We collect lunch menu's from thousands of schools in the United States for all grade levels (PK-12). Simply select your state and search for your school.
- Quickly find what your child is eating today, tomorrow, and for the week.
- Fast loading menus.
- Daily notifications available.
- Menus are updated regularly.
We actively monitor our support requests, so if you have any issues or need help finding your school, please contact us.
With Bo’s School Day kids can help Bo the Giraffe:
* Pack a lunch box and backpack
* Hang up a jacket and backpack
* Sing the “Days of the week” song
* Make music
* Play tap outside
* Have lunch
* Build with blocks
* Tap shape
* Clean up the classroom
* Go back home
All these scenes can be done in the same order or kids can skip to their favorite scene! Every scene challenges kids and teaches them also something extra whether it’s the days of the week, count numbers or colors.
Recommended Age: 2-6 yrs. We always recommend to parents to play the Bo the Giraffe Apps the first time together with their child! It's fun for your kids and yourselves and you can for example ask them how their school day was today.
* 10 engaging and fun scenes
* Separate extra option to make jigsaw puzzles
* 3 great songs: “Going to school”, “Days of the Week” and “Eat”
* Fun music and sounds
* Clear voice-over in English, German or Dutch
* Child-friendly interface
* Skills development like; listening, matching, counting, colors, vocabulary and coordination
If you like "Bo's School Day" then try the other Bo the Giraffe Apps also!
* “Bo’s Bedtime Story”, the great Bo the Giraffe story about… all the steps around bedtime!
* "Bo's Dinnertime", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's Matching Game", the Memory game that teaches kids words and challenges the brain!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles", the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his Friends!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE *
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
* PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's School Day”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store
X Does not contain In App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Heppi wants to offer children the possibility to discover and experience the daily routines that surround them everyday.
Toddler, Kid, Kids, family, child, children, kids, girl, boy, Giraffe, preschool, pre-k, animals, story, stories, picture book, children's book, game, games, fun, educational, sorting, matching, listening, counting, puzzle, toy, shapes, colours, colors, numbers, happy, hippie, heppie, routines, routine, cognitive skills, visual spatial skills, shape recognition, tactile skills, fine motor skills, autism, tablet, app
Let's come and play with me!
The best-selling toddler app, Abby Magic Laptop, arrives on Android! This user-friendly wonderful Abby's Magic Laptop for Preschool and Toddlers welcomes you to the colorful world of exploration and learning!
This adorable learn and play laptop teaches children names and recognition of LETTERS, NUMBERS, COLORS, SHAPES, ANIMALS, TOYS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, and more. The application was developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app in cooperation with educational experts to ensure the application is suitable for this very special age category.
RECOMMENDED AGE CATEGORIES: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Kindergartener
Kids will love switching between categories. Actions lead to learning!
* 12 Educational Learning Categories
* 160 Interactive First Words Objects
* 2 Engaging Game Modes
The application offers you the possibility of choosing from 12(!) thematic categories. Children will be thrilled to play with this laptop and learn new things. The numerous buttons on the laptop invites to exploration and enable children to determine their own pace of learning according to their individual needs.
***** 12 Educational Learning Categories*****
✔ Farm Animals
✔ Zoo Animals
✔ Numbers 1-10
✔ Numbers 11-20
✔ Musical Instruments
The laptop includes two game modes: 'Let's Play!' and 'Let's Learn!' The switching between the modes is made easy by two large red buttons. Children typically do not experience problems learning to activate these two modes, but in case they do, we encourage parents to switch the mode for their children.
The 'Let's Play!' mode is designed primarily for children unfamiliar with the objects included, or those who want to refresh and enhance their knowledge of the already acquired vocabulary. To activate the mode, simply press the 'Let's play!' button, and choose a desired thematic category from one of the blue buttons in the upper half of the gaming space. For instance, after pressing the blue button with a picture of a ball, there are going to appear buttons with toys theme on the lower half of the gaming screen. When pressing the individual picture buttons then, the pictures are going to appear enlarged on the laptop monitor, the pronounced name and the written form of the word as well as its authentic sound and small animation follows afterwards.
★ Let's Learn!★
Do you want some practice too? Don't forget to try the 'Let's Learn!' mode! To activate this mode, tap on the 'Let's Learn' button. Afterwards, choose one of the twelve thematic categories and let the challenge begin! When the category has been selected, an enthusiastic monkey Abby appears on the laptop monitor and gives tasks to a child. The task is always to select the picture of the correct item that she pronounced. Of course, after each correct answer, the cute monkey provides words of praise and encouragement.
To make the laptop more engaging, we also included four colorful buttons in the lower half of the game screen. These simulate the functions of a videophone and include such funny effects such as entertaining sound effects and melodies.
