Do you love Trivia? Boggle? Crosswords? Word searches? Play Lost for Words, the game that combines them all, for FREE!
In this COMPLETELY NEW kind of word puzzle, search for over 50,000 phrases in 1000s of popular topics – TV, Music, Books, Sports, and MORE!!
Do you know all 50 US states? How about all of Jane Austen’s novels? Or every NFL team? Or every song by The Beatles?
Chip used to know all of this, but he has been struck by lightning and forgotten everything! Help him to repair his scrambled memory files. Find batteries to use for hints and data disks to load more information into his memory banks. Don’t forget to check for your DAILY DISCOVERY!
Download Lost for Words now and play over 10,000 puzzles based on:
• TV – Characters and Actors on Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, Grey’s Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars, Doctor Who, and MORE!
• Music – Songs and Albums for hundreds of popular music artists from The Beatles to Taylor Swift, Bob Dylan to Madonna to Jay-Z!
AND THOUSANDS MORE CATEGORIES!!
• Books and Literature – Titles and Characters from hundreds of authors – From Shakespeare to Harry Potter, Jane Austen to Agatha Christie, and J.R.R. Tolkien to The Da Vinci Code.
• Sports – Team names and players for Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, and MORE!
• Geography, History, Politics – Including US States, World-Famous Cities, European Countries, Canadian Provinces, British Prime Ministers, US Presidents, and MUCH MORE!
Each round, choose from 3 files. If you don’t like them, spend a battery and 3 more will become available! Based on your choices, the game adapts to give you puzzles from your favorite topics.
Each level contains words from the file you selected. At the bottom of the screen is a list of the blanks for the words you need to find—find them all and you pass the level! Drag your finger across the letters on the board in any direction. Find bonus words to recharge your battery and get hints to help with tricky topic words. Use batteries to recharge your power pack instantly. Use data disks to install more files until Chip remembers everything!