordt u perfect geassisteerd bij het bereiden van uw vlees of vis. De bereidingstijd en bereidingswijze wordt bepaald op basis van de door u ingegeven voorkeuren. U weet precies wanneer u bijvoorbeeld uw biefstuk om moet draaien voor een perfect ‘well done’ stukje vlees. Zo krijgt u een advies op maat!
Harm Jan de BBQ-Man geeft in de vele video’s handige tips voor de perfecte bereiding van uw BBQ producten. Ook bevat de app heerlijke BBQ recepten en onmisbare tips voor elke BBQ.
Ook laat de app u in een oogopslag zien of en wanneer het goed weer is om te BBQ-en! Een leuke extra functionaliteit zijn de notificaties. U kunt deze zelf instellen en ontvangt dan een notificatie wanneer het over twee dagen BBQ weer is.
C1000 wenst u een succesvol BBQ seizoen toe!
Detailed instructions and professional photos for all of our favorite grilling recipes for Beef, Lamb, Seafood, Poultry and more. If you can cook it on the grill, chances are we will try it and take photos of the process.
Automatic updates add new recipes to your Grill-It! App as soon as they are available on the website. Grill-It! Automatically checks for and adds new recipes each time you launch the app.
Browse our favorite grilling recipes by category.
Save and quickly access your favorite recipes for future reference and your next trip to the grocery store or meat market.
Search for ingredients or key words to find the perfect grilling recipe for your next cook-out.
v1.4 Added landscape support per user request (keep the suggestions coming!) for viewing recipes. Minor fixes, updated db, compressed datafile.
v1.3 Fixed a bug with Latest recipes not working. Updated database to include new recipes.
1.2 Fixed some bugs with new phones. Added spinner to let users know when recipes are being downloaded.
1.1 - fixed a crash bug affecting some phones
Grace à son contenu static, cette application vous permettera sans connexion de réaliser des recettes simple et variés qui ne laisseront indifférents aucun amateur de viande grillée!
MUST-HAVE APP FOR BBQ LOVERS!
Beer Barbecue Sauce
Honey Spiced BBQ Sauce
Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce
Watermelon Barbecue Sauce
Tennessee BBQ Sauce
Molasses Orange Barbecue Sauce
Carolina BBQ Rub
Cajun Blackening Spices
Kansas City Rib Rub
Maple Barbecued Chicken
Cinnamon Honey Wings
Barbecued Orange Chicken
Grilled Key Lime Chicken
Apple Smoked Barbecue Ribs
Memphis−Style Barbecued Ribs
Baby Back Ribs With Mustard Sauce
Grilled Leek And Sweet Pepper
Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
Shrimp On The Barbie
Grilled Halibut With Oriental Sauce
Barbecued Chuck Roast
Marinated Steak Kabobs
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
More from developer
Download and install the BeerMeter app. Fill the glass with beer, water or a soft drink. Hold your Android device near the glass (6 inches or less). Start the BeerMeter app and press the "Test" button. Wait until you see the message “listening for beer glass” and then firmly strike the center of the glass with a hard object such as a quarter, spoon or key, such that the glass rings like a bell. Once BeerMeter hears the sound of the glass, it will complete the measurement and graphically display the result. If BeerMeter does not respond when the glass is struck, wait for a moment and strike the glass again.
BeerMeter has a live demonstration function that randomly generates the ring of a glass and measures the result for that sound. To run a demo, press the "Demo" button. After a brief pause your Android will generate the ring of a glass, measure the sound, then display the result. If your Android does not detect the sound, turn up the audio volume on your device and ensure the microphone isn't covered by your finger or hand.
BeerMeter stores up to 100 previous measurements in a log file. Press the "Log" button to view previous tests. Navigate the log file by pressing the "Previous" or "Next" buttons and delete entries with the "Delete" button.
BeerMeter will only work properly with a standard 16 ounce beer/mixing glass as shown in the screenshots. This glass is the type typically offered by Libbey Glass (identified by the script letter “L” on the bottom of the glass) and Logo style beer glasses with a conical design and straight sides. BeerMeter will not operate properly with other styles of beer glasses.
BeerMeter begins operation when the Test button is pressed. The app listens for the ringing sound generated when the glass is struck with a hard object and triggers when the sound of the glass is heard. In certain noisy environments (such as a very loud bar) BeerMeter may not be able to differentiate the sound of the glass from the background sound in the room. In this case, adjust the trigger level in the app settings or try the app again later in a less noisy environment.
BeerMeter was designed for use with a 16 ounce Libbey Beer/Mixing glass as shown in the screen shots. Some similar-looking beer glasses hold only 14 or 15 ounces and will measure incorrectly. To calibrate your glass, start with an empty glass and make a measurement using BeerMeter. An empty glass should show a single red bar as the result. If your glass shows yellow or green when empty, press the "Cal" button on the result screen and a calibration slider will be displayed as shown on the screenshot. Adjust the slider until only the red bar is shown and/or the liquid level reads close to 0.0 oz. Further calibration adjustments can be made with the glass full or half-full (or half-empty).
Designed and offered as a simplified technology demonstration, BeerMeter uses Acoustic Signature Analysis Technology from Nitz Associates, Inc.
Try our award winning BBQ TankMeter app to measure 20 lb propane tanks and PropaneGauge for 16.4 oz propane tanks. If you have comments, questions or suggestions for improvement, please contact Nitz Associates by email at email@example.com
Now you can test disposable propane tanks (16.4 oz) before your next campout, picnic or tailgater. Simply install the app, tap the tank and Camp Grill Propane Gauge calculates how much propane is inside then graphically displays the result.
Camp Grill Propane Gauge works with standard, disposable 1 pound (16.4 ounce) propane tanks from Coleman, Bernzomatic, Worthington and other manufacturers.
For proper operation the tank must be upright and free to “ring” when firmly struck with an object like a quarter, a knuckle or the Android device.