Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
Game mode: Survival
All about having a ton of weapons, using them to blow stuff up spectacularly, and changing them often. Grabbing weapon pickups increases the score multiplier so don't get too attached to one.
Note: The permission to access identity and phone calls is for Scoreloop's online leaderboard. That system is changing soon so this (overly scary) permission is thankfully temporary.
Control an army of liquid-like particles through various sceneries to take over the enemy's liquid-like particles.
Capable of playing multi-player games of up to six people over a local wi-fi network.
Many more maps to come.
There are three versions of this game available:
NOTE: All three versions are identical apart from the ads in the free version.
1. Free - support me with ads.
2. Full - support me with a small donation.
3. Open Source - support me by contributing to the source code to make the game better.
The open source version is available at https://github.com/xenris/liquid-wars-android under the GNU GPL3 license.
This is my first networked game, so if there are any problems an email with a clear description of the problem would be very very helpful.
Liquid Wars is my own version of the Free and open source pc game "Liquid War".
The original Liquid War is available at http://www.ufoot.org/liquidwar/
The permissions are for multi-player networking.
• 50 Adventure levels with a wide variety of 3D grid shapes, game modes, and boss battles
• 5 Classic Arcade levels inspired by franchise heritage
• Over 10 battle modes including Pacifism, King and Claustrophobia
• 5 unique companion drones such as Attack, Collector, Ram and Snipe
• 5 devastating super abilities including Homing, Black Hole and Turret
• Compete with friends and other players on global leaderboards for every level in the game
• Dual and single-stick touch control configurations
• Bluetooth controller support
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- Many different enemy types
- Multiplier based scoring
- Online leader boards
PewPew 2 is the best multidirectional shoot them up on Android.
Expect retro graphics, megatons of enemies, and a frame rate achieved by no other game (except PewPew).
There are nine game modes, and a campaign with 3 levels of difficulties so even the weakes... *AHEM*
So even the strongest of you will have some challenge!
And now, a list of the features:
-a deep story with drama, romance, and mystery.
-crops to grow and birds to throw, to keep in touch with nature.
-private information sharing with several companies, because we *care* about you.
-targeted advertising, so that you aren't disturbed by pointless ads.
Wait. That was a list of what's not included, here we go:
-frames per seconds (a LOT)
-9 games modes (2 of which must be unlocked)
-8 unlockable ships with offensive defense (bullets shot in every direction when hit).
-a campaign, with 3 level of difficulties and boss fights
-a bunch of achievements
-online scores, with replays
-XPERIA PLAY Optimized
-Controller support for NVIDIA and Android set-top boxes.
Blast alien invaders while warping between the top and bottom of the screen in this heart-pumping adventure from Radiangames. Unlock upgrades and acquire special power-ups as you obliterate wave after wave of enemies.
With a massive campaign, intense action, and eye-popping visuals, Super Crossfighter sets a new standard for arcade action.
• High intensity action + stylish graphics and music
• 150+ waves of alien-exterminating mayhem spread across 5 chapters
• Survival mode and Dark chapters extend the life of the game even further
• Upgrade your ship in 10 distinct areas using skill points
• Collect Victory Points and unlock even more bonuses and upgrades
• 19 Achievements to get even more Victory Points
• Slider, tilt, or virtual button control options, along with MOGA+Bluetooth controller support!
Countless red birds emerging from nowhere with killing intent are attacking Ola.
Ola of course will not sit still. In addition to dodging red birds' attack, Ola can take the initiative to fight back with the weapons in the "Orbs".
You can simply tilt your device to control the flght of Ola. Guide Ola well, her life is in your hands! Live!
0. Super fun game play!
1. Many powerful weapons.
2. Simple rules that everyone can grasp and enjoy.
3. The control is simple: just tilting! (Now you can use touch to guide Ola as well)
4. Leaderboard support.
5. Ola is fat, doesn't she looks delicious? (Just kidding :P)
6. Unique boss fight. (Full Version)
Tilt to Fly support both android phone and android tablet.
*** Boss mode is only available in full version. If you like Tilt to Fly!, please purchase it, you won't regret. We appreciate your support, thanks. ***
Attention! Android 2.3+ is required! And I can only read Chinese and English, I am sorry if you use other language, I can't understand you. Orz
*** Some people lost their full version after upgrade from older version. If you encountered the problem, please re-install the app and let it running for about 5 minutes, it should fix the problem (because sometimes it take time to do licensing check). We apologize for your inconvenience , any problem please email me, thank you. ***
Welcome to Inferno+, the highly-anticipated title from Radiangames, creator of Slydris, Fireball SE, and Ballistic SE. Blast your way through 40 atmospheric levels. Explore the gauntlet of stylish environments, destroy hordes of enemies, and upgrade your ship along the way.
With 3 difficulty levels, 20 achievements, and New Game+ mode, you'll be in for hours of enjoyment.
Inferno+ also features Scorched mode, where you have 90 seconds to blast through a randomized level with a preset loadout.
Like all Radiangames' titles, Inferno+ works great on phones and tablets of any size.
