Feed Your Mind All Summer Long with SchoolFood!
Move around in Toca Town! Visit the store to buy groceries, stop by the restaurant to cook lunch, and head home to watch movies with friends. Run over to the park for a picnic or the police station to meet the officers. Cereal for dinner or maybe a quick pillow fight before bed? In Toca Town you decide!
Play cops and robbers today and hide and seek tomorrow, the story is up to you. Use your imagination to create your own world and play together with friends and family.
There are treasures everywhere in Toca Town. Turn on and off lights, toss garbage in the bins, or wrap up a present in the store to give to friends. Remember there are no rules in Toca Town so don’t be afraid to interact with anything, even the toilet!
- 21 Toca Boca characters to play with. Do you recognize any of them?
- 6 locations to explore – park, store, police station, restaurant, house & apartment
- Open game play with no rules or stress
- Kid-friendly interface
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Toca Town is made for kids as young as 3 yet can capture the imagination of those much older. It’s filled with surprises and exciting things to do – there are no limits, just fun! Come play!
You requested an update, we listened and added a whole bunch of fun things! Are you ready? Here we go:
We’ve added a pond
- Swim, float things, drop stones & heavy items to the bottom, collect tadpoles & fish and bring them back home in a bowl!
And there’s a beach
- Build sand castles
You can make night and day
- Tap the sun to control daytime and night time. Can you see the stars?
Like camping? Good! We set up a tent for you!
- Light a campfire and roast marshmallows and sausages
- Pick berries and mushrooms
- Shine the torch around the park and find things in the dark
- We brought 5 more pets to Toca Town
- Feed the pets and take them for a walk in the designated pet poo area
- Invite the pets to sleep in the beds and watch it snooze
Thanks a million to all of you who sent in your suggestions. You helped us make this real!
If your school is not currently supported, see the about us section below and ask your school administrator to visit www.SchoolInfoApp.com or contact us for details.
School Info by SchoolInfoApp features:
• Important news and announcements
• Teacher notifications
• Interactive resources including event calendars, maps, a contact directory and more
• Student tools including My ID, My Assignments, Hall Pass & Tip Line
• Language translation to more than 15 languages
• Quick access to online and social media resources
We build great apps for great schools and school districts and have published apps serving more than 600 schools and districts throughout the US, UK and Canada. All we do is develop and manage mobile apps for schools and school districts, so our focus is 100% on doing that incredibly well. The result is apps that are highly rated with features that students, parents, teachers and administrators find to be time-saving, simple and useful.
Features listed may or may not be included depending on your school or district’s policies and preferences.
이제부터 고등학교는 김급식, 중학교는 장급식, 초등학교는 최급식 입니다 !!
초등학생들은 스마트폰이 많지 않아서, 학부모들이 사용할꺼라고 예상하고 제작했으며,
김급식, 장급식과는 기능이나 모양이 조금 다릅니다.
최급식은 조금 더 알아보기 쉽고 큼지막한 인터페이스로 제작 했으며, 기존의 김급식, 장급식 기능중 사진추가, 디데이, 메모, 시간 등의 기능은 제외되었습니다.
※올해 추가된 학교 신고해주세요.^^
※문제가 있는 경우는 꼭 이메일로 신고해주세요.
구글플레이에 리플로 신고해주시면 확인이 힘듭니다.
- 시간표 설정 (시간표 저장, 점심시간 추가 및 교시추가 가능, 토요일 추가 삭제)
- 학교별 학사일정 출력(내 일정 추가 가능)
- 학교별 식단 출력
- 식단 영양량 표시(지원되지 않는 학교도 있습니다.)
- 메인페이지 글자 크기 모두 설정 가능
- 설문조사 가능
※ 학교는 실시간으로 수정 가능합니다.
1.특수문자가 많아 알아보기 힘든경우.
2.식단이 제대로 나오지 않는경우.
3.학사일정이 제대로 나오지 않는경우.
※ 초등학교는 같은 이름이 너무 많으니 꼭 지역을 적어주셔야 확인 가능합니다.
여러가지 문제가 있을땐
메일이나 블로그, 트위터, 페이스북 아무데나 오셔서 알려주시면 바로 수정가능합니다.
