Dysolve allows you to create your own calculation document of any difficulty. It is intended to be a mobile alternative to Math applications like Matlab or Mathcad, only much more simple and lightweight. When you need to perform some math or engineering evaluations on your smartphone and standard calculator is not enough for your needs - Dysolve will save you.
DYsolve is a good choice for students and engineers. It provides many high-school and engineering stuff like variables, functions, vectors, matrices, X-Y graphs, integrals, limits, derivatives, differential equations and more. The workflow is very similar to Matlab. Math Solver is based on a powerful core, which allows to construct and solve complex expressions, and use wide range of functions.
All calculations appear on the worksheet as formatted and look natural. Math solver looks like mathematical notepad.
Save Calculation document locally, into the server private folder, or send it to another users.
There are ready calculation templates for several math problems, all you need is just to change input values for your case. Math solver is also used to execute study examples from "noskovtools.com" - online education resource. Theory plus interactive calculation document is very efficient way to study.
Alternative Scientific Calculator panel is built inside for those who likes more classical style. Calculator computes expressions of any difficulty, saves history, uses previously defined constants. Expression appears as formatted together with result while typing new symbols.
Main DYsolve features are:
- You can create calculation document of any difficulty, without limitations.
- Offline Library provides fast solutions for Mathematical and Physical problems.
- All expressions are visualized as formatted, thus document can be used as calculation report.
- Document can be saved locally or on the server, making it available from another devices. You can send calculation document to your friends, and they will execute calculation flow in one click.
- A 64-bit floating point numbers are used in calculation process.
- There is a good offline support - one can use quick guide, basic guide, library with examples, and video-tutorials as well.
- Built-in alternative Scientific Calculator panel - computes expressions of any difficulty and can save calculation history.
On the worksheet you can:
- Compute mathematical expressions, using a wide range of standard and special math functions.
- Define Variables - constant or depending on other variables.
- Define Functions - with any number of arguments. Functions then can be plotted or used in calculations.
- Define piecewise-continuous Functions (when function has several continuous definitions on different intervals).
- Define Vectors - one-dimensional arrays.
- Define Matrices - of any size. Available Matrix operations are: multiplication, determinant, inverse matrix, transpose matrix.
- Compute definite integrals.
- Compute Limits of a functions
- Compute derivatives
- Create X-Y Plots - plot function, plot two vectors, and other possibilities.
- Create 3D Surface Graphs. Available render modes are: wireframe, flat, bi- and multi-gradient, shaded.
- Compute logical expressions of any diffuculty by using AND, OR, NOT, <, <=, >, >=, ==, != operators.
- Add single-line comments to create a comprehensive calculation report.
- Solve ordinary differential equation systems (Euler 1-st and 2-nd order, Runge-Kutta 4-th order explicit solvers).
- Execute "for", "while" loop blocks. Nested loops are possible as well; "break" and "continue" operators are available.
- Execute "if/else" blocks.