★ For many parents, buying and preparing healthy foods is pretty easy. It’s getting your child to actually eat those nutritious foods that’s the hard part! This makes mealtimes frustrating and leaves parents often wondering if their child is getting enough nutrients.
★ Kids Learn Food has 5 kids games
1. Kids Learn Food ( kids games , kids flashcards )
2. Kids Food - Kids Memory Match ( kids games , kids flashcards )
3. Kids Food - Kids Picture Puzzle ( kids games , kids flashcards )
4. Kids Food – Kids Words Scramble ( kids games , kids flashcards )
5. Kids Food – Kids Word Quiz ( kids games , kids flashcards )
★ Kids Learn Food helps parents to get their kids acquainted with different type of food and show kids that food can be fun. Once kids relate themselves with the food stuff, probably meal times won’t be frustrating any more.
★ Features of the game:
✔ Kids Learn Food enables your child to identify things related to Food & their pronunciation.
✔ Kids Learn Food will also help develop your childs hand-eye coordination & observation skills. ( Kids Memory Match & Kids Picture Puzzle )
✔ Kids Learn Food will help in improvement of your childs memory. (Kids Memory Match , Kids Words Scramble , Kids Picture Puzzle )
★ What does the game offer?
✔ Learn through Learn Kids Food
- Study the Food dictionary and get familiar with sounds & pronunciation of different Food stuff.
- Practice through Kids Food - Kids Memory Match and Kids Food - Kids Picture Puzzle
- Test your memory by matching the pictures with observation & concentration.
- Tap, Drag & Drop the shapes in their correct slots to form a complete picture in Kids Food – Kids Picture Puzzle.
✔ Test yourself through Kids Food - Kids Words Scramble and Kids Food- Kids Word Quiz.
- Unscramble the word in Kids Food - Kids Words Scramble.
- Guess the correct word for the picture shown in Kids Food – Kids Picture Quiz.
★ How to play?(We recommend going in this order)
1. Learn Kids Food
- Tap a picture to see it pop on the board and know how it sounds and learn its pronunciation.
2. Kids Food – Kids Memory Match
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a picture. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching picture. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board.
3. Kids Food – Kids Picture Puzzle
- Drag & drop all the shapes to form a complete picture.
4. Kids Food – Kids Words Scramble
- Figure out the word and select a letter and tap, drag and drop it on that particular block.
5. Kids Food - Kids Word Quiz
- Tap on the correct word that matches the picture shown.
★ Kids learn faster than adults. They have more grasping power. Thus all basic things are taught in childhood. Kids learning should be fun. Learning for kids should not be a task but a fun thing. There are many kids learning games available in market. You as a parent want to give your kid the best of it. Learning games is easier than learning books. Learning games for kids should be colorful and attractive. Plus the kids games should be educational. Educational kids games help kids to learn faster and with interest. Kids educational games should be fun games for kids. Kids should say, its a cool game. If the kids enjoy the game it will be easier to learn
★ It is said that Humans are only fully Human when they Play; well, then Kids will be only fully Kids when they play. And what would be better if they learn while playing! Research also shows that kids, who enjoy learning, learn quicker and memorize better than those who are forced to learn and study
★ UPUP gives you all these- free games for kids, educational games for kids, fun educational games for kids, ESL for kids
★ Keywords: Educational, Children, Preschool , Cognitive Skills, Autistic
This colorful educational App for Android has all 56 illustrated picture flash cards (plus audio of each card text) from the WH Questions At School Fun Deck® by Super Duper® Publications. Select the cards you want students to see, and have them ask and answer questions about what happens before, during, and after school. The prompts include WH questions like, “Who is your principal?” and “When do you eat lunch?”
This App is simple to use — each student looks at an illustration and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt. The student then gives a verbal response. After each answer, tap the green (correct) or red (incorrect) button to score the student’s verbal response. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the side, and the next image appears. Move to the next player by sliding the bar at the top of the screen. When you finish, view the results, and email them to as many addresses as you like.
WH Questions At School Fun Deck® App lets you:
• Select all 56 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
• Enter all your students’ names.
• Track correct and incorrect responses for unlimited students.
• Email your results at the end of each game.
