**Featured by the BBC, Guardian, Wired, Time Out, Gizmodo, and The Sunday Times**
►WELCOME TO OLIO◄
Connect with your neighbours and local shops so that surplus food, and other household items can be shared, not thrown away. Everything on OLIO is available for free or for donation.
►HOW IT WORKS◄
○ Adding things to OLIO is easy. Simply snap a photo of your item, add a brief description and provide pick-up details. A lovely neighbour will be delighted to take it off your hands.
○ Just browse what is available near you, request anything that takes your fancy and message to arrange a pick-up. It’s as easy as that.
►EXAMPLE OF THINGS SHARED◄
Food items shared on OLIO include fresh homegrown veg from gardens, bread from local bakeries, and unwanted food when starting a diet, moving house or going on holiday. Other household items shared on OLIO include toiletries, cleaning products, clothes, furniture, toys and kitchen gadgets.
►WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING◄
"The process is simple and just like Freecycle but for food." - Lifehacker
"This app will stop you chucking good food out and give it to your neighbours instead" - Metro
"OLIO aims to match up unwanted food with eager consumers. Think Tinder for your tins, or a fostering service for your fridge and fruit bowl' - Telegraph
►OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE◄
○ DISTANCE – see how near each item is to you
○ NOTIFICATIONS – get notifications when you receive a message from another user or when new items near you is added to the app
○ MY OLIO – see any items you have added or requested, and access the messages for these items
○ SHARE – OLIO will work better the more people who use it. So please share on Facebook and Twitter, or use our refer a friend feature
OLIO be used anywhere in the world, so please install today!
Download OLIO now and join The Local Sharing Revolution!