Nes emulator It has a few glitches during gameplay that are frustrating. Still pretty good overall
Just what I wanted Exactly what I wanted. Not ideal for reflex intensive games, but perfect for dragon warrior!
Good but probably old FCEU engine Does not supports BomberMan loaded from 64-in-1. Please update to latest FCEUX.
Fantastic mobile emulator Uses a lot of power but the UI is top notch. Buttons that are precise enough that I feel confident in playing real time games, and I love the feature of the game automatically starting where you left off--no loading or even saving before shutdown required. Great for old school gaming on the go.
My youth is back This has been a life saver at time and a generation gap building tool for me and my kids!!! Love it!!
Works great Good app. The only real down side is not being able to feel buttons because it's on a phone. But that is more of a personal preference.
- fixed cheat selection screen
- added possibility to delete savestates
- added sound volume option (PRO version only)
- added possibility to use default system font for UI (PRO version only)
- added possibility to quick-open Rewind Window with gamepad/keyboard (PRO version only)
- added possibility to change working directory - can be used to share savestates across multiple devices using shared folder (dropbox + dropsync, shared hdd etc.) (PRO version only)
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.