서울 601개교 중 601개교 가능 100%
경기도 1218개교 중 1189개교 가능 97.6%
제주도 118개교 중 117개교 가능 99.1%
부산 307개교 중 306개교 가능 99.6%
대구 221개교 중 221개교 가능 100%
인천 246개교 중 245개교 가능 99.5%
울산 121개교 중 120개교 가능 98.4%
세종시 36개교 중 35개교 가능 97.2%
광주 153개교 중 153개교 가능 100%
대전 146개교 중 146개교 가능 100%
강원도 376개교 중 375개교 가능 99.7%
충청북도 262개교 중 260개교 가능 99.2%
충청남도 408개교 중 392개교 가능 96.0%
경상북도 488개교 중 479개교 가능 98.1%
경상남도 513개교 중 513개교 가능 100%
전라북도 414개교 중 409개교 가능 98.8%
전라남도 431개교 중 431개교 가능 100%
중국상해 1개교 중 1개교 가능 100%
태국방콕 1개교 중 1개교 가능 100%
중국지린 1개교 중 1개교 가능 100%
현재 전국 초등학교 급식 업데이트 가능한 학교 비율은 6062개교 중 가능학교 5995개교 98.8% 입니다.
급식정보 업데이트가 가능한 학교 확인은 http://blog.naver.com/356fa 에서 가능합니다.
Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant + will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant + will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
This version offers the following advantages over the free version:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Tablet-designed main screen
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 - can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon...
If you want to check if School Assistant + supports your needs and wants, you can try the free version first.
Upgrading from the free version? Here is how to import your data:
• Make sure you have the latest version of School Assistant installed
• Open the free version, go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Export > Export
• Open School Assistant +, complete the initial setup and then go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Import and follow the instructions
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.
Coming soon only in School Assistant +
• Better Google Calendar integration
• Smart event adding
• User support
• Many other features
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
The School A to Z app is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children. Produced by the NSW Department of Education and Communities, the School A to Z app brings together a wealth of resources to help parents to understand and support their child's homework. See www.schoolatoz.com.au for more useful student and parent resources.
· Our English A to Z has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
· With nearly 300 definitions, our Maths A to Z will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
· Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our Technology A to Z explains these terms in language that you can understand.
· Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
· If your child needs help with their times tables, then the Maths Monkey Times Tables challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
· Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some assignment starters for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!
With this application your preschooler will learn in a funny and interesting way the following capabilities:
✔ Counting & detecting the numbers:1-20.
✔ Addition up to 20: 100 exercises.
✔ 40 pattern exercises of: numbers, directions, sizes, distances, quantities and counting.
✔ 24 shapes exercises of: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, semi circle, trapezoidal, heart and star.
✔ Numeric phonological awareness of the numbers: 1-10.
✔ 20 counting exercises of specific objects on background with multiple objects.
✔ Shapes intersection: build a shape from combining shapes in specific order on a board.
✔ Count different shapes on the board and detect the card with all the correct answers.
The questions in the last two bullets are are automatically generated by the application and it has many 1000s of different and smart options!
Reveal your child's brilliance and help their brain grow - download "Math School" today.
Try our other FREE games:
★ Kids Brain Trainer
★ Dr. Kids 1
★ Dr. Kids 2
★ Dr. Kids 3
★ Kids University
★ Memory: Brain Trainer
★ Kids Garden
★ Math Memory
The platform currently has more than 23,000 videos cover the following countries, Egypt, KSA, Algeria, Kwait, Syria.
You can find us as well through YouTube, smart TV app and website: www.nafham.com
We currently cover the following curricula:
- Egyptian curriculum
- Saudi curriculum
- Algerian curriculum
- Kuwaiti curriculum
- Syrian curriculum
تطبيق نفهم هو حل لمشكلة التعليم بطريقة مبتكرة حيث نقدم فيدوهات تعليمية قصيرة متعددة المصدر، مدتها من 5-15 دقيقة تشرح بطريقة بسيطة جميع الدروس لجميع مراحل التعليم المدرسي من المرحلة الابتدائية وحتى الثانوية (الثانوية العامة) طبقا لمناهج وزارة التربية والتعليم المعتمدة، جميع الدروس مرتبة ومفهرسة بالسنة والفصل الدراسي والمادة والجدول لتجربة استخدام غير مسبوقة في الوصول للمعلومات الدراسية في ثوانٍ قليلة وتوفير إنفاق الأسر على الدروس الخصوصية.
