DIRECTUM Solo for Android is an easy-to-use app created especially for high officials and top managers. No matter if you are offline and out of office – work with DIRECTUM or DirectumRX on your tablet or your phone!
- Create, abort and correct assignments and follow up their execution
- Send tasks and complete jobs
- Create and search for documents
- Approve and sign documents with digital signature. You can also sign documents by using tokens.
If you use certificates issued by CryptoPro certification authority, you will need a license to use cryptographic protection software CryptoPro CSP 4.0 on one workplace
- Review documents by adding graphic and text comments
- Send documents by email
- View archives in the ZIP, 7-Zip, RAR, TAR, GZip formats and email attachments in the MSG, PST, OST, OFT, EML, EMLX, MBOX formats
- View cards of documents and reference records and send them as task attachments. For example, if there is a phone number or email specified in the reference record card, you can call or send an email to the selected contact person
- Use the DirectumRX widgets, customize their composition and arrangement
- Work in several DIRECTUM and DirectumRX systems at the same time
An important advantage is that the app features are available even without an Internet connection. You can read and review documents locally, and your changes will be automatically synchronized once you get network access.
DIRECTUM Solo is specifically adapted for top managers working on their tablets. The app is all about efficiency: now you can pass a resolution in just a few steps while all much-needed information is available on one screen.
To make it work:
1. Buy client licenses of DIRECTUM Solo.
2. Install and configure NOMAD web service to connect to DIRECTUM or DirectumRX.
3. Download and install DIRECTUM Solo on your tablet or your phone.
Important: The app requires tablets with Android 4.4 – 9.0, DIRECTUM 5.0 and higher, DirectumRX.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact us:
Izhevsk: +7 (3412) 72-11-00
Moscow: +7 (499) 277-15-60