If you cannot install the free version your phone does not have a compass, which is required for the director function.
This app is simular to the free Satellite Director but has Warning: metal covers/cases or covers/cases with metal/magnetic closure will influence/disrupt the compass of your phone or tablet. Do not use these covers !! New phones with Android 4: remember that the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings, if needed.
additional features, some may require the use of internet:
- enter street and city to get your location coordinates
- your location coordinates via network and/or GPS
- find the exact location with the help Google Maps
- see in satellite view above your location where to point the dish
- create your own satellite sat-lists with only those satellites in it that you want using the build-in satellite list
- reduce and sort the satellite list without restarting the app
- on-line help pages
- 'simple' mode without balancing the phone
- export/import the satellite lists to SD card (backup)
- overrule the build-in satellite list with your own list
- up to 6 satellites simultaniously displayed
- display for your location and all satellites the values for: azimuth, elevation and skew
- the current location via the network
- update the satellite list from a source (USSTRATCOM-AGI) or website (sats.csv, Enigma satellite.xml, Satellite Calculations)
Finding a TV satellite, in azimuth, can be pretty difficult. Before you can find it with a compass you have to do some
calculations using GPS location, magnetic variation, compass azimuth and satellite azimuth.
Satellite Director replaces all of that.
Just enable the GPS in your phone or enter your GPS location or use the map to find your location,
select the desired TV satellite and point your phone to the sky to target (find) the TV satellite.
Balance your phone. You have found the satellite when the white ball is in the white circle
and the cyan ball is in the cyan circle. Align the offset arm, in azimuth, of the satellite dish to the cyan arrow on
the phones display and the satellite dish is aligned in azimuth with the satellite.
Selectable audio tone, camera preview, continuous mode (no pause), color pickers or a user defined satellite position may make it easier for you to find the desired TV satellite.
The satellite list contains 280 satellites.
Warning: metal covers/cases or covers/cases with metal/magnetic closure will influence/disrupt the compass of your phone or tablet. Do not use these covers !! New phones with Android 4: remember that the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings, if needed.
New phones with Android 4: remember that the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings, if needed.
You can easily determine the direction in which the satellite is not closed if it branches of trees, buildings or other objects interfering with signal reception.
Here are some of the features that we think that you'll love.
-That is the beauty of software.
-Selected the most popular satellite Thor 5,6 0.8E, Intelsat 10-02 0.8E, ABS 3 3.0E, Amos 2,3 4.0E, Eutelsat 5 West A 5.0W, Nilesat 102,201 7.3E, Eutelsat 7 West A,West C 7.3W, Eutelsat 8 West A 8.0W, Express AM44 11.0W, Eutelsat 12 West A 12.5W, Express A4 14.0W, Telstar 12 15.0E, Intelsat 901 18.0E, NSS 7 20.0E, SES 4 22.0W, Intelsat 905 24.5E, Intelsat 907 27.5E, Hispasat 1D,1E 30.0E, Intelsat 25 31.5E, Hylas 1 33.5E, Intelsat 903 34.5E, NSS 10 37.5E, Telstar 11N 37.5E, Nimiq 2 36.0E, Intelsat 11 43.1E, Intelsat 14 45.0E, NSS 806 47.5E, Intelsat 1R 50.0E, Intelsat 23 53.0E, Yamal 402 54.9E, Intelsat 805 55.5E, Galaxy 11 55.5E, Amazonas 1 55.5E, Intelsat 21 58.0E, Amazonas 2,3,4A 61.0E, Telstar 14R 63.0E, Star One C1 65.0E, AMC 4 67.0E, Star One C2 70.0E, Arsat 1 71.8E, AMC 6 72.0E, Nimiq 5 72.7E, Star One C3 75.0E, QuetzSat 1 77.0E, Simón Bolívar 78.0E, Intelsat 16 79.0E, Nimiq 4 82.0E, AMC 9 83.0E, Hispasat 1C 83.8E, Brasilsat B4 84.0E, AMC 16 85.0E, XM 3 85.1E, Sirius XM 5 85.2E, TKSat 1 87.2E, Galaxy 28 89.0E, Galaxy 17 91.0E, Nimiq 6 