• Optional Driver’s License scanner
• Optional Vin Call Tracking
• VinScanner to search inventory or add vehicle to customer profile
• Add new customers, associate vehicles and edit existing customer information
• Start showroom visits, create customer notes, appointments, leads and log customer calls
• Centralized customer dashboard housing detailed customer information
• Receive mobile push notifications for CRM alerts
• Search inventory, view results and add images
• Quickly view recent leads and customers
• View activities, alerts, appointments, leads, recently viewed customers and tasks
• Complete tasks as either a Salesperson or a Manager
- Scan VIN Barcodes
- VIN Search functionality
- Immediate access to AutoCheck Vehicle History Reports
- Search History storage for future review
**Only available to active AutoCheck Business subscribers
By Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
Values can be saved to the FastBook® desktop application and update as book values change. For more information about FastBook® please visit:
DealersLink® members receive a free FastBook® license with their membership:
FastBook® VIN Scanner also features copy and paste functionality for VIN uses elsewhere in other applications. VIN scanning reliability varies by vehicle and between Android hardware. FastBook® VIN Scanner allows you to key in partial or full VIN’s and has year, make, model drop down menus if you are unable to scan a VIN.
FastBook® is designed by dealers for dealers and is not designed for the general public. Only auto dealers may purchase a FastBook® license.
We recommend that dealers first download the free scanning application and test it prior to purchasing a FastBook® license.
Rapidly evaluate vehicles using NIADA Mobile and VIN barcode scanner. Scan the VIN barcode and retrieve guidebook values from Black Book®, Kelley Blue Book®, NADA® and Galves® along with AuctionNet® Market Report (includes last eight weeks of auction transactions from Manheim, ADESA, and most independent auctions) and vehicle history reports (Accessing vehicle history reports requires a separate dealer account with your vehicle history provider—e.g. CARFAX®, AutoCheck®). Scan barcode VINs to instantly display participating auction run list vehicles and related data—including auction announcements. All while standing in the auction lane.
A perfect way for our NIADA members to calculate book values with simplicity and accuracy. Avoid costly mistakes!
Our NIADA Mobile software features include:
+ Customizable preferences
+ All regions or states included
+ V.I.N. look-up decoder
+ Stores booked cars, recall in an instant
+ Enter personal notes on booked vehicles
+ Lists and sorts saved vehicles
+ Re-values saved vehicles with each new update
+ Automatically updates wirelessly
+ VIN barcode scanning capability
+ Large easy-to-read fonts
+ Easy-to-use functionality
With this app, you will be able to:
- Scan a VIN right off of the vehicle to access policy information
- Verify vehicle coverage at the tap of the button
- Initiate a claim in minutes
- Check the status of a recently submitted claim
- Take photos of the damages
- Scan documents
If you need access to this application, please contact Safe-Guard at email@example.com.