Thank you for selecting our app! We sincerely hope your children will enjoy it!
Your 22learn team!
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Available for students at our 130+ participating colleges & universities including Syracuse University, University of Oregon, Stony Brook University, Northwest Arkansas Community College, Pace, University of Denver, UCLA, Columbia College Chicago, Gonzaga, California College of the Arts, Samford University, UCSB, and many, many more.
What you can do:
* Access a private network that is exclusive to students at your college.
* Get answers to questions.
* Stay current on upcoming events and deadlines.
* Find a roommate.
* Private message students and staff.
* Find other students like you.
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
If your school is not currently supported, see the about us section below and ask your school administrator to visit www.SchoolInfoApp.com or contact us for details.
School Info by SchoolInfoApp features:
• Important news and announcements
• Teacher notifications
• Interactive resources including event calendars, maps, a contact directory and more
• Student tools including My ID, My Assignments, Hall Pass & Tip Line
• Language translation to more than 15 languages
• Quick access to online and social media resources
We build great apps for great schools and school districts and have published apps serving more than 600 schools and districts throughout the US, UK and Canada. All we do is develop and manage mobile apps for schools and school districts, so our focus is 100% on doing that incredibly well. The result is apps that are highly rated with features that students, parents, teachers and administrators find to be time-saving, simple and useful.
Features listed may or may not be included depending on your school or district’s policies and preferences.
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
With School Way you can instantly view your public or private school’s updates and notifications from your mobile device.
- Instant push notifications
- Subscribe to push notifications at the district, school, course, club, athletic, and group levels
- Instant opt in/opt out messaging selections
- Tap screens to call or email school staff from your mobile device
- View school safety and emergency messages
- View grade books
- View lunch menus
- View athletic schedules and scores
- View calendars
- View videos
- Free, fast and secure access to school information at your fingertips
- Simple interface for easy site navigation
- Safe interaction through one way messaging from your school or district to your mobile device
- Connect with district administrators, teachers, club sponsors, and coaches for homework reminders, sports scores and more, sent directly to your mobile device
- Receive notification on everything from everyday announcements to up-to-the-minute messages about emergency situations
- Subscribe only to the pages that matter to you, ensuring all messaging is relevant
- Push notifications are received faster than texts, phone calls, and emails
View myschoolway.com for more information.
- Grades section with customizable grading system
- List of all subjects and their grades with automatically calculated average
- General average from all subjects together
- Tasks and exams section with notifications for upcoming events
- Timetable with two weeks mode
- Semesters, which let you save your past grades
- Data backup to sd card
- Timetabel widget
- Tasks and Exams widget
If you want to help me translate school manager to your language, you can do it here: http://goo.gl/5E0IXK
If you have any comments, suggestions, criticisms, feature requests or feedback, please don't hesitate to email me or left comment/rating in the section below.
"School Mark Diary Manager" Features:
-Analyse trends in your grades as you progress
-A diary to save your homework and school commitments
-Mark your no lesson days
-Mark your oral exams/homeworks/written/task exams on the calendar
-Mark your absences in the calendar/diary
-Count the number of absences in the whole year
-Create your own custom school subjects
-Calculate your mean/average marks
-Specify your examinations as oral/written or practical
-Save your school schedule/timetable
-The school schedule/timetable manages up to 16 hours for each day
-Read the subjects of everyday through the schedule/timetable
-Write notes about your query/exams/task
-Send diary pages to your friend through SMS
-Count remaining school days
-Divide the school year up to 5 parts
-Record lessons/explanations through the microphone of your smartphone
-Listen the recording of the explanations
-Export data to SD card
-import data from SD card
-Read your report card!
If you have problems or tips please, contact me:
Do you like School mark diary manager? Take a moment to rate it.
"School Mark Diary Manager" is the perfect app for the school/university. Download "School Mark Diary Manager" now!
The School Communicator includes all the information you really need to know
- news, calendar events, a photo gallery, homework, contact list & links to
useful resources. There are also critical alerts for news that just can't
You can personalize the content you receive by selecting your child's class
and the appropriate content channels. Receive only the information that's
directly relevant to you.
The School Communicator is used by more than 980 schools in seven countries.
If your school is not on this list, please let us know.
The School A to Z app is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children. Produced by the NSW Department of Education and Communities, the School A to Z app brings together a wealth of resources to help parents to understand and support their child's homework. See www.schoolatoz.com.au for more useful student and parent resources.
· Our English A to Z has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
· With nearly 300 definitions, our Maths A to Z will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
· Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our Technology A to Z explains these terms in language that you can understand.
· Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
· If your child needs help with their times tables, then the Maths Monkey Times Tables challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
· Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some assignment starters for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!