كما نقدم أيضا مفهوم جديد في عالم التعليم وهو الـ Crowd-Teaching أو التعليم الجماهيري حيث نحفز الجمهور من المدرسين والأمهات وأولياء الأمور والمتخصصين بل والطلاب أنفسهم على شرح المادة التعليمية والتنافس فيما بينهم من خلال المسابقات فيما يعود على الطالب في النهاية بالفهم وعلى المجتمع بنشر المعلومة والإنتفاع بها.
لدينا الآن أكثر من 23000 فيديو تعليمي تغطيى مناهج جمهورية مصر العربية، المملكة العربية السعودية، الجمهورية الجزائرية الديمقراطية الشعبية، دولة الكويت والجمهورية العربية السورية.. والمزيد من الدول قريبا.
يمكنك أيضا الوصول لخدمات نفهم من خلال يوتيوب، تطبيق تليفزيون سامسونج الذكي، والموقع الرسمي: www.nafham.com
قائمة المناهج الدراسية المتاحة حاليا:
- المنهج المصري
- المنهج السعودي
- المنهج الجزائري
- المنهج الكويتي
- المنهج السوري
MathGames is divided into multiple levels and every level contains multiple games. The difficulty of the levels increases from easy to more complex, whereby the games at the end of a level and the first games of the next level, have almost the same difficulty. It is possible for every level to play against friends or other people around the world through the multiplayer option. MathGames keeps for each level a rating that starts with a score of 1500.
Level 1: Starts with the understanding of the numbers from 0 to 12. The games are "memory" where the numbers are visible, counting fishes and a number line.
Level 2: The goal is to create understanding of the numbers till 20. The same games are used as in level 1 in order to archive this goal.
Level 3: This is the first level where calculating addition and subtraction sums are introduced. The numbers go to 30 for the understanding of numbers, where the addition and subtraction sums starts with numbers to 10 and later in the level this number goes up to 20.
Level 4: This level extends the numbers to 100 and introduces times tables. The kids learn times tables 1,2,3,4,5,10 in this level of MathGames.
Level 5: The numbers has a max to 1000 for the number line and for the sums with plus/minus a max to 100. Also the divisions are introduced in this level. All the times tables, 1 to 10, are trained to your kids.
Level 6: The last level of MathGames contains all the elements described in level 1 to level 5. The numbers have a range from 0 to 10000 and the times tables are from 1 to 10.
MathGames helps children in kindergarten and elementary school to learn numbers and to improve their math skills. The game works on tablets and smartphones which makes it possible to do the educational math exercise on both devices. MathGames has no background music in the games itself, which helps your kid to fully concentrate on the math problem. Sounds are used in the math game to indicate if the answer is correct or incorrect. The game can be used without sound if you want to keep silence in the room.
Feedback from the parents and children helps to improve this math game. Please feel free to send me an email if you have any suggestion that helps improving this free game or if you having problems with this math game.
Keywords: Kids, Child, Children, Math Game, Educational, Games, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Cognitive Skills, Numbers, Math, Count, Add, Subtract, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fun Math Lessons, Puzzles
You definitely know the problem of unusual weightings. For example, the weighting 40% oral marks, 50% classtests and 10% others is often difficult. School Marks allows setting your own weight and combine marks in categories. You are free to define an unlimited number of sub-categories. So you'll be able to manage all your marks at a glance. With School Marks, it's easier than ever to keep an eye on your current average - so there will never be nasty surprises in your report.
★ Free nesting of all marks in categories!
★ Easy customizable weighting!
★ The average is calculated automatically
★ Batch creation of marks
★ Elegant design
Additional Features of the Pro version:
★ Templates to quickly create categories
★ Import/Export marks to an XML file
★ Share your marks with your friends
- Student Register: The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
- Connecting to Students: The teacher can either browse for student tablets (from their desktop application) or allow students to connect directly to the relevant class from their Android device.
