Needs more online players. Game's AI is frustratingly good. I've read all the proofs and discussions of how the AI doesn't use any cheats and it's pretty convincing. There's still a gnawing feeling something fishy is going on, but I chalk it up to my need to improve my gameplay. I do enjoy playing against realtime online opponents more than the AI, so in the end that's where the Android version falls short in comparison to the iOS version. I still play regularly, but the pool of opponents is very limited numbers wise.
A great app! The harder the level the more often the app seems to get just the roll it needs. However, this could just be my bias and my move selection. It would be helpful to see how many doubles both myself and the app rolled at the end of each game in the "stats" menu.
Good game. Well done Good game that doesn't cheat to win Enjoyable game experience. Plays even a variant of backgammon. Seriously designed engine! I give to this version with the additional analyser mobule 5 stars. Version after version improves
This app rocks :() The update made this great backgammon game even better... Well worth the price
I'm a proficient BG player having played the game for many years. The dice rolls are too often skewed in favor of BG nj. It's like it knows what rolls are coming next. No way they are strictly random. I'm disgusted.
Best backgammon app I've found. It is helping me take my game to the next level.
- Added "Random" and "Alternating" options to Checker Movement setting. These options will take effect each time you start a new match.
- Option to display point numbers
- Native resolution graphics for Pixel C
- Bug fix for "Play Position with Same Rolls" option in analysis mode
- Bug fix for extraneous online play error messages
- Bug fix for graphics display issue on some devices which have hardware acceleration problems