In Waves mode, you get to upgrade every 5 waves and keep playing until you die. Can you make it all the way to wave 100 and beyond?
In Challenge mode, you choose one of 5 full-speed challenges, allocate your 10 enhancement points, and go all-out for 2 minutes of glorious swarm-blasting action.
In addition to fully customizable controls and 2 songs to choose from, Ballistic SE also features:
* Activate Ballistic Mode to slow down the action and turn your blasters on overdrive!
* Configure your play experience with 10 ship enhancements.
* Strive to get all 20 achievements!
* Marvel at the glorious high-resolution graphics (supports phones and tablets of all sizes).
✔ Classic arcade feeling
✔ Smooth Controls for playing on the way
✔ Shoot many opponents to break your highscore
✔ 5 different types of enemies
Battleheart - enter a world of epic fantasy combat!
"Battleheart is an absolutely effortless recommendation" - TouchArcade.com
"Incredibly addictive and fun" - Attack of the Show
"Game of the Week" - iTunes
The hit iOS game, now available on Android! Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party's equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills - literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party's skills to control the battlefield - turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for cutting edge mobile devices!
* Blast your way through 24 unique waves and 6 intense challenges.
* Upgrade 6 varied weapons, along with your ships' speed, armor, and special attack.
* Choose one of 5 difficulty levels, with 2 bonus difficulty levels (Lightning and Armored) providing new ways to play the game.
* Track your progress with achievements and leaderboards.
* Use the smooth, customizable virtual controls or a Bluetooth-enabled control pad to play.
-6 game modes and 12 different types of enemies
-Different weapons and bombs
-3D sound effects & nice background music
-Swarm integration for on-line leaderboards & achievements
-Nice graphics and particle effects
*The game is performance intensive and it needs a mid-high range device to play smooth
ray,war,raywar,twin stick,twin stick shooter,dual stick,dual stick shooter,space shooter,shut em up,geometry wars
Win medals, unlock ships, and compete on the online ladder board.
There are five VERY different game modes:
Some enemies explode when they die, and the other spin maniacally everywhere. Hide from the explosions or deftly go through them.
As you collect boxes, there are more and more enemies moving around. Naturally, you have to dodge them all.
You fight against waves of enemies. Spoiler: at the end, they win and you die.
*Chromatic Conflict (NSF color blinds):
Enemies of different color appear. You can only destroy the ones that are the same color as your ship.
Need I say more?
*High frame-rate (honestly, this is what defines this game)
*Finely tuned game-play (oh, and this too)
*Online leader boards
*XPERIA PLAY Optimized
*Controller support for NVIDIA and Android set-top boxes.
Now a few notes:
-Kill as many background app you can, this can considerably increase the smoothness.
-Seriously, kill them all.
-On some devices (such as my Nexus One) the touch screen has trouble handling touches on the same horizontal or vertical axis. That is why by default the joysticks are in diagonal. You can try moving the joysticks to the bottom using the settings menu, but it might result in poor controls.
-No personal data is sold and there are no ads. I'm really sorry ads-lover.
Glow is inspired by Geometry Wars. You will see very awesome graphics with glow effect just like Geometry Wars! Don't worry about fps! In this game, we use tiled base rendering tech. Some old device, such as Milestone One, can also run it with high fps!
Customize control in the setting window, You can set the position & size and style of the joystick.
Awesome glow graphics and sound effects & amazing control experience!
Hundreds of super-colourful and animated enemies waiting for your battle ship!
Put your gaming skill to the test!
Compete your skill on the online leader boards!
Just download and enjoy this Free game!
*Awesome graphics with glow effect.
*Smooth particle effect.
*Sweet music and sound effect.
Please rate and comment. Thanks.
If you experience any issues while playing the game please send me an email with the details. It would really help me fix the problems.
Race to destroy the enemy base in this quirky, turn-based strategy game. You can take on your existing Google Play friends, or get skill-matched with our league matchmaking & ranking system. There are four races to choose from, each with its own cast of characters and a combat specialty to master. Will you side with the seafaring Scallywags, cybernetic Feedback, vitamin-rich Veggienauts, or the aptly-named Adorables?
- 1-on-1 or 2-on-2 mayhem!
- Take turns asynchronously, or pass the device
- Battle players of similar skill with League matchmaking
- League Seasons record past accomplishments & refresh your ranking!
- Uses your existing Google Play account & friends list
- Cross-platform play
- Play on your phone or tablet, it’s a universal game!
-- Responsive tilt controls, calibrated your way.
-- Easy, Normal, and Hard modes: choose the length of your health bar
-- Challenging gameplay: experience the full spectrum of human emotion
-- Three gauntlets to conquer in whichever order you like!
-- Traps and enemies are shuffled for a fresh experience every retry.
-- Reach the finish line to take on an endless Bonus Round.
-- Show off your best pointonium haul on our Google Play leaderboards.
-- Challenging achievements dare you to master each gauntlet's traps.
-- Unlock the final boss gauntlet to throw down with the Dot King himself.