‘Innovative Product Award - Technology’ winner at the National Insurance Awards 2022.
Imagine if there was an app that let you manage all of your insurance policies, finances and subscriptions in one place.
Introducing "My Portal”, a central hub that helps you manage all of your insurance policies and payments!
…How Insurance Should be!
• We know that managing all your different insurance policies can be hard work, especially if you have different insurers, renewal dates, documents, contact details and more.. My Portal takes care of all of this for you, allowing you to add and manage all your different policies from your various insurers and brokers.
• My Portal provides you with an overview of your most recent transactions for your different insurance policies, so you can keep track of your upcoming payments.
• Securely connect your UK bank accounts and keep an eye on all of your recent banking transactions in one place, from the wallet.
• Save your cards to the app and make purchases or modifications to your Policies In Seconds.
• Talk to us like you’d talk to your friends! Message us directly through the app and receive push notifications when we reply. No more waiting in call centre phone queues!
• You can refer friends using your own custom link and we’ll give you both £50, each time! Track the status of your referrals and earnings live in the app.
• Make a claim on one of your policies in seconds using our smart claims form that’s sent directly to your claims handler!
• This is all just the start! Discover dozens of additional perks, such as complimentary VPNs, MOT Checks, Credit Checks, Document Scanners & More
MyPortal.co.uk - Insurance & Finance Made Easy
Permission required :-
Full storage access - Uploading PDF files is fundamental to the My Portal app; My Portal is an insurance management app that allows our insurance customers to login and manage their insurance policies through the app. Upon purchasing an insurance policy all customers must submit documentation through our validation centre in order to validate their policy, for example, a PDF copy of their Proof of No Claims Bonus. Without the ability to upload PDF documentation the app will effectively serve no purpose as customers won't be able to validate their policies and their policies will be cancelled.