Are you on the phone and need a quick peek into your calendar? Appsii will help you, without leaving the phone app. Appsii is completely up-to-date with the latest Android design standards, material design. And Appsii is fully compatible with Android Lollipop, Kitkat and the latest Jelly-bean release.
Appsii consists of five pages at the moment:
- Apps. Arrange your apps the way you like it.
- Home. Your page, add as many of these as you like. You can add app widgets or Appsi widgets including app-launchers that can do advanced things such as sending a broadcast or run a shell command as root.
- Agenda. Shows you your calendar. Without the need to leave the current app.
- People. Shows you a list of all your contacts (This page will be extended in the future).
- Call log. Shows you your call-log. You can see your recent calls from here (Will be extended with additional features in the future).
Home is contains the following features:
1. Add app-widgets
2. Configurable weather views, for current temperature, wind, sunrise and sunset. More will follow
3. Clock view with a configurable timezone
4. (Profile) image view
5. Bluetooth toggle
6. App launchers
7. More widgets coming in the future
The apps page has the following features:
1. Recent apps & All apps tags by default
2. Smart recent apps allows you to find your most used apps easily
3. You can add your own tags
4. You can reorder the tags
5. You can reorder apps in your own tags
6. Support for 2 - 5 columns or show the contents of a tag as list
1. Grouped events per day or google calendar like view
2. Collapsable days in the grouped view
3. Add new events using the menu on top
4. quickly open events
1. Shows you call log and allows you to call people instantly
1. Shows you the people in your contact list
2. Allows you to open their details from where you can call, e-mail or text them instantly
Note that the Apps and Home page are free, the other pages are offered as in-app purchases.
As far as whats in this version goes here is the specs.
1. Entering the Display ID
2. Enter company Name. Will show on Menu Dialog
3. Orientation changing on tablets and mini pc. Some Mini PC's requires root. (Not responsible for mini pc mishaps if they occur from changing the orientation) I only had limited devices to test and all worked.
4. App can Restart on Boot
5. Tells the true Resolution so you can make the correct size presentation.
6. Disable Navigation Bar. (Root required) 5 Back button presses gets you back the Menu or security check. Closing Application brings it back or you can enable it back.
7. Remote Restart and Reboot from Rise platform works. Reboot will restart the device if rooted but will restart the app if the device isn't rooted. Restart will restart App in 5 seconds after closing.
8. Scheduled restarts should work. Make sure time and date on device is set correctly.
9. Geolocations are working. Everyone will have to change there device settings to allow access to geolocations by going into there settings and go to Accounts > Google > Location settings > Let Google apps access your location ON
For wifi Click on location access and check the wifi box. It should allow the app to work with Geolocations.
10. Failsafe has been added incase of an issue and that is 15 back button presses.
11. Secuity has been added so that no one can tamper with the device. You will have to Enable it and setup a PIN
12. My Rise Player Video Widget will cache and run like the old Video Item
You can copy in your windows and paste in android or you can copy in android and paste in windows. You can also copy in one of the android device and paste it in another android device.
The devices communicate using a channel whose name is user defined, thus it's your responsibility to keep an unique channel name. The channel name can be the mail id with any name like password or mother's maiden name or organization's name, which on adding with the mail id makes your channel name unique. You can come out of the app by pressing home button on your android to let the app run in background and press back from the app to stop.
The windows version of the app can be downloaded at :
With easy installation , which is just typing in the channel name you can start using the app.
Please shortcut the app in your desktop for ease of use.
Feedback are welcomed.
Back end courtesy: Pubnub.
MAF-Learning Technologies has developed Estante, an offline personal digital library app that allows isolated pastors and church leaders the ability to easily store, view, and share digital Christian resources face-to-face, anywhere in the world. Find out more at our website www.maf.org/estante.
With this easy-to-use app, you can...
-Use resources in Estante offline, anywhere in the world
-Connect to the internet for updates or new releases (if desired)
-Expand your collection of resources by adding files from your device to your personal library
-Add and sort your resources into categories to use in your ministry
-Estante to Estante: Whole resources and entire libraries via Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Direct
-Estante to basic phone (features phone): Single files via Bluetooth
-Share the installation file with others: SD card, Bluetooth, or WiFi Direct
-Change the user interface to a language of your choice
-Translate the user interface into a local language by simply entering the key words and phrases into the app’s language addition feature
Read, Hear & See
-View common text, photo, and web formats (ex: HTML, XHTML, HTML5 technologies)
-Play common audio and video formats
Note: Estante does not come with any included content. You get to customize the content in your library and add resources you freely download from the Internet or, even better, add resources to Estante that you created yourself!
