It is a shortcut application to NTT DoCoMo's portal site for smartphones. Just tap the icon to access d menu easily.
Look for fun and useful content and services unique to smartphones from the d menu. In addition, we will inform you of card information that information on our daily lives will be enriched.
d You can stop announcements from the menu in the following way.
1. d Access to the menu (https://smt.docomo.ne.jp)
2. Tap "Site Map"
3. Tap "Setting" "d menu application setting"
4. Launch the setting from the upper right setting button of the launched application
5. Uncheck the check box of the notification you want to stop in "Notification Type"
1. Packet communication charges apply for downloading and updating this software.
2. You can start by selecting any browser, but we recommend using it with the standard browser, Chrome.
3. In some models, icons may not be displayed correctly right after downloading.
Depending on the home application of your device, shortcuts on the home screen may not be displayed correctly even if you overwrite the d menu application. In that case, it will be displayed correctly in the following way. Firstly, carry out the operation of ①, and if not improve the operation ②.
① Restart the terminal (turn OFF the power supply → ON)
② Long press the shortcut, delete it, long press the d menu application from the application list, and place the correct shortcut on the home screen
For details, please refer to the owner's manual of your terminal.
* Please send a blank e-mail to the inquiry mail address in the developer information.
By automatic response we will send you the URL to the inquiry form.