Calculate the cost of OSAGO insurance on an online calculator in more than 17 insurance companies, choose the best offer and issue an e-OSAGO electronic policy in a few clicks.
The cost of OSAGO may differ in different insurance companies, since insurers have the right to independently set the base rate within the tariff corridor of the Central Bank. Therefore, in order to make the best choice, it is useful for car owners to know the prices for insurance in different SK.
The calculation involves only reliable insurance companies with valid licenses of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, such as: Alfastrakhovanie, Rosgosstrakh, Ingosstrakh, VSK, Renaissance Insurance, Tinkoff Insurance, Consent, MAKS and others.
The price for OSAGO is calculated taking into account all correction factors and discounts, including KBM. It is important when calculating to indicate reliable data about the car, owner and drivers.
The cost of OSAGO insurance obtained on the online calculator in the application corresponds to the prices in insurance companies without any extra charge and the imposition of additional services.
After registration, the electronic policy is sent to the buyer's e-mail and is immediately entered into the PCA database.
The resulting insurance policy does not have to be printed, it is enough to show the e-OSAGO to the traffic police officer on the smartphone screen.
To make changes to the issued policy, you must contact the insurance company that issued this document.
What documents will be required to accurately calculate the cost of OSAGO:
1. Passport of the vehicle owner.
2. The passport of the policyholder.
3. STS or PTS.
4. Driving licenses of all drivers allowed to drive the vehicle.
How to calculate the cost of OSAGO in the application:
1. Specify the vehicle number or enter its details manually.
2. Indicate the details of the policyholder and the owner of the car.
3. Enter the details of the drivers.
How to buy an electronic OSAGO policy online after calculation:
1. Fill in the missing information for registration.
2. Get a link to pay. Payment is made directly to the insurance company.
3. Receive insurance of OSAGO and a check to the e-mail indicated at registration.
How to use an MTPL policy issued online?
You can use the electronic CTP policy in one of the following ways:
1. Save the received CTP policy in PDF format on your mobile device.
2. Take a screenshot of the screen with the e-OSAGO open (the policy number must be clearly visible).
3. Save or write down the number of the received policy.
4. Print OSAGO on a black and white or color printer on A4 sheet.
Any of these methods will be sufficient for presenting insurance to a traffic police officer or an insurance company.
Advantages of the "OSAGO online calculator" application:
1. No need to visit the office.
2. One data entry in the calculator - accurate calculation in several insurance companies.
3. Formal and secure.
In which insurance companies is OSAGO calculated:
- Alpha insurance (license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation OS No. 2239-03 dated 11/13/2017);
- Rosgosstrakh (license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation OS No. 0001-03);
- Ingosstrakh (license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation OS No. 0928-03 dated 09.23.2015);
- VSK (license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation OS No. 0621-03 dated 09/11/2015);
- Tinkoff Insurance (license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation OS No. 0191-03 dated 05.19.2015);
- Renaissance Insurance (license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation OS No. 1284-03 dated 14.10.2015);
- Consent (license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation OS No. 1307-03 dated May 25, 2015);
- MAKS (license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation OS No. 1427-03 dated 06/18/2018).
- and other insurance companies.
1. Service for checking drivers' MSC and restoring MSC.
2. Checking the OSAGO policy against the PCA database.
3. Reminder of the expiring OSAGO policy.
4. Checking and paying traffic fines for the traffic police. Subscription to notifications about new fines.
5. Verification and payment of transport and other taxes. Notifications of new accrued taxes.