Many, many hours of entertainment. Starts easy and gets harder as you go. Adds new objects, principles and problems. Can get frustrating, but the sense of accomplishment when you figure out how to conquer a difficult level is worth it. I could tell it was worth a couple hundred pennies for the ad-free version after 5 minutes. 240 levels. No regrets. I think there's a way to create your own levels and share them/play others' levels but I haven't looked into it. Loads of fun. Give it a try.
This again is a game that is a perfect time waster. The only difference is that this game is one that makes you think of different solutions. I don't know exactly what it is I'm trying to say. Just try it. You'll be glad you did.
Best and most addictive Android game yet. Have to watch adverts to get clues but even with clues it can be difficult to complete a level which makes it more enjoyable and not too easy. Well done
Still new at it but it's quite a fun game which makes you think. Hoping I can get a few more levels for free!
I really enjoy playing this game; very challenging. I can't play it for too long, though, because it's a major drain on my battery. I can play other games with much more detailed graphics and watch videos for hours and won't use the amount of battery life that this app uses in a half hour.
i hate this game. it makes me think. but it is still quite fun to play.
- Added 3 new shapes to the level editor
- Added new community level filters for easy, medium, and hard difficulty
- Added the ability to browse levels by designer
- Fixed bug: timer counter displays on hint screen
- Fixed bug: cancelling the hint prompt causes the physics to start
- Fixed bug: timer counter and red area overlap on some devices (Thanks giesoJ)