91.0E, Brasilsat B3 92.0E, Galaxy 25 93.1E, Galaxy 3C 95.0E, Spaceway 3 95.0E, Intelsat 30 95.0E, Sirius FM 5 96.0E, Galaxy 19 97.0E, Galaxy 16 99.2E, Spaceway 2 99.2E, DirecTV 11,14 99.2E, DirecTV 8,4S 101.0E, Spaceway 1 103.0E, DirecTV 10/12 103.0E, AMC 1 103.0E, AMC 15 105.0E, AMC 18 105.0E, Anik F1R 107.3E, Anik G1 107.3E, DirecTV 5 110.0E, Anik F2 111.1E, Mexsat Bicentenario 114.8E, XM 4 115.0E, SES 7 108.2E, Express AM3 103.0E, Express AM33 96.5E, SES 8 95.0E, Express AM2 80.0E, Eutelsat 70B 70.5E, Express AT1 56.0E, Express AM6,AM22 53.0E, Express AM7 40.0E, Eutelsat 36A,36B 36.0E, Eutelsat 33B 33.0E, Intelsat 28 33.0W, Astra 2B,5B 31.5W, Hylas 2 31.0W, Eutelsat 31A 30.8E, Arabsat 5A 30.5W, Eutelsat 28A 28.2E, Astra 2A/2F 28.2W, Badr 4/6 26.0W, Eutelsat 25B 25.5E, Es'hail 1 25.5E, Astra 3B 23.5W, Eutelsat 21B 21.5E, Arabsat 5C 20.0W, Astra 1KR/1N 19.2W, Amos 5 17.0W, Eutelsat 16A 16.0E, Eutelsat Hot Bird 13B/D 13.0E, Eutelsat 10A 10.0E, Eutelsat 9A 9.0E, Eutelsat 7A,7B 7.0E, SES 5 4.9E, Astra 4A 4.9W, Eutelsat 3B 3.1E, QAF 1R 3.1W.
-A snapshot of the satellite in the sky
If you like the program "Satellite finder", do not forget to go to Google Play and leave a good feedback and evaluation. We read every review and take note of all your wishes, that you form a stuffing of this program, you know that all your wishes will be taken into account in future versions.
* Camera Support
* Auto/Manual Image Capture with email/save
* Alignment Assist
* Custom Point of Interest (POI) using Google Seach
* Multi-LNB Support
* Over 250 satellites (Europe/Americas/USA ...)
* Specify Favorite Satellites for quick lookup
The Sat Aligner App guides you automatically through every single step and tells you what to do.
First of all, select the satellite (e.g. Astra 19.2°) to which you would like to adjust the sat dish.
In the second step, you have a choice between the normal oval form or the ever more common flat antennas.
If you decide on the oval offset dish, you just need to input the offset angle or the length and width of the dish. Now the app has all the data to adjust your sat system correctly. All the necessary angles can now be calculated automatically.
In the next-to-last step, the horizontal adjustment of the satellite dish is set with the help of the built-in compass.
In the last step, the vertical angle of the sat antenna is quickly adjusted with the built-in clinometer and you’re already done!
- Shows azimuth, elevation, LNB skew angels for the desired satellite
- Shows frequency, polarization, FEC, Symbol Rate
- Shows official site links, coding algorithm if supported and free-to-air or not status
- Group by C and Ku frequencies
- Search by frequency, channel name, radio station, internet provider, tech info
- Search through all satellites
- Search by satellite name
- Channel filtration: radio, video, internet, data for the chosen satellite
- Entirely off-line version
An enormous data base with more than 190 satellites, 5000 transponders, 14300 video channels, 4000 radio stations and 260 Internet service providers.
Professional version with augmented reality feature available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xcodium.satellitefinderar
If you like “Satellite Transponders”, please rate it 5-stars in Google Play! We are read all your reviews and strive to make this app better with every update. We pay great attention to your opinion and take it into account while working on newer versions. It is you who help us to improve the app.
Thanks for using “Satellite Transponders”!
satellite finder, satellite antenna alignment, augmented reality, satellite transponders, satfinder, sat finder, satellite service, satellite provider, satellite tv, dish pointer, satellite location
mobile augmented reality, sat finder android, sat tv, general satellite, sat internet
DishPoint: Point your phone towards the sky to see on the live camera screen where the satellites are, any line of sight (LoS) issues and the look angles. Couldn't be easier to install your sat dish with this augmented reality satellite finder.
