Money Tid Tid Mobile Application provides services through mobile phones for both non-life insurance and applying for a loan. under the supervision of the Bank of Thailand and the Office of the Supervisory Board Insurance business (OIC) where money is on wheels We do everything to promote and improve people's quality of life with the confidence that Access to fair and transparent financial services is a right that everyone deserves Therefore, we strive to expand and develop online access channels in order to reach the group of people who want to have access to the most transparent and fair services. The money wheel application never stops developing. For you to use conveniently anywhere, ready to serve everyone.
- Easy to buy compulsory compulsory insurance, get policy in 5 minutes
- Renew your car insurance via the money on wheels app, get 300 baht free Shopee coupons.
- Shop through the menu, the more you shop, the more you get. Get cash back into your bank account or exchange for points for money on wheels
- Pay installments through online channels Just create a QR code. and pay in any banking app
- View account information check payment including the information in the card on the wheel 24 hours a day
- Access to financial information and resources to help you pay off debt faster.
Support Android 6 - 12
See more details at www.tidlor.com
Facebook: Money on Wheels
and branches of money on wheels across the country
Insurance Broker License No. Wor00015/2556
Ngern Tid Wheel Headquarters
428 Ari Hill Building, Phahonyothin Road, Samsen Nai Subdistrict, Phayathai District, Bangkok 10400
NgernTidLor, the financial application that offers non-life insurance and loans applications to all Thai people through digital channels. All Ngern Tid Lor's operations are guided by the vision “Everything we do, we strive to empower people and enrich lives. We believe that access to fair, transparent, and responsible financial services are everyone’s right.” We commit to using Digital to empowered our customers and any Thai people in need, compliance with the Bank of Thailand and the Office of Insurance Commission.