-Android 4.4.0 - 4.4.2 does not allow selecting files from storage, so the "Choose Files" button is being disabled by Android. The issue appears to be fixed in Android 4.4.3.
Doing Glycan or Glycopeptide MS/MS fragmentation? Never reach for that calculator again!
It's here - the perfect aide for glycan/glycopeptide mass spectrometry! This is a tool that automatically calculates glycan losses for you. Give the free "LITE" version a try, and then buy the paid version if you like it!
Please Review GlycoCalc and let me know how you use it, or features you'd like!
How to use it:
1) Generate your MS/MS spectrum on your instrument of choice
2) Choose permethylated or native glycans with the "Perm" toggle button.
3) Type in the precursor mass, click "Calc" or hit enter.
4) The possible peaks are generated for you!
5) Tap the list of subsequent peaks to repeat the calculation with that new peak value.
6) Keep choosing peaks - the history saves the sequence for you (paid version)!
7) Determine the probable glycan structures from the history.
*Handles permethylated and native glycans
*Long press the "Calc" button to do additions instead of subtractions
*LacNAc, NeuAcLacNac, FucLacNAc
*m/z and graphical History lets you track the glycan sequence for easy sequencing
*Receive upcoming updates (inbuilt calculator, more combinations of saccharides, plant glycans)
當硬碟 (包含USB外接硬碟、隨身碟、讀卡機) 插上NextDrive Plug 無線擴充座你可以透過專屬App NextDrive Connect無線存取硬碟資料。即使硬碟放家中，手機也能經由網路遠端連接硬碟！NextDrive Connect 幫你
• 支援同一WIFI區網內之 Chromecast，透過手機將硬碟中的影片直接在電視上播放
當 USB 外接光碟機插上 NextDrive Plug 無線擴充座，手機也能播放CD光碟！NextDrive Connect 幫你
• 將CD光碟音樂直接轉檔成 MP3，格式從 128Kbps 至 320kbps
• 轉檔之 MP3 可直接存在手機、或存到插在另一個 NextDrive Plug 的硬碟中
當USB Webcam 網路攝影機插上 NextDrive Plug 無線擴充座，監視器DIY變得輕而易舉！NextDrive Connect 幫你
• 將一個普通的 webcam 變成雲端攝影機
• 立刻擁有家用監視器，H.264 影像串流，毋需額外設定
NextDrive Connect 是 NextDrive Plug 無線擴充座的專屬 App，搭配使用方能使用上述功能。如需購買 NextDrive Plug 無線擴充座，請至官網 http://www.nextdrive.net。
To find the version of Android your device is running you can go into Settings and select About Phone (or sometimes just About). Listed, amongst other items, are the Android Version and Build Number, Device Model and Baseband Version. This information is taken from an internal Android data structure called Build (it is an Android Java class called android.os.Build).
Internally the Build data also stores some extra technical information. This information can be useful for developers, repairers, help desks, insurers, forensics and asset logging.
This App shows in a list the values in the properties given by Build. Each list item starts with Build.X where X is the name of the Build field. The value stored in the field is then shown in bold.
Also shown is the field description from the Android Developers documentation, the Java type for the field and how it is accessed in code.
Using the Action Bar/Menu options an email of the Build values for the device is constructed, which can then be sent via the devices email client.
This App is ad supported so it requires Network permission. It does not collect or send any personal or device information. The data collected from the Build structure is only used to display the list and create the starting email. The device operator must initiate the email transmission.
Use FocalCast to give beautiful interactive presentations right from your phone. FocalCast combines a clicker, laptop, adapter and whiteboard all in one application. Free yourself from the pain of presentation set up in conferences, meetings and classrooms.
• Load presentations from your device or Dropbox and Google Drive
• Connect to a display with Chromecast, AirPlay or Miracast and open a Presentation
• Circle answers or make notes with live annotation and highlighter
• Expand your audience by live streaming your presentation on Twitter
FocalCast is compatible with PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX), PDF or Open Office Presentations (ODP) file formats.
