Ommnio is instant messaging technology that allows companies to communicate with ALL employees, specially with those that do not work in front of a computer, protecting their cell phone number and respecting their leisure time.
You can chat with your manager or colleagues without sharing your personal phone number. On top of that, push notifications are only sent while working, protecting each team member time. This instant messaging app lets you connect with your employer and workmates from your personal cellphone. Ommnio is available for mobile phones and also on web browser.
WhatsApp is not a corporate solution and by using it companies are putting at risk their GDPR compliance. It also makes you share your phone number and receive plenty of push notifications at all times. Ommnio is a corporate messaging app that is safe for people working in transportation, retail, hospitality, facility services, or healthcare, among others.
Ommnio is for deskless workers what e-mail is for people working in front of computers: a safe, respectful and corporate communication tool.
Use Ommnio to:
1. Communicate with your team in a safe and corporate manner, but also effectively and easily in a chat format.
2. Create as many channel chats as you need (by topics, teams, locations, projects)
3. Send all kinds of multimedia files (video, audio, pictures and docs)
4. Create channels for mass audiences where recipients can’t answer back.
5. Send mandatory read messages, to help you communicate new Human Resources policies or calendars (shifts, time-off, etc.)
6. Make sure your company is GDPR compliant.
7. Respect your employees’ leisure time, since push notifications can be sent only while working.