- Installation of a satellite dish to get the best signal quality, that requires expertise and experienced installation
- When making changes or installing a new satellite dish will need to hire a technician to install
satellite dishes every time
- Select satellite from list by name or position
- Select satellite dish to find the offset of each dish
- Measured perpendicular of the satellite dish
- Find satellite through the camera for obstructions between satellites to satellite dish, display Show the position of the satellite, display azimuth,elevation angle
- Find the elevation angle (EL) of the satellite dish. Hold mobile on a front of plate in the center of the satellite dish. Adjustment satellite elevation ‘s angle up or down to the correct angle
- Find the azimuth angle (AZ) of satellite dish. Hold mobile on back of plate to get away from the plate about 10-15 cm. rotating satellite dish to the left or right to the correct angle. User can see the arrow on the screen or listen to the audio.
- Find the polarization angle of the receiver (LNB). Hold mobile on LNB, rotating LNB up or down to the correct angle. User can see the arrow on the screen or listen to the audio.
Keywords: dishpointer,satfinder,dishalign,elevation,Dish,satellite dish,signal,azimuth,Pointer,Satellite
If you require a satellite that isn't included in SatCalc Pro Satellite Finder / Dish Pointer, please leave a comment including details of the requested satellite, and we will try to include in in the next update of the satellite finder.
Dish Pointer supports:
INTELSAT, INMARSAT, TIANLIAN, EUTELSAT, AMC, LUCH, COSMOS, OPTUS, APSTAR, SUPERBIRD, BEIDOU, JCSAT, CHINASAT, PALAPA, AFRICASAT-2, ABS, KIKU-8, MTSAT, MBSAT, KIZUNA, SINOSAT, ST, HIMAWARI-6, EXPRESS-AM, N-STAR, VINASAT, ZHONGXING, COMS, , FENGYUN, GARUDA, ASIASAT, THAICOM, TELKOM, INDOSTAR, KOREASAT, N-SAT, BSAT, ASTRA, NSS, SES, ASIASTAR, EXPRESS, INSAT, KODAMA, YAMAL, TDRS, CHINASTAR, KAZSAT, RADUGA, HORIZONS, GSAT, ESIAFI, TELSTAR, ELEKTRO, KALPANA, LEASAT, RADUGA-1M, GALAXY, METEOSAT, BONUM, DIRECTV, DP, SKYNET, YAHSAT, SIRIUS, SYRACUSE, AZERSPACE, AFRICASAT, NIMIQ, THURAYA, NIGCOMSAT, TURKSAT, HELLAS-SAT, AKSAT, NATO, ARABSAT, EUROBIRD, DFH, HYLAS, ORIZONT, XTAR, BADR, AMOS, COMSATBW, RADUGA-1, RASCOM, THOR, MSG, NILESAT, HISPASAT, ECHOSTAR, AMAZONAS, GOES, BRASILSAT, STAR, QUETZSAT, VENESAT, XM, ICO, SPACEWAY, SKYTERRA, LES, AMSC, GSTAR, SATCOM, MSAT, ANIK, SOLIDARIDAD, SATMEX, MEXSAT, HGS, CIEL
Keywords: Satellite Finder, Dish Pointer, Antenna Angle Calculator, Dish Skew, Satellite Pointer, Augmented Reality, AR.
SatFinder (Satellite Finder) is a tool which will help you to set up satellite dish. It will give you azimuth, elevation and LNB tilt for your location (based on GPS) and chosen satellite from list. The result is shown both as numeric data and graphical on google maps. It has also built in compass which will help you to find proper satellite azimuth.
The satellite list is complete and includes all televison satellites, so the app should work worldwide. If you found some errors please send me e-mail. It will help me make this app better ;)
Since version 1.07 there is whole world FTA and encrypted channels database. It take a few seconds to show whole list so be patient. It use internet connection. Top 10 countries got fixed language on nice list. The list will be updated. The users from another countries can type language manual. But the list uses language shortcuts, for example - English = eng, German = ger, etc... The channel list is still incomplete - I'm working on it. If you find error on list please send me e-mail...
It's easy to use: select one or a set of satellites from the list and direct your smartphone camera to see them in augmented reality. Satellite Pointer also displays valuable informations: current position, sea level, Azimuth and Elevation. Furthermore, this app offers great user experience alongside with beautiful design inspired from Google’s MATERIAL DESIGN.
This amazing satellite finder tool helps facilitating dish set up.