Visit www.focalcastapp.com for more information.
FocalCast works best in teams! As an enterprise solution we can integrate directly with in-house cloud services and proprietary software to view which presentations users are giving how they are sharing data.
Contact us to learn more about plans for education, business or ministry: Sales@focalcastapp.com | (650) 223-5514
Thank you to all of our beta users, we appreciate your feedback and will work to continuously improve based on your suggestions!
Follow us on Twitter for updates! https://twitter.com/focalcast
Have questions? Visit focalcastapp.com/support or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also introducing the new annotation tools that helps presenters highlight on presentation materials or write/draw any ideas that just pop up.
Works with ClickShare for Meeting Rooms (CSM) base unit and ClickShare for Conference Rooms (CSC) base unit with v1.4 software update.
Not familiar with ClickShare? Request a demo at www.barco.com/clickshare website.
keywords: ClickShare, MirrorOp, Presenter, Barco
** Please note: This application is intended for organizations and facilities with multiple video cameras and multiple users. It is not intended for homeowner or small business use. Your organization must be a LexRay subscriber to use this app. **
LexRay allows all members of a team to view the same video for mobile investigations or managing live critical incidents, no matter which mobile device they use.
LexRay monitors network latency and optimizes the video stream. This happens for every user and every video feed independently so as each users' network conditions change, their video also changes. This provides lag free video regardless of the connection type. The user can trust that what they are seeing is what is happening right now.
The multi-VMS capability puts video from many different VMS platforms all on screen at the same time. Many existing infrastructures are mixed environments and require the use of different tools to view them all. LexRay puts all that information in a single interface. That means a user can have video from multiple Milestone, OnSSI, Vaytek, View Commander or other systems all usable at the same time.
The LexRay server sits in front of the VMS systems (presumably in a DMZ) while the VMS stays protected on the private LAN. The communications between the server and the mobile client can all be encrypted with SSL. This encrypts the video being delivered into the field providing complete end to end secure video.
CROSS ORGANIZATIONAL SHARING
Log into multiple organizations at the same time to have a complete operational picture and enable interoperability.
- View recorded video in a split screen format.
- Mobile optimized video for a superior lag free mobile experience.
- Toggle between cameras to view incidents from different perspectives.
- The application is intuitive and launches immediately when selected.
- Open mobile video standard for VMS, camera and specialty video providers.
- Identify events through alerts or the calendar menu, immediate playback, rewind, forward and slow motion your recorded video.
- Unlimited cameras, unlimited video servers and unlimited users.
- Pan, tilt and zoom features standard on all mobile clients.
All IP Cameras
Any Analog Cameras connected to video encoders
Cellular Data (4G, 3G, 2G)
VIDEO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONNECTIONS AVAILABLE
Milestone XProtect Corporate,Enterprise, Professional, Go, and Basis +
OnSSI NetDVMS, NetDVR, NetEVS, and ProSight SMB
JVC VR-N900U & VR-N1600U NVR’s
Motion JPEG video sources
-Updated One Click Kill Widget
Keep your android device free of memory hogs by setting an interval and letting the application free up memory used by unwanted applications automatically.
Don't let unused Tasks Take over your Phone!
keywords: task killer
그러므로 그외에 다른기기에서 실행 시,
어플이 강제 종료될 수 있습니다.
Cloud Browser보다 더욱 빠르고 간편해진
Sky Browser를 만나보세요!
앞으로 부족한 점은 개선할 예정입니다.
개선되야할 부분이 있다면 개발자 이메일 (email@example.com)으로 메일을 보내주시면,
빠른 시일내에 개선하도록 하겠습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
Smart RFID Dongle Reader
Compatibility with Apple and Android
ARETE POP is compatible with most Apple iOS devices and Google Android devices.
Plug and Play
Simply plug ARETE POP into your device’s standard 3.5mm stereo headphone minijack
and start your RFID app.
Free SDK and API
Free SDK and API are available for iOS 7.0 or higher and Android 2.3.3 or higher for your
app on your mobile phone.
Small but Powerful
ARETE POP fits in your pocket so you’re always ready for business and has a maximum
reading distance of 1m.
RFID EPC Gen2 compliant
ARETE POP supports reading and writing to ISO 18000-6C and ECP Class1 Gen2
Suport Android OS version
Above 2.3.3 (ginger bread)
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works