*** TO APPLY FROM THE SETTINGS OF YOUR LAUNCHER *** (more details in the dashboard)
Give a new look to the homescreen of your launcher thanks to Ciclo Icon Pack!
We are 2 themers who use Android for several years. We know that it's important to have a great support and regular updates with all requested icons. That's what you'll get!
WHY CICLO WILL BECOME YOUR NEXT ICON PACK
• Number of icons: 13 100+. Number of app activities: 14 900+. Actually these numbers are not important for you. All your requests are included in a short time, this is important for you!
• Icon request tool
• Dozens of bonus icons
• 28 Clock Widgets
• 10 different icon masks are applied for unsupported apps
• Dynamic calendar
• 200 wallpapers
• No ads
ABOUT ICON REQUESTS
• Free icon requests are limited to 5 icons but this limit is reset after each update
If you like our work and efforts to maintain this icon pack, please consider leaving a good review.
We use Candybar as a base to get a dashboard. Several launchers are mentioned as compatible but here is below a more precise list based on my own experience. I tested all these launchers manually.
The choice of the category depends on:
- basic icon pack support
- the icon pack can be applied from our dashboard
- the default shape of the icon mask is supported
1 - FULL SUPPORT
Note: you can apply the icon pack from the dashboard and all features are working as expected
ADW launcher, Nova launcher and Smart launcher
2 - ALL FEATURES BUT THEY HAVE TO BE APPLIED FROM THEIR OWN SETTINGS
Note: all features are working well but you will have to apply the icon pack from the settings of the launcher. Not a big deal :-)
Evie launcher, Hyperion launcher, Apex launcher, Flick launcher, Lawnchair launcher, Microsoft (preview) launcher, Nougat N+ launcher, Lucid launcher, M launcher, Posidon launcher, Solo launcher, 3D live launcher, Apolo launcher, Yandex launcher, CC launcher, Final interface, Niagara launcher, O launcher, One S10 launcher, Pear launcher, Pie launcher, Square home and Total launcher.
3 - THEY ONLY SUPPORT ICON PACKS, NOTHING ELSE. POOR USER EXPERIENCE.
Note: Both icon masking features won't work. Depending on the launcher, I've been very disappointed. Please do not blame us if you are using these launchers. We can't do anything…
Either the default shape of the icon mask is not applied or it's applied above the original icon so we no longer see it…
Action launcher, Holo launcher, Poco launcher, Blackberry launcher, GO Ex launcher Z, C launcher, Apex launcher classic, Arc launcher, ASAP launcher, Ceri launcher, Line launcher (dodol), Galaxy S launcher, KISS launcher, Lean launcher and Rootless Pixel launcher.
About Arc launcher and ASAP launcher, users have to unlock the premium features to apply an icon pack so I have no idea if the icon mask works.
Get in touch:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/OSheden
• Telegram: https://t.me/OSheden
• Email: osheden (@) gmail.com
If you need help PLEASE contact us by email, Twitter or Telegram.
Note: do NOT install on your external storage.
SECURITY and PRIVACY
• To send encrypted emails for your icon request, please click on the dedicated link on the main screen of the dashboard.
• Wallpapers are hosted on Github through a secured https connection.
• All your emails will be removed if you request it.