Noutee is a mobile app for musicians, whose main benefit is working with notes and communicating between the teacher and the student. Playing with Noutee is fun and interactive, you can view, play, change the tempo, play the metronome, display the names of the notes, or fingers, paging and zooming is a matter of course. Do you have a beautiful song, but it is not written for your instrument or does not match your level? No matter, Noutee also has a transposition feature to edit your notes according to your ideas. Do you know your song well and just want to control the pace? Noutee vibrates or has a cursor to indicate tempo and you know if you play rhythmically correctly.
With Noutee you have a large note base and you can easily find and download notes from the huge online music store MuseScore. If you use programs like Sibelius, Finale, or MuseScore to work with notes, you can just save notes as MusicXML and add them to Noutee right away.
Are you a teacher and would you like to encourage your students to do more homework? With Noutee, you can easily schedule his homework for every day, select the notes he has to play - scales, etudes, songs, technical exercises and how - metronome, articulation, technical variations, rhythm models, transposition of notes, music recipes, notes and how long to work with them. Your student then opens the application in his or her smartphone or tablet, and he selects the notes and exercises you have planned for that day.
Noutee works on most smartphones and tablets - with both Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad) and can be used on a Windows or Mac OS X computer.
The application uses a cloud storage so there's no problem using it on multiple devices, anywhere you sign up online, retrieves all your information, notes and exercises. Once downloaded to the device, it can work offline without any problems.
Benefits for teachers
* The student is more motivated to practice
* Create a precise home exercise plan for every day
* Creating multidisciplinary exercises, easy editing, copying exercises between days and students
* Notes directly in the app, you do not need to copy anything to the students
* No title names and fingers drawing, Noutee is displaying them on a single click
* Notes written for another tool or other key you can easily transpose to suit you
* If you are not the best friend with your smartphone, Noutee works fully on desktop or laptop computers as well
Benefits for students
* No papers and diaries, all you have to do is found on your mobile or tablet
* Noutee plays your music, so you hear what you have to play
* You do not have to watch the clock, the Noutee Time Exercise is watching for you
* Do you have a problematic part in the song? Select it in the range setting and play it until you can manage it
* You will find amusing but useful games and quizzes among the tasks
* Do you like the song your friend is playing or do you want to play a song you heard on the radio? You can download notes from MuseScore right in your app to continue working with them
* Several display options, paging and zooming, including complex scores
* Play the notes with sound of different tools
* Rhythm monitoring by vibrations
* Display of the pace without playback
* Loop playback
* Playback of problematic areas
* Rhythmic models
* Exercise of articulation
* Technical variations (duols, triols, etc.)
* Music Recipes - a fun diversification of your exercise from the Music Games book
* Games with notes – Noutee changes order of the notes or times
* Memory Game - hiding notes
* Fingerprint display
* Displaying names of the notes
* Scale Generation - Major, Minor (Natural, Harmonic, Melodic), You Choose the Number Of Octaves