For example, if you are equipped with a Dreambox (ENIGMA II or higher), you can simply connect it to Satellite Pointer by filling in your IP address and your password. Then, you will just have to direct your dish toward the satellite (you will observe it in augmented reality) until you reach a good signal (which will be displayed on the app).
Satellite Pointer gives you access to a database containing the channels’ list and their frequency for each satellite.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
CAHORS, manufacturer of satellite reception equipment for 25 years, has developed the QuickSat application to help you to install and align your Mono-reception and Multi-reception satellite antenna and to allow the reception of satellite television channels
This application guides you step by step while putting at your disposal several helpful tools to assist you with the installation and alignment of your antenna. QuickSat will also calculate the necessary adjustments!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The installation and the alignment of your antenna in 5 simple steps:
STEP 1: Choice of the type of antenna
> Mono-satellite: reception of 1 satellite
> Multi-satellite: reception of several satellites with BigBisat antenna only
STEP 2: Choice of the satellite
QuickSat proposes to you the list of satellites received in your area, this list is automatically filtered according to your geographical position. The list of the satellites is maintained up to date by our engineering department.
STEP 3: Precautions of installation
QuickSat explains you where and how to position your satellite antenna and provides 2 essential tools:
> VisionSat: with its calculation of increased reality this tools enables you to visualize the position of the satellites to be received! In order to assure you that the place chosen for the installation of your antenna is optimal.
> Tool “mast control”: allows checking that the support of your satellite antenna is installed correctly.
STEP 4: Calculations/ Results
QuickSat provides personalized information concerning the adjustment of your antenna:
> Antenna mono-satellite: Information of adjustment of the antenna: Elevation, Azimuth, Cross-polarization
> Multi-satellite antenna: in addition to the parameters of alignment of the antenna, QuickSat calculates the adjustment of the tilt angle and the exact position of each LNB. To align a BigBisat antenna becomes very simple then!
STEP 5: Toolbox: Checking of the mast - Elevation – Azimuth
Find all the QuickSat tools : mast control, VisionSat, simulation rise, azimuth
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
This application requires the use of advanced functions of the Smartphone with a minimal quality of display; its operation can be faded on old generation Smartphones. QuickSat is compatible with all mono-satellite antennas; for the CAHORS antennas, Quicksat proposes more tools with exclusiveness of the alignment software for the BigBisat multi-satellite antenna.
L’application Astra est l’outil idéal pour vous accompagner au fil des étapes d’installation et de pointage de votre parabole individuelle. Elle vous donne la marche à suivre pour réaliser vous-même l'installation de votre antenne satellite. Elle calcule les réglages et vous apporte les indications nécessaires à chaque étape pour une installation simple et rapide. N’attendez pas, téléchargez l’application maintenant !
Etape 1 : Géolocalisation
Etape 2 : Localisation du satellite
Etape 3 : Fixation du mât de la parabole
Etape 4 : Réglage de l’élévation
Etape 5 : Réglage de l’azimut
Etape 6 : Réglage de l’inclinaison
Qui sommes-nous ?
Les n°1 de la réception directe par satellite en France.
Plus de 6 millions de foyers regardent la télévision avec une parabole orientée sur ASTRA 19,2°Est.
Ils bénéficient du plus large choix en matière de télévisions et de radios françaises et internationales.
Selon votre budget et vos envies, vous pouvez recevoir : TNTSAT la TNT gratuite par le satellite ou les offres par abonnement : LES CHAINES CANAL+, CANALSAT, La TV d’Orange ou SFR TV SAT.
- Use a compass to show the direction. By the red pointer points to the north. And the black pointer points to the south.
- Available in both the vertical and the horizontal.
- You can adjust the angle reference.
- Use to adjust the angle of the satellite dishes.
How to use
1. Select the satellite you want to receive.
2. View the azimuth of the satellites (the values are different in each area).
3. Adjust the value by rotate the orange circle of the compass by azimuth degree to match the letter "N" of the black circle.
4. Rotate the compass by the red pointer points to the letter "N" in the orange circle, we know that we will turn the satellite dish to the direction of the red arrow Fast forward to.
Warnings and Precautions
* If this application does not work or show the word "Wait" for a long time, your device may not have a compass sensor or may due to failure of the device.
* Be careful of the disturbance caused to the compass. It may cause an error in the measurement. This disturbance may be caused by magnetic field or devices that contain magnets.
- Choose the satellite you want.
- Make sure the location sensors are activated on your mobile.
