"Jōyō Kanji Stroke Order Dictionary" is the fastest and easiest app to look up stroke order and reading.
You can check the stroke order by tracing each stroke of kanji and hiragana / katakana with your finger.
In addition, since it contains kanji reading and stroke order animation, it can also be used as a simple kanji dictionary.
Have you ever been worried when writing kanji in public, "Is this writing and reading correct?"
With this app, you can quickly find out the stroke order and reading of the kanji you care about. Correct stroke order also leads to writing beautiful characters.
Searching for kanji is very easy. If you write the kanji directly on the screen with your finger, the kanji will be displayed large and beautiful. You can also search by the number of strokes and reading.
From now on, it's okay if there are characters that you don't know the stroke order or that you can't read.
Now that you are in the age of personal computers, please use the kanji easily with the "Common Kanji Stroke Order Dictionary".
◆ You can enter the kanji you want to search by handwriting.
Simply write the kanji you want to know on the screen with your finger, and the characters will be recognized and displayed immediately.
The handwriting recognition system uses the handwriting recognition engine "Rakuhira ®" of Panasonic Corporation, which has a proven track record in handheld game consoles.
◆ Stroke order animation function
All recorded characters have a "stroke order" display function that displays the stroke order in animation. Since the kanji is displayed large on the entire screen, you can easily check the kanji with many strokes, such as tome and splash, which were difficult to see until now.
◆ Stroke order practice
There is a "tracing" practice function that allows you to trace the parts displayed in red in order for all recorded characters.
◆ You can check the reading of the sound lessons.
You can search for Chinese character readings and radical names. You can check details such as reading and radicals of difficult kanji as well as general kanji.
◆ Kanji is large and easy to see.
Kanji is displayed large on the entire screen. You can check the tomes and splashes that were difficult to see until now, and the Chinese characters with many strokes.
◆ You can also search from the clipboard or keyboard.
Displays a list of the readings of the text in the clipboard and the kanji in the character string entered from the keyboard.
◆ Sticky notes
You can bookmark with sticky notes in kanji units. You can choose from 5 colors for sticky notes and add comments.
◆ Search on the Web
You can search the searched kanji and examples on the Web.
◆ Search by stroke count, reading, grade acquired, radical, stroke count list.
You can find the desired kanji in each list.
◆ Pen settings
You can change the line color and thickness when inputting by handwriting.
[Handwriting input operation]
1. Write kanji in the handwriting area displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the selection candidate displayed at the top of the handwriting area to display the kanji.
3. Trace the kanji and check the details to use it freely.
* Semi-text font is used for the stroke order display part of this product. (Compliant with JIS X 0208) Kanji with "standard font" in addition to the typeface used are displayed at the end of the kanji details.
* This product contains more than 6400 readings and stroke order data, including all common kanji and kanji for personal names.
* The stroke order is based on "Handbook of Stroke Order Guidance" (Ministry of Education, 1957), but this is just a guideline for learning stroke order, and other stroke orders are not necessarily accepted.
* This product complies with the Jōyō Kanji table announced by the Cabinet on November 30, 2010.
* This product complies with the "Kanji Dividend Table by Grade" of the Elementary School Learning Guidance Guidelines, which will be enforced from April 1, 2020 (Reiwa 2) by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
This product uses the handwritten character recognition engine "Rakuhira ®" of Panasonic Corporation.
Rakuhira is a registered trademark of Panasonic Corporation.
Advertisements are displayed on this product, but there are no functional restrictions.