- Learn and recognize the alphabets: From A to Z alphabet (visual for Recognizing the object starts with letter)
- Learn, count and recognize the numbers: From 1 to 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100
- Learn and recognize the colors: red, white, purple, blue, green, pink, black, orange, yellow, brown, gray and violet
- Learn and recognize the body parts: Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth, Teeth, Tongue, Shoulder, Chest, Arm, Hand, Stomach, Knee, Legs, and Foot
- Learn the food:
Vegetables - Beans, Beetroot, Carrot, Cauliflower, Okra, Onion, Peas, Radish, Spinach, Potato, Tomato, Capsicum, Brinjal, Drum sticks, and Spring Onion
Fruits - Apple, Banana, Cherry, Custard Apple, Grape, Guava, Lemon, Lychee, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Strawberry, and Watermelon
Other Products - Milk, Ice Cream, Chocolate, Bread, Cake, Candy, Sandwich, Pizza, Burger, Noodles, Biscuits, Meat, chicken, Fish, and Eggs
- Learn the animals: Bear, Butterfly, Camel, Cow, Donkey, Frog, Giraffe, Hen, Horse, Lion, Monkey, Shark, Snake, Tiger, and Tortoise
- Learn the things: Balloons, Bicycle, Car, Pot, Pencil, Book, Umbrella, Clock, Bus, Train, Hut, Phone, Fan, Chair, and Tooth Brush
Besides this you will get mixed random images to identify such as numbers or the alphabet, to learn that the little ones having fun.
You'll enjoy watching your child learn, fun education in a practical, useful, playing method.
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged,alphabet ,game, learning ,teaching apps for kids, baby ,toddler , flashcards, pronunciation, abcd, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading, Shapes, colors, Animals, Things, Numbers, Human Body Parts, Fruits, Vegetables.
Let's come and play with me!
The best-selling toddler app, Abby Magic Laptop, arrives on Android! This user-friendly wonderful Abby's Magic Laptop for Preschool and Toddlers welcomes you to the colorful world of exploration and learning!
This adorable learn and play laptop teaches children names and recognition of LETTERS, NUMBERS, COLORS, SHAPES, ANIMALS, TOYS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, and more. The application was developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app in cooperation with educational experts to ensure the application is suitable for this very special age category.
RECOMMENDED AGE CATEGORIES: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Kindergartener
Kids will love switching between categories. Actions lead to learning!
* 12 Educational Learning Categories
* 160 Interactive First Words Objects
* 2 Engaging Game Modes
The application offers you the possibility of choosing from 12(!) thematic categories. Children will be thrilled to play with this laptop and learn new things. The numerous buttons on the laptop invites to exploration and enable children to determine their own pace of learning according to their individual needs.
***** 12 Educational Learning Categories*****
✔ Farm Animals
✔ Zoo Animals
✔ Numbers 1-10
✔ Numbers 11-20
✔ Musical Instruments
The laptop includes two game modes: 'Let's Play!' and 'Let's Learn!' The switching between the modes is made easy by two large red buttons. Children typically do not experience problems learning to activate these two modes, but in case they do, we encourage parents to switch the mode for their children.
The 'Let's Play!' mode is designed primarily for children unfamiliar with the objects included, or those who want to refresh and enhance their knowledge of the already acquired vocabulary. To activate the mode, simply press the 'Let's play!' button, and choose a desired thematic category from one of the blue buttons in the upper half of the gaming space. For instance, after pressing the blue button with a picture of a ball, there are going to appear buttons with toys theme on the lower half of the gaming screen. When pressing the individual picture buttons then, the pictures are going to appear enlarged on the laptop monitor, the pronounced name and the written form of the word as well as its authentic sound and small animation follows afterwards.
★ Let's Learn!★
Do you want some practice too? Don't forget to try the 'Let's Learn!' mode! To activate this mode, tap on the 'Let's Learn' button. Afterwards, choose one of the twelve thematic categories and let the challenge begin! When the category has been selected, an enthusiastic monkey Abby appears on the laptop monitor and gives tasks to a child. The task is always to select the picture of the correct item that she pronounced. Of course, after each correct answer, the cute monkey provides words of praise and encouragement.
To make the laptop more engaging, we also included four colorful buttons in the lower half of the game screen. These simulate the functions of a videophone and include such funny effects such as entertaining sound effects and melodies.
Thank you for selecting our app! We sincerely hope your children will enjoy it!
Your 22learn team!
• Teaches children English language through games and activities
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids
• Older kids and adults enjoy Fun English too!
• Kids learn English in a safe way with no advertising or in-app purchases
FUN ENGLISH FOODS: WHAT YOUR KID WILL LEARN IN ENGLISH
Whilst playing this engaging educational game, your child will learn:
• The names of the foods in English
• To understand and use the verb ‘to want’
HOW CHILDREN LEARN ENGLISH WITH OUR EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
ENGAGING AND ENTERTAINING LANGUAGE GAMES FOR KIDS
• 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FUN ENGLISH FOR EARLY LEARNERS
Fun English Foods is great for families of native English speakers too. The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Fun English helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Fun English helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
LANGUAGE LEARNING GAMES BY STUDYCAT
We have created a range of English language apps for kids that engage and encourage learning through play.
The Fun English series of learning apps are available as a full English language course and as individual language lessons.
• Fun English Learning Games: An English language learning course for kids, which includes all of the single lessons plus many more.
• Fun English Animals: Children learn the names of animals in both singular and plural forms.
• Fun English House: Kids learn to speak and spell furniture, and the rooms of the house. In addition, children learn the verb ‘to put’ and prepositions.
• Fun English Numbers: Kids learn to read, understand, speak and spell numbers in English.
• Fun English Vehicles lesson: Children learn to speak and spell the names of vehicles. They also learn adjectives.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
The tool is aimed to provide a fun and interesting way to test your knowledge of common foods!
You are tested on Carbohydrate, Protein and Energy contents of each food.
Currently a BETA, we will be rolling out updates and features really quickly so please be check back regularly.
All data is backed by McCance and Widdowson’s The Composition of Foods. Sixth summary edition, or from products off the shelf (collected 2010).
Works on phones or tablets. Perfect for those long waits at the doctor's office. :)
(more on the way with free updates)
Tap on an image to enlarge it, then swipe left or right to view the next image in the sequence. Kid friendly navigation!
Autism iHelp is an invaluable tool for your child with Autism when those first words just don’t come. The colorful real-life photos are presented in an easy-to-label format.
This app includes several features:
24 real world photos; it has been proven that children with Autism respond best to photos as opposed to illustrations and are very visual learners.
• 24 photos chosen based on established expressive language milestones are divided into three sub groups of eight. With 24 photos, over-stimulation is less likely which increases the child’s ability to grasp the concepts at an appropriate rate.
• Labels of all photos with the option to turn off the label as some children with Autism may be more drawn to the written word. At the end of eight images there will be an option to try again, aiding in repetition and drill required for learning new words.
• Option to have images presented at random or not, to additionally aid in generalization and concrete learning.
• When audio is selected, two voice options are available—male and female. This provides the most realistic experience for your child. There will also be an option to turn the audio off, which would prompt your child to use his or her own voice and spontaneously label the learned words.
• This app also includes two Learning Enhancement activities. These learning activities are presented in a game-like format, and require the child to either match a picture to word given multiple word choices or choose the word that goes with the picture in a field of 4 pictures. These games check retention of the learned vocabulary and integrate auditory and visual memory. Additionally, you are able to track your child's gains through progress reports that average the last 3 performances of each learning enhancement activity.
Autism iHelp - Food app includes groups of fruits, vegetables, and everyday foods. Foods were chosen based on popularity among preschoolers, and healthy choices. These photos are very motivating and can be used for requesting a food or labeling a food.
“with Autism iHelp…..it gets better.”
Monkey Math School Sunshine allows your child to build fundamental math skills while they are endlessly entertained. Your child will count, add and sort their way through engaging games with uninterrupted play.
For ages 3 to 6.
*** FEATURES! ***
*9 interactive games that teach kids about sequencing, patterning, counting, adding and subtracting.
*With very little interface, your child presses one button to immediately launch into uninterrupted play.
*Uses Knack™ Technology to instinctively adjust the challenge levels to each individual player.
*Irresistibly cute monkey guides the child through game play with animated celebrations for correct answers and gentle redirection for incorrect ones.
*Kids collect rewards in their ANIMATED AQUARIUM.
*Uninterrupted and unlimited play: game continues as long as the player desires.
*** GAMES ***
ADD IT UP and TAKE IT AWAY
Use your addition and subtraction skills to solve math problems. Trusty animated crab assistants supply multiple-choice options.
Monkey has a problem: Objects keep popping out if his bucket, creating a pattern - but one piece is missing! Help the monkey by completing the pattern with the choices provided.
Is it an octagon? Or maybe a hexagon? Count each side of these shapes to help Monkey figure it out.
Monkey has a group of numbers in the right order, but some are missing. Help him complete the sequence with the correct numbers.
Monkey loves to blow bubbles, but when he does, groups of shells, fish or turtles are inside each bubble! Use your expertise to figure out which bubble has either the most or least objects inside.
Which bubble has the bigger number? Which bubble has the smaller one? Help Monkey figure it out by popping the correct bubble.
CONNECT THE DOTS
Baby Turtle is stuck on the beach and she needs your help to get to the sea! Connect the dots to show her which way to go.
WRITE IT UP!
Help Monkey identify numbers by tracing them in the sand.
Monkey is running out of time! Pop all the bubbles that have either the right number or the right amount of objects inside before the time runs out!
With Bo’s School Day kids can help Bo the Giraffe:
* Pack a lunch box and backpack
* Hang up a jacket and backpack
* Sing the “Days of the week” song
* Make music
* Play tap outside
* Have lunch
* Build with blocks
* Tap shape
* Clean up the classroom
* Go back home
All these scenes can be done in the same order or kids can skip to their favorite scene! Every scene challenges kids and teaches them also something extra whether it’s the days of the week, count numbers or colors.
Recommended Age: 2-6 yrs. We always recommend to parents to play the Bo the Giraffe Apps the first time together with their child! It's fun for your kids and yourselves and you can for example ask them how their school day was today.
* 10 engaging and fun scenes
* Separate extra option to make jigsaw puzzles
* 3 great songs: “Going to school”, “Days of the Week” and “Eat”
* Fun music and sounds
* Clear voice-over in English, German or Dutch
* Child-friendly interface
* Skills development like; listening, matching, counting, colors, vocabulary and coordination
If you like "Bo's School Day" then try the other Bo the Giraffe Apps also!
* “Bo’s Bedtime Story”, the great Bo the Giraffe story about… all the steps around bedtime!
* "Bo's Dinnertime", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's Matching Game", the Memory game that teaches kids words and challenges the brain!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles", the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his Friends!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE *
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
* PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's School Day”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store
X Does not contain In App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Heppi wants to offer children the possibility to discover and experience the daily routines that surround them everyday.
Toddler, Kid, Kids, family, child, children, kids, girl, boy, Giraffe, preschool, pre-k, animals, story, stories, picture book, children's book, game, games, fun, educational, sorting, matching, listening, counting, puzzle, toy, shapes, colours, colors, numbers, happy, hippie, heppie, routines, routine, cognitive skills, visual spatial skills, shape recognition, tactile skills, fine motor skills, autism, tablet, app
★ SmartAppsForKids – “Awesome and affordable app that preschoolers will love”
★ TheiMums – “This app is a great one for practicing fine motor skills, routines and sequencing as well as interacting with a variety of animals and taking their orders.”
★ FunEducationalApps – “TribePlay has proven to develop and create fun and top educational apps for preschoolers and toddlers”
★ BestAppsForKids – “A perfect example of when everything comes together perfectly – design, fun, interaction, great price, and within a kid-safe environment.”
Come to Dr. Panda’s Restaurant and cook delicious food for the animal guests!
FULL VERSION’S KEY FEATURES
✓ 8 adorable animal guests to serve and feed
✓ Learn the basics of cooking with Dr. Panda’s 10 recipes
✓ Learn to help with the housework via 3 additional minigames
✓ Touch & Discover: Fantastic artwork, fun animations and sounds
✓ Kid-Friendly: Easy-to-use interface and no reading required
✓ Kids Safe: No third party advertisement or any in-app purchase
In this app, kids will be introduced to cooking through fun and exciting mini-games. They will be exposed to a number of foods from different cultures, all from Dr. Panda’s cookbook which contains 10 different dishes and drinks; including pizza, apple pie, corn soup, Chinese stir-fry and fruit smoothies.
For kids, this game combines meal time with fun time, without any mess!
To prepare all of these delicious things, kids will complete varied activities such as slicing, frying, toasting, mixing and baking. Besides preparing and serving food, they will also have fun while feeding the animals, decorating the dining rooms, cleaning the tables, and recycling garbage.
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda creates kids games with educational values that get kids familiar with life and the world around them. http://www.drpandagames.com
If you have any further questions or are interested in how we designed the app together with kids, feel free to contact us any time. Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames.
HOW TO PLAY. Complete the lunch box with candies and other tasty products and go to school. Good luck!
My Lunch Box Features:
- Kawaii graphics
- Interesting gameplay
- User friendly and intuitive interface
Enjoy My Lunch Box and do not forget about other addictive guessing games out there!
Fizzy's latest project, The Fizzy Farm, aims to stock the Lunch Lab with the freshest veggies. But there's one problem: Fizzy's too busy running the Lunch Lab to work on his new farm! He needs Mixie to help him out.
In this time-management simulation game, help Mixie plant, water and harvest the crops. Luckily, Mixie comes equipped with helpful gadgets to make farming fun.
THE LUNCH LAB
From the 3-time Emmy Nominated PBS KIDS Web Series, Fizzy’s Lunch Lab
For more on Fizzy and the rest of the Lunch Labbers, visit pbskids.org/lunchlab
About PBS KIDS
This educational app is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.