!!! Important: Click on button Configuration !!!
- Install Root
- Disable Root
- Download / install recovery custom
- Install OTA official
- Install ROM official
- Check update
- Dowlnoad / install CyanogenMod
- Backup ROM
- Restore ROM
- Backup Apps
- Restore Apps
- Backup data (sms, mms, calendar ... )
- Restore data
- Hard reset
- Install .apk
- Install .zip
- Download/install other custom rom;
- Download/install custom kenel.
- CPU setting
- MinFree setting
- Download/install Bootanimation
- Change icons StatusBar
Compatible with Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S and Nexus One.
Technical assistance by email@example.com
VNC Client allows you to connect to any computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) using your Android phone or tablet. The app uses Virtual Network Computing (VNC) to connect to any computer that has an VNC server installed and running.
EASY TO USE:
To start using VNC Client enter a Nickname for the connection, enter the Password, IP address and port (default is 5900) and click Connect.
Be aware that lower spec phones tend to work slow when you connect to high resolution computers.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Remotely access your PCs and Macs with LogMeIn for Android. Works with an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro on your computer, which also includes access from your desktop and web browser, so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn app
2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro
3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn.
Includes these premium features that help you stay productive:
• File Manager lets you save files directly on your Android device so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
• Remote Application Access allows you to use PC/Mac applications from your Android device wherever you go, even proprietary business applications.
• Remote Sound lets you hear remote alerts and notifications during remote control sessions.
Optimized for Android tablets and phones (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
You need to create an account at LogMeIn.com, which includes a free 14-day trial of LogMeIn Pro. At the end of your free trial, you’ll need to purchase an account subscription to continue accessing your remote computers. Visit LogMeIn.com to find the subscription package that works best for you.
We love your feedback!
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
It's based on open source library FreeRDP(www.freerdp.com). and designed for touch sensitive devices
It has many advance features likes:
1, Play computer audio on your phone.
2, Share clipboard between your computer and phone.
3, Share your phone sd card content with your computer.
Please tell me any features & bugs when you use it.
Add VNC Protocol support, Now you can access your Linux/Mac PC using same way.
NOTE: the old bookmark will be deleted after you upgrade this version, Sorry for inconversion.
1, Play computer audio on your phone.
2, Share clipboard between your computer and phone.
3, Share your phone sd card content with your computer.
If you see any ANR or Crash when your run this application firstly. Please try Stop and Clean Cache in Application Setting page.
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
Get the new VNC viewer, Desktop169 - http://goo.gl/O7M8Fu or search Desktop169.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution up to 60 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: up to 60 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
* Supports external mouses
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Host to version 6.0.
RMS is free remote desktop software that provides easy and secure access to a remote computer. The program allows you to view the remote screen and operate its mouse and keyboard as if you were sitting right in front of it.
This app is a mobile version of the Viewer. You can use it for free to connect to your remote PCs from mobile devices.
- View the remote desktop on your mobile device screen, control the mouse pointer and send keystrokes.
- Connect to a remote PC behind a firewall or a proxy.
- Access unattended and attended PCs from anywhere.
- Connect by an IP address or an easy-to-use Internet ID.
In order to connect to a remote PC, install the Host module on it. You can download the Host module from RMS official website http://rmansys.ru/
Control your PC on mobiles by mouse and keyboards from anywhere in wireless and Bluetooth range.
PC Remote Control main functions;
Real time PC screen on mobile (only in paid version)
File Explorer for managing files
Media Controls including VLC etc
Secure connection protected by password
Shortcuts Control for fast working (only in paid version)
Browser Remote including chrome, Firefox etc. (only in paid version)
Will be a wonderful feeling control the window touchpad on mobile device? Even users can zoom and scroll the pc screen on mobile device.
Type on your mobile device through android keyboard or any other keyboard and they will appear on PC. Saves lot of time and ease of typing.
PC Screen Sharing
Users can see PC screens on their android devices so they can easily use mouse and keyboard remote for effective working. Users can also take screen shots of PC screens.
Delete, move and replace files in PC hard disk to manage spaces of drives using PC Remote Control surely you will love it.
Control any media player including Window Media Player, ITunes, VLC etc on PC through mobile device.
Create and manage PowerPoint presentations on PCs. This is very helpful especially during slides presentation. Users can simply change slides on their mobiles without going to their PC’s.
Connection between computer and mobile devices are secured by passwords. So, no one can connect to PC automatically and hack some important stuff.
Shortcuts are there for quickly editing documents, fast browsing and searching files in PC. Save lot of time of users.
Control chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and others through PC Remote controller on PC’s.
Install app on device.
Download PC Remote Server from http://theappmedia.com/pc-remote-control
Install it on PC
Open the Server
Open app and press on connections
Create a new connection (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth)
Setup a name of connection
Enter a password which is set by default “Remote”. If you want to change it you can change it through server properties in PC.
Depends on type of connection. If Wi-Fi enters IP address in IP field you can get the same from properties of server or even clicking on server in taskbar. Same for Bluetooth but for that enter Bluetooth address instead of IP.
Save your connection
Long press connection and select Use
All set!! Now explore and use any feature of PC Remote Control
Surely PC Remote Control is very productive application for users. Enjoy the application!
Connection Disabled or Server Not Found
Recheck the IP address in connection portion and if not found please enter the IP address
Check for is server running on PC? If not please start the server
Verify and if required change from network sharing center Public network to Home network
Media, shortcut Browser or any other feature not working properly
Open the server App and Remove the Tick from Force disable Unicode windows
Restart the server and application and make new connection
Connection is Not Connected or Unauthenticated
Verify the password entered in connection. Password should be same in Server and Application connection.
If you face any issue contact customer support email@example.com