- Lesson Objectives: If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
- Sending Messages: The teacher can broadcast messages to one, selected, or all tablet devices.
- Chat: Both the student and the teacher can initiate a Chat session and participate in group discussions.
- Requesting Help: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance.
- Class Surveys: Teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real-time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class.
- Question and Answer Module: Enables the teacher to conduct instant student and peer assessment. Deliver questions verbally to the class, then select students to answer – randomly, first to answer or in teams.
- File Transfer: Teachers can transfer files to and from a selected student tablet or multiple devices in a single action.
- Lock Screen: The teacher can lock students’ screens while presenting, ensuring student focus when required.
- Blank Screen: The teacher can blank student screens to gain attention.
- Show Screen: While presenting, the teacher can show their desktop to connected tablets, at which point students are able to use touch-screen gestures to pinch, pan and zoom in order to highlight key information when needed.
- Launch URLs: Remotely launch a selected website on one or multiple student tablets.
- Student Rewards: Remotely assign ‘rewards’ to students to recognise good work or behaviour.
- WiFi/Battery Indicators: View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for connected student devices.
- Configuration Options: Teachers can choose to pre-configure each Android tablet with the required classroom connectivity settings, or ‘push’ the settings out to each device from within the NetSupport School Tutor program.
Additionally, for supported devices:
- View thumbnails of all connected student tablets from the teacher PC.
- Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student tablet.
- The teacher can discreetly view (Watch Mode) the screen of any connected student tablet.
Supported devices are from those vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. Currently:
Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note
ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A
HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate 10/21
Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1
Mecer – All devices inc: S7, S10-3G, S101, M785, X9711, X1010, X1011
Haier Pad 1043
* Android v4.0 or later
** NetSupport School Tutor application required
If you're new to NetSupport School, you need to install the matching teacher app to use this product, which is available from this App Store or for other platforms from our website - www.netsupportschool.com.
Note: The NetSupport School Student for Android can be used with existing NetSupport School licences (if there are sufficient unused licences). Alternatively, additional Android-only student licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller at a reduced cost.
· Learning basic vocabulary
· Following simple commands
· Practicing the alphabet
· Reinforcing memory skills and recall speed
· Having fun!
Lite version : Try before you buy !
Designed for children ages 2 through 7, Plume’s World allows kids to choose from among 23 different educational activities. Activities are based on Montessori methods and include a fun quiz that is central to the app. The quiz focuses on three areas:
· Discovering new vocabulary
· Beginning reading
Each area includes five questions, giving kids a chance to learn and practice more than 20 new words. Users must demonstrate mastery of a word before a new one is introduced. Successful game play is rewarded with interactive animations and an animal sticker for use in the app’s sticker game.
Like the quiz, the app’s two memory games are based on vocabulary, spelling and reading.
Users are asked to match an image with an image, as in a classical memory game, but they are also asked to match images and sound as well as images and text. Help is available, depending on the level of play and the child’s age. After each success, the user is rewarded, just as in the quiz.
Available on levels two and three, this game asks kids to unscramble letters to form words based on hints provided. Level 2 offers assistance if needed.
For younger children, each shape and color featured in the app is highlighted in two interactive books. Users can animate the book pages by tapping, shaking or rotating the iPad.
Each shape is available as a puzzle for the youngest users.
Is your child quick enough to pop the balloon with the indicated color before they float off into the sky?
Each success on the quiz gives your child access to new stickers. Animals from the farm, the sea, the jungle, and the savannah are all here! Users interact with the animals and the sounds they make, learn to move them about on the screen, and pinch in and out to scale them.
A settings page for parents can choose the app’s language (English or French), mute the music, or change the font from print to script.
With its 23 activities and multiple levels, this app, built by a team of parents and professional educators, will do so much to help your child ages 2-7 grow academically. Kids use the app independently, and have so much fun with it that they don’t even know how much they’re learning.
Plume’s World contains no advertising, no data collection, and no external links in the kid-friendly area.
** LITE Version**
Available in English, French and Tamalog
Full version : balloon, puzzle, books
Lite version : word scramble, quizz, memory
Follow us :
Twitter : @Aetys
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/AetysGame
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : http://www.aetys.fr