*** TO APPLY FROM THE SETTINGS OF YOUR LAUNCHER *** (more details in the dashboard)
• 13 700+ icons and counting... & 15 100+ supported app activities
• Icon request tool
• Premium requests
• Dynamic calendar support
• Mask for non supported icons. Request them for free or with a premium access.
• 28 Clock Widgets
• 200 wallpapers
• No ads
☆ Featured by Android Central - Best Icon packs ☆
• Free: limited but you will be able to request again after each update
• Premium: up to 100 icons in one go (to support the development too!)
★★★If you are happy with our Android apps, please consider leaving a review to help us. Thank you!★★★
We use Candybar as a base to get a dashboard. Several launchers are mentioned as compatible but here is below a more precise list based on my own experience. I tested all these launchers manually.
Please tell me if I made a mistake or if you tried other launchers, thank you!
The choice of the category depends on:
- basic icon pack support
- the icon pack can be applied from our dashboard
- the default shape of the icon mask is supported
- the default color of the icon mask is supported
1 - FULL SUPPORT
Note: you can apply the icon pack from the dashboard and all features are working as expected
ADW launcher, Nova launcher and Smart launcher
2 - ALL FEATURES BUT THEY HAVE TO BE APPLIED FROM THEIR OWN SETTINGS
Note: all features are working well but you will have to apply the icon pack from the settings of the launcher. Not a big deal :-)
Evie launcher and Hyperion launcher
3 - SAME AS CATEGORY 2 BUT THE DEFAULT COLOR OF THE ICON MASKING FEATURE WON'T WORK
Note: we provide a feature on our monochrone icon packs to keep a good harmony even for unsupported apps
Apex launcher, Flick launcher, Lawnchair launcher, Microsoft (preview) launcher, Nougat N+ launcher, Lucid launcher, M launcher, Posidon launcher, Solo launcher, 3D live launcher, Apolo launcher, Yandex launcher, CC launcher, Final interface, Niagara launcher, O launcher, One S10 launcher, Pear launcher, Pie launcher, Square home and Total launcher.
4 - THEY ONLY SUPPORT ICON PACKS, NOTHING ELSE. POOR USER EXPERIENCE.
Note: Both icon masking features won't work. Depending on the launcher, I've been very disappointed. Please do not blame us if you are using these launchers. We can't do anything…
Either the default shape of the icon mask is not applied or it's applied above the original icon so we no longer see it…
Action launcher, Holo launcher, Poco launcher, Blackberry launcher, GO Ex launcher Z, C launcher, Apex launcher classic, Arc launcher, ASAP launcher, Ceri launcher, Line launcher (dodol), Galaxy S launcher, KISS launcher, Lean launcher and Rootless Pixel launcher.
About Arc launcher and ASAP launcher, users have to unlock the premium features to apply an icon pack so I have no idea if the icon mask works.
Get in touch:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/OSheden
• Telegram: https://t.me/OSheden
• Email: osheden (@) gmail.com
If you need help PLEASE contact us by email, Twitter or Telegram.
Note: do NOT install on your external storage.
SECURITY and PRIVACY
• To send encrypted emails for your icon request, please click on the dedicated link on the main screen of the dashboard.
• Wallpapers are hosted on Github through a secured https connection.
• All your emails will be removed if you request it.