- Once your position is found, press "Calculate".
- You will see the desired azimuth and elevation at the top and in the bottom the values returned by your device sensors.
- Follow the indication of the arrow until the red circle turns green.
- Tune the signal strength with your receiver and TV.
Consider the type of dish (circular, ellipsoid) to get the right elevation. Read the following article for more information. http://www.satsig.net/polmount.htm
This app is free and may contain ads.
YOU WILL NEED SATELLITE RECEIVER WITH ENIGMA 1 OR ENIGMA 2 SOFTWARE TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.
SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images, has same interface for both versions and works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere). Additionally it allows you to ZAP channels, take screenshots and watch live TV streams directly on your device. SatFinder for Dreambox, VU+ and many others.
- make sure you have video player with RTSP stream support (VPlayer or Daroon player)
- user internal IP address (192.168...) instead of public IP/hostname to avoid problems with routing and port forwarding. Once you're sure it's working locally and you have UPLOAD speed of more than 5-6 MBit/s try to forward TCP ports 80, 8001 and 31339.
Tested and working on this receivers:
- Dreambox DM500
- Dreambox DM500HD
- Dreambox DM600
- Dreambox DM7000
- Dreambox DM7020
- Dreambox DM7025
- Dreambox DM800
- Dreambox DM800SE
- Dreambox DM8000
- VU+ Uno
- VU+ Duo
- AzBox Premium
- AzBox HD Elite
- AzBox Ultra HD
- Kathrein UFS 910
- IPBox 9000
- Amiko Alien
- Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
- Gigablue solo
- ClarkeTech ET9000
- ClarkeTech Xtrend ET5000
For informations and support visit
SatFinder Android takes what was once a rather complex technical job requiring a knowledge of ZIP codes, city and state names, or geograhic positions, plus a hand bearing compass and an inclinometer, and collapses it into an easy-to-use Android application that locates itself, finds your satellite, and then tells you where it is by pointing to it.
The SatFinder Android Home Page is located at http://arachnoid.com/android/SatFinderAndroid
SATFINDER BT can measure DVBS/S2 Satellite Signals with F.Plan
Function Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers . And you can find LNB Skew and Satellite Position with GPS datas.
SATFINDER BT is the most accurate professional measurement
instrument for to make dish antenna installation. Device can Show
950- 2150MHz frequency spectrum with Android and IOS products.
There are 32 different LNB type memory. In addition, three special User Lnb
can be changed . 22KHz Tone - 13/18V can choose .Diseq- C 1.0-1.1-1.2
and supports Multiswitch systems.
You can make installation USALS motor systems and can measure UNICABLE
systems over a single cable systems. LNB supply is protected against short
circuit and on-screen alerts are available.
Device 3.7V 2000mAh Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery can
also be used via an external 220V AC charger and in-car cigarette
lighter charger can charge with the apparatus . Battery packs and
charging circuits are protected against short-circuit and over-current.
Average working time is up to 3 hours .
English, Turkish Languages OSD Menu is available. Along with carrying
case and battery with a weight of just 400 grams is super light measuring instruments .
• Full Band Spectrum Analyzer Real-time ( 350ms )
• dBuV , dBmV or dBm signal strength indicator
• Level and BER measurement
• Detailed display of signal quality (BER evaluation)
• S/N and C/N measurement
• Constellation I/Q Diagram
• 250 Satellite Capacity
• High quality gold-plated motherboard .
• LNB Supply : 13/18V , 22 kHz - 500/650mA
• Ka/Ku/C band support.
• V/H and L/R selectable polarity .
• KA-BAND L.O. Frequency: 17.25-20.25 GHz selectable
• 32 LNB Type and 3 Type interchangeable User Lnb
• Low Threshold level DVBS2 Tuner with ST Processor
• Level range: -65 dBm to - 25dBm
• FEC Qpsk 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
• FEC 8psk 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
• Symbol Rate: 2 to 45Msps DVBS,DSS,QPSK and 8PSK-DVBS2
• Auto DiSEqC 1.0 , 1.1, 1.2 Recognition
• DiSEqC 1.2 and USALS Motor Control
• F - Connector Input
• Software update via Smart Phones.
• Satellite position detection max 1 second.
• Easy to use with small and light weight design
• Long life Lithium- Poly battery ( 2000mAh )
• 3 hours of battery lifetime (80-100mA LNB current)
• 2